Page 304 of 427 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Wow so every time I try joining a game I get put with 5th+ prestigers and get raped. It pisses me off. The only time when I actually have fun is when I play with friends.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow so every time I try joining a game I get put with 5th+ prestigers and get raped. It pisses me off. The only time when I actually have fun is when I play with friends.
    Try League Play. That is all.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

FUCK THE SVU

That gun is taking so long to get to gold. I have to play hardcore mode in order to get the one-shot-one-kill medals, and hardcore sucks because everybody camps and the respawn time is too long.

My DSR is also going pretty slowly. I can't get bloodthirsty medals because I'm terrible at getting killstreaks and snipers are outclassed by basically everything. Longshots are also surprisingly hard to get because the maps are so small. I'm considering going into hardcore and using a suppressor, but I don't know if that will do anything.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    My DSR is also going pretty slowly. I can't get bloodthirsty medals because I'm terrible at getting killstreaks and snipers are outclassed by basically everything. Longshots are also surprisingly hard to get because the maps are so small. I'm considering going into hardcore and using a suppressor, but I don't know if that will do anything.
    I too am having this problem. I need one more Longshot and I believe 7 more Bloodthirsty medals. I'd say go on a map like Cargo. The biggest map you can get, for the Longshot. But make sure you're distancing yourself as much as possible. As for the Bloodthirsty medal, go on Nuketown 2025 and camp in one of the houses, near the window. You can get some good kills that way, just make sure you're not dying :P

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I just got my DSR gold. For the longshots I just camped in the back of the map, and I got the bloodthirsty medals somehow; I guess I'm starting to get better. I'm now at the point where I can get bloodthirsty medals at a rate of 1-2 per game. I think playing Domination instead of Hardpoint has helped.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Try League Play. That is all.
    I tried that, but I have my search preferences on "Best" for better connection and there's already only like 1000 people in the playlists, so yeah. No League Play for me.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    Online multiplayer in COD always sucks. It just always gonna be that way.
    Did you really come here just to sh*t on Call of Duty?

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Naw I'm prolly just getting unlucky or it's cuz they have that matchmaking thing where they try putting all the good players together so there won't be those games where everyone in one team gets like 100 kills and everyone in the other team gets like 56 deaths.

Tell ,me of a single game with perfect mp online. Yeah thought so

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    You got through WaW faster then MW1?
    Well I did beat it on easy, like any other CoD games as well.

I actually had a hiatus at MW1's campaign. In "No Fighting In The War Room" level I got stuck at a scene. Where Price and others reach a room with a huge metal door. At that point the A.Is wouldn't move when I entered the room. I've done this numerous times and still haven't moved on to the next scene. So I decided to stop playing the campaign and play MP for the next 2 months.

After those 2 months have passed I replay the level. When I get into the room before the others, they FINALLY moved and we moved on to the next scene. So that's basically why I didn't beat MW1 less than 3 weeks, because of that one damn scene.

Btw are you getting BO2 by any chance Psycho?

So im F* playing Solo Zombies, Town, get to level 29 and F*ing game freezes WTF

Any who, RPG PaP'ed is the best, Rocket Propelled Greviance (sp?) full auto 8 shots before reload sure gets you along way whilst training and shooting from above, got about 800 or so kills 78,000 some points, ran with Quick Revive (used it once @ level 26) Stamin-up, Jugg and Speed Cola.

F*ck you PS3

So im F* playing Solo Zombies, Town, get to level 29 and F*ing game freezes WTF

Any who, RPG PaP'ed is the best, Rocket Propelled Greviance (sp?) full auto 8 shots before reload sure gets you along way whilst training and shooting from above, got about 800 or so kills 78,000 some points, ran with Quick Revive (used it once @ level 26) Stamin-up, Jugg and Speed Cola.

F*ck you PS3
    Since the patch I've had more freezes than the 2 that I had before the patch. It's starting to get really annoying. And select fire isn't that good unless it's on a semi auto or burst gun tbh.

BLACK OPS 2 CLAN OPS ARE OUT!!! ONLY PLAY TDM AND KC AND GET AS MANY CONFIRMS AS YOU CAN!!! LETS LEVEL THE CLAN!!

Kill Confirmed Challenge: https://elite.callofduty.com/compete...ents/view/2736
    Team Deathmatch Challenge: https://elite.callofduty.com/compete...nges/view/2741
    Last edited by AJ; 2nd December 2012 at 9:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Since the patch I've had more freezes than the 2 that I had before the patch. It's starting to get really annoying. And select fire isn't that good unless it's on a semi auto or burst gun tbh.

BLACK OPS 2 CLAN OPS ARE OUT!!! ONLY PLAY TDM AND KC AND GET AS MANY CONFIRMS AS YOU CAN!!! LETS LEVEL THE CLAN!!

Kill Confirmed Challenge: https://elite.callofduty.com/compete...ents/view/2736
    Team Deathmatch Challenge: https://elite.callofduty.com/compete...nges/view/2741
    Ypu need to try it first before you judge it mister :-p

I keep trying to access it but it's always's "unexpected error in this section" only thing that pop's up is MW3 challenges, once it goes live again I shall enlist us

Ypu need to try it first before you judge it mister :-p

I keep trying to access it but it's always's "unexpected error in this section" only thing that pop's up is MW3 challenges, once it goes live again I shall enlist us
    I may have already inlisted us or atleast I clicked enlist now.... and I have tried it. If I wanted a burst AR I'd use the XM8 because it's a 4 round burst that you can make full auto.

I got my SVU gold, and my Ballista is at blue tiger camo. The Ballista is a hitmarker machine, so it will probably take me a while to get that gold. I'm predicting that I will have diamond camo for my snipers in two weeks, considering that I only play on the weekends.

TO ANYONE TRYING TO GET DIAMOND CAMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AX7...1&feature=plcp

watch this before you attempt it

People get all butt hurt on that game, especially when I beat the whole clan. Oh how I love hearing people rage hahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrtyKitty View Post
    People get all butt hurt on that game, especially when I beat the whole clan. Oh how I love hearing people rage hahahahaha.
    Cool Story Bro

Quote Originally Posted by PurrtyKitty View Post
    I never understood why people come on here just to brag and never post again.

I'm destroying in Kill Confirmed on Hijacked with my MSMC. Good lord, it's ridiculous. All of my games recently have been like 40-10. My K/D is now like 0.9, which isn't bad for me.

So tbh I hate hating on a game that just came out, but I'm REALLY disappointed in the Zombies. I think I'm going to play Blops 1 for any time I crave some undead action.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    So tbh I hate hating on a game that just came out, but I'm REALLY disappointed in the Zombies. I think I'm going to play Blops 1 for any time I crave some undead action.
    What's wrong with Zombies? My wife and I have been having load's of fun in TranZit

I've been having fun on trazit. The only thing that pisses me off is that if the host leaves, that could end the game.

It's not that bad especially if you have nuketown zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    It's not that bad especially if you have nuketown zombies.
    Well Nuketown Zombies is really the closest thing there is in the game to the classic Zombies experience, except MAYBE Bus Depot Survival. I think they should have included some classic-style maps as well as the Tranzit style maps.

Page 304 of 427 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast