Page 321 of 427 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

What annoys me is that it's harder to join a game in BO2 than in the original BF3. I can't join half my friends and the game has minor 5-10 second freezes along with the system freezes where we have to hard reset the console. Other than that and the lag and the glitches I like it. one thing is they should lower the fire rate/slow the pumping of the remington. that or Buff the Saiga 12. No one uses that lmao. (My next gold shotgun goal btw lol that's probably why I want it buffed).

I could make a huge list of all the problems in Black Ops II, but I doubt anyone cares or wants to get into an argument over whether BO2 or MW3 is sh*ttier. Instead, I will just say that BO2 is the worst Call of Duty in history in my opinion, and I respect any other opinions that differ from mine. The worst part is that I say BO2 sucks and yet I still play it.

On another note, playing MW2 was a mistake. I went into a couple of games with an Intervention and got shut down by tryhards camping in corners.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    I could make a huge list of all the problems in Black Ops II, but I doubt anyone cares or wants to get into an argument over whether BO2 or MW3 is sh*ttier. Instead, I will just say that BO2 is the worst Call of Duty in history in my opinion, and I respect any other opinions that differ from mine. The worst part is that I say BO2 sucks and yet I still play it.

On another note, playing MW2 was a mistake. I went into a couple of games with an Intervention and got shut down by tryhards camping in corners.
    if you hate the game enough to play a different CoD I'd suggest Black ops 1.
    Last edited by AJ; 29th December 2012 at 5:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    That would be Call of Duty for you.

I'd recommend CoD4 if you want to play another game. Not nearly as many campers in that one as compared to every other game.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Black ops 2 is indeed a good game. I have had more problems with BO 2 than with MW3. For example, in the first day it was pudding me off that the games wouldn't start. And the lag is horrible. And the master prestigers glitchers are pissing me off. Will those guys get reset? If they don't I want an account lol.
    I don't know here is what gets copied:
    1.guns
    2. Camos
    3. Emblems and titles
    4. Kd
    5. Score
    6. Win/ loss
    So basically you blend in and what not.

edit: this is what happens when you do the master prestige glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I don't know here is what gets copied:
    1.guns
    2. Camos
    3. Emblems and titles
    4. Kd
    5. Score
    6. Win/ loss
    So basically you blend in and what not.
    You know how to do that glitch? I actually want to make an account just for that.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

You know how to do that glitch? I actually want to make an account just for that.
    No but my friend jase does ill let him know to get you ^_^.
    Got cod4 hoping for good results.

No but my friend jase does ill let him know to get you ^_^.
    Thanks broski.

New video up! AJ, if you would do the honours of re-uploading it to the clan channel...

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

You just got CoD4? You won't regret it.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    New video up! AJ, if you would do the honours of re-uploading it to the clan channel...
    Forgot to link it (there's 2 now).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_fPb-fOwBE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxMO-DeXfVM

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    if you hate the game enough to play a different CoD I'd suggest Black ops 1.
    I can't, my cousin broke my only copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I'd recommend CoD4 if you want to play another game. Not nearly as many campers in that one as compared to every other game.
    Definitely the best CoD in my opinion. I don't know why I stopped playing that in the first place.

Also, I got gold for my second LMG. I still have two more to go, but at least it's easier then getting diamond snipers. I'm also very close to reaching third prestige, but it's taking longer than it did in the other games.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

ducks if I have time i will! but for now:

BLACK OPS 2 DLC GAMESTOP POSTER LEAKED.
    It will be out for XBOX in late january and late february for PS3 ect.
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506042

At first I thought it said Der Riese for zombies, but apparently zombies know how to go upstairs in skyscrapers. Hydro better have the dam break at one point and grind looks kinda like favela with the graffiti imo. I saw downhill and was like YESSSSS A SNOW MAP!!!!!! Mirage looks eh to me though. Like MW3's oasis was relocated to china lol.

EDIT: I think it's legit. The end of this video has another poster with the gamestop release date. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryz9XLPrRp4
    Last edited by AJ; 30th December 2012 at 8:41 PM.

Hmm so the zombie map takes place in a sky scraper? And they finally did a gun DLC. Ofc it's a submachine gun tho lol.

um firstly hi new here.... ahem i for one like both MW3 and black ops 2 i just didn't play MW3 as much because i let someone borrow it but back to the matter...... i like both games and love being competitive with others so i dnt complain much
    Blacks,Whites,Indian,Puertorican,Mexicans,and even Italian and Russian people live here in America together and even though we may hate many aspects of each other but go through all struggles together and when there is tragedy bestowed upon us here in America we all ban together and push, fight,and kill to protect each other nonetheless, and many things we do here are in fact wrong but we keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right in the eyes of many be wary of the others in this world and heed all warning but you only live once so have fun, but don't forget what you live and fight for.Black fc is:3010 0508 7806

Quote Originally Posted by larry618 View Post
    um firstly hi new here.... ahem i for one like both MW3 and black ops 2 i just didn't play MW3 as much because i let someone borrow it but back to the matter...... i like both games and love being competitive with others so i dnt complain much
    Hmm you LIKE MW3- strike número uno.

Hmm so the zombie map takes place in a sky scraper? And they finally did a gun DLC. Ofc it's a submachine gun tho lol.
    The poster reminds me kinda of shi no numa and the blood design around it. I'm just confused that if you play on normal tdm against players without the dlc or in a private match and you use a dlc gun like this one will they be able to pick it up if you die? If not then what would happen. Then again it could be just for campaign and/or zombies and they don't tell us. Because getting a new campaign gun isn't really exciting like a mp one. but eh we won't know until the end of january or february for ps3. (**** you Cod-xbox contract)

lol wat do u mean wats wrong with it u have to been a black ops fan then (360 or PS3 ?)
    Blacks,Whites,Indian,Puertorican,Mexicans,and even Italian and Russian people live here in America together and even though we may hate many aspects of each other but go through all struggles together and when there is tragedy bestowed upon us here in America we all ban together and push, fight,and kill to protect each other nonetheless, and many things we do here are in fact wrong but we keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right in the eyes of many be wary of the others in this world and heed all warning but you only live once so have fun, but don't forget what you live and fight for.Black fc is:3010 0508 7806

Quote Originally Posted by larry618 View Post
    lol wat do u mean wats wrong with it u have to been a black ops fan then (360 or PS3 ?)
    Ps3. Also wondering if they should have separate gun dlc from the maps. Like the smg they have.

Gun dlc possibilities: futuristic L96 (sniper)
    Beast looking Ak-47 (assault rifle)
    Futuristic LMG (people are actually using these things now lol)

Aj: I don't mind getting DLC last because then I know everyone's opinion and tell if buying the dlc is worth it.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 30th December 2012 at 10:04 PM.

The poster reminds me kinda of shi no numa and the blood design around it. I'm just confused that if you play on normal tdm against players without the dlc or in a private match and you use a dlc gun like this one will they be able to pick it up if you die? If not then what would happen. Then again it could be just for campaign and/or zombies and they don't tell us. Because getting a new campaign gun isn't really exciting like a mp one. but eh we won't know until the end of january or february for ps3. (**** you Cod-xbox contract)
    There are two separate things that can happen if it is for multiplayer.
    One: People with the DLC will be able to make a class with it and people without the DLC can still pick up the gun but can't make a class with it.
    Two:People just won't be able to pick it up.

But you guys remember in BO1 that once you downloaded dlc that you only played people with dlc? In mw3 you could disable it and I think that when you download it you will only play people who also downloaded it. But I hated that because after buying all the dlc drops for BO1 I barely saw noobs lmao. But then again skill based matchmaking does that already. And if hydro is a dam, then it should break at one point during the match. Don't question my logic. lol

And Mr. Larry, MW3 is a pile of dog ****. If you want to see why I'm sure this thread has at least 50 pages full of reasons. That is all.

Mirage looks like Castle from WaW. The other maps look alright, and the bonus gun looks promising.

Grr I need to get the season pass, hopefully someday in January I would.
    'Murica

Just put on the warthog and that thing is sexy. I'm loving that thing. Plus it's audio is win.

Just put on the warthog and that thing is sexy. I'm loving that thing. Plus it's audio is win.
    The warthog is what the strafe run should've been. It's too damn sexy.

The warthog is what the strafe run should've been. It's too damn sexy.
    strafe run was a joke. You could take em all down in 2 stinger shots. My warthog hasn't been shot down. Also I got one in a care package on nuketown.......it raped face.

EDIT:lodestar and vtol take 3 shots to take out...... -_____- Fml when I try to get a gold SMAW.........
    Last edited by AJ; 31st December 2012 at 6:43 PM.

Page 321 of 427 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast