Page 303 of 427 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I still haven't used a LMG or SR in this game. I'm thinking of using the baillasta(sp?) since it's the only SR with the Iron Sight attachment.
    When you're picking an LMG, go for the HAMR. That gun is the sex, haha. 75 bullets of badassery.

Haven't used the HAMR multiplayer, but it's fun to use in Zombies. And I don't really use LMGs in Zombies, but I could just buy Stamin Up as a fourth perk.

I'm currently Level 33 No Prestige on the Multiplayer. Hopefully I'll rank up over the weekend. Seriously, f*ck school.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Wow LMG is everything I use in zombies. I prefer LMGs to assault rifles or even submachine guns. But wonder weapons beat LMGs.

Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post
    The DSR is the more reliable one-hit kill sniper since it's a one-hit kill anywhere above the waist i believe where as the Ballista is only a one-hit kill to the chest or head. I would prefer the DSR if you're just an average sniper. Ballista is you have good aim.

I'm going for Prestige Master as well. Prestige 3 - Level 50. I'm going for Diamond Launchers at the moment. Then maybe go for Diamond Shotguns then SMGs.
    Good, this guys banned.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post
    The DSR is the more reliable one-hit kill sniper since it's a one-hit kill anywhere above the waist i believe where as the Ballista is only a one-hit kill to the chest or head. I would prefer the DSR if you're just an average sniper. Ballista is you have good aim.

I'm going for Prestige Master as well. Prestige 3 - Level 50. I'm going for Diamond Launchers at the moment. Then maybe go for Diamond Shotguns then SMGs.
    Actually the XPR has the highest damage, and lol why is he banned? I used my permanent unlock on ghost since when i got CaC I set up a laser/suppressed pdw class since I had it at level 8 or 9 already. What did you guys use it on? idk if I should use an extra custom class because I like using the default skorpion class since it has ext. mag and you can't unlock it until later. Can someone tell me if you can still use all the default classes if you have more custom classes like in MW3? Or do they replace the defaults like in BO1?

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Actually the XPR has the highest damage, and lol why is he banned? I used my permanent unlock on ghost since when i got CaC I set up a laser/suppressed pdw class since I had it at level 8 or 9 already. What did you guys use it on? idk if I should use an extra custom class because I like using the default skorpion class since it has ext. mag and you can't unlock it until later. Can someone tell me if you can still use all the default classes if you have more custom classes like in MW3? Or do they replace the defaults like in BO1?
    Used it on ghost as well. I haven't seen a change in the games I play. (i thought it would've made me better)Maybe it just doesn't work or something.

I only use ghost with a supressed gun, and it works only if your triangle in the minimap is transparent. When it becomes a solid color again it means you'll show up. And if people use sensor nades, which are surprisingly good on maps like nuketown if you use nades or stuns with em, cold blooded protects you. Anyone know if adding custom class slots makes it so you can't use default classes? And thank god they're patching the black hat pda. It's one thing to take a care package if I die, but taking my care package faster than I can is not cool. I had a VTOL warship that some douche took from me...

What is the 4th map option in the Zombies Menu? I know there is TranZit, Town and Farm but WTH is the bottom 4th one?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I noticed that my survival ranks were shown today. Not surprisingly, they're not great, but I noticed the leaders were usually at 300 rounds plus; Carbon was even over 1000. I don't see how someone could possibly last that long- even at level 100 I'd assume you'd have to fight at least 10 juggernauts every other round.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    1. No, you can only play spec ops missions/survival with 2 people.
    2. Not really a difference other than how far it zooms when you aim.
    3. I find using the FAD is pretty effective against them especially if you get headshots. Plus, they drop the FAD when they die so free ammo!

SMAW= Shoulder launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon.
    Thanks for all. I was crossing up SMAW and SAM, ending up with Surface Missle Air Weapon, which was obviously wrong.

And I do use the FAD against them frequently, although my playstyle is not to aim for headshots. I figure I'd miss enough it'd be easier to just go for the body.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    What is the 4th map option in the Zombies Menu? I know there is TranZit, Town and Farm but WTH is the bottom 4th one?
    Bus depot and then if you have hardened then nuketown.

It's the diner I believe.

For those asking, the extra CaC slots do take up the default class spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Bus depot and then if you have hardened then nuketown.
    No the bus depot is @ top left corner, plus I had allready mentioned Bus Depot
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    It's the diner I believe.
    That's exactly what I thought, but since I can't access it and it was pretty large, but it sucks you can't select it like tye other 3 :/

I can't wait to see what the zombies DLC is going to be like. Should be interesting if they tie it in with tranZit. Multiplayer note, I got the SMR gold last night and started on finishing up the MTAR and so far at 60-ish headshots.
    What do you all think about the scorestreaks for the game? I like them but at the same time I dislike them because when I'm 6-0 in S&D and all I have is a UAV, it's disappointing.

Every DLC is going to take place on a different hemisphere. I'm pretty sure about that.

Okay the MP is really frustrating me now. People still camp like little b*tches with OP guns. The lag is the worst, though. Like seriously, Activision, sort your sh*t out.

So I think I'm going to stick to Zombies for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Okay the MP is really frustrating me now. People still camp like little b*tches with OP guns. The lag is the worst, though. Like seriously, Activision, sort your sh*t out.
    Annnnnddd stop the clock! Not as soon as last year for whining, I will admit, but it's not even December.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Annnnnddd stop the clock! Not as soon as last year for whining, I will admit, but it's not even December.
    It's not wining. I still like the game, I just have a few nitpicks.

Every DLC is going to take place on a different hemisphere. I'm pretty sure about that.
    I can cosine with this, but I just wish they made at least one or two classic zombies maps like kino. idk, I just liked the feel of Kino and ascension and CotD and those maps better than tranzit. They were big, but not as obscure and hard to travel as tranzit is. But they weren't as tiny as town or farm either. Plus the special features like traps and landers were cool, and they took like half the perks out of BO2 zombies i mean wtf? (Well they might be hidden perks like deadshot is). I hope the dlc brings that feel back.

No the bus depot is @ top left corner, plus I had allready mentioned Bus Depot

That's exactly what I thought, but since I can't access it and it was pretty large, but it sucks you can't select it like tye other 3 :/
    Is that Nuketown? I don't have it yet (plan to Nuketown from the Season Pass), but I'll ask my friends who have the Season Pass if that's Nuketown.

I can't wait for Black Ops 2 DLC, either. Like I said, I plan to get the Season Pass, so I'll get the DLC day one. BO2 DLC will probably be released around the same time BO DLC was released. I guess it's also going to have one zombies map and three MP Maps? Or was it four in Black Ops?

Good, this guys banned.
    With a signature like that, I'm surprised it wasn't sooner. :P

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Is that Nuketown? I don't have it yet (plan to Nuketown from the Season Pass), but I'll ask my friends who have the Season Pass if that's Nuketown.

I can't wait for Black Ops 2 DLC, either. Like I said, I plan to get the Season Pass, so I'll get the DLC day one. BO2 DLC will probably be released around the same time BO DLC was released. I guess it's also going to have one zombies map and three MP Maps? Or was it four in Black Ops?

With a signature like that, I'm surprised it wasn't sooner. :P
    No NT is a giant Atom like symbol ._. Plus to access NT zombies it has its own section in the map, like said allready The Diner is more likely but it is un accessible for some odd reason

Why was ebay banned? and im soo pissed because i was doing the maxis easter egg with friends when someone got mad and took the jet gun and refused to the egg so we had to end it. 50 minutes on round 3 trying to do the egg for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    I can cosine with this, but I just wish they made at least one or two classic zombies maps like kino. idk, I just liked the feel of Kino and ascension and CotD and those maps better than tranzit. They were big, but not as obscure and hard to travel as tranzit is. But they weren't as tiny as town or farm either. Plus the special features like traps and landers were cool, and they took like half the perks out of BO2 zombies i mean wtf? (Well they might be hidden perks like deadshot is). I hope the dlc brings that feel back.
    In TranZit, you can get to both Nacht Der Untoten and Der Riese, which is pretty cool IMO.
    Multiplayer: I have Tac-45 Marksman (I've been using nothing but it, lol) aiming for gold camo atm.

Platinum Friend Code: 3139 3886 9663

(PM me for a Chimchar - I accept just about anything!)
    One Chimchar, Chimchar for Sale.
    He's going cheap.
    Only Seven Guineas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobrocket View Post
    In TranZit, you can get to both Nacht Der Untoten and Der Riese, which is pretty cool IMO.
    Multiplayer: I have Tac-45 Marksman (I've been using nothing but it, lol) aiming for gold camo atm.
    Der riese? Where? I've never heard of anyone going to "The Giant" in BO2! Is this legit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobrocket View Post
    Yeah, where's Der Riese?

That's weird how you cant access the Diner on it's own.

I haven't heard anything about Der Riese on Black Ops 2...

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Page 303 of 427 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast