Page 327 of 427 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    Yeah Hardcore is best to do with the S12, M1216 and that first sniper for one shot kills. Since the health is cut to half its very easy to knock out in a few hours. Plus hardcore is actually fun for once since I haven't played ANY Hardcore modes since COD4.

Since the Peacekeeper SMG is coming in a couple of weeks, I am gonna try to gold as much of the SMGs as i can. I already gold the Chicom CQB as my first gold way back in November.

Now for the next weapon they should do one of each class instead of just one gun. I mean the maps, zombies and all that is great, but just only one gun...thats kinda lame tbh.

Btw, which gamemode is the best to level up fast on the 2nd half of the prestige (27 - 55)? Atm, i find Hardpoint to be the best option.
    Try sharpshooter you get a ton of XP for that gamemode.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't in the SMG category but rather it gets it's own category, "DLC"

That would solve the Diamond SMG problem for people not getting the DLC.

How do those camos look?
    can't find the image so i'll link the vid with all the camos and how they wre found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EgYskHzHLc

Yeah Hardcore is best to do with the S12, M1216 and that first sniper for one shot kills. Since the health is cut to half its very easy to knock out in a few hours.
    health in hardcore is actually set to 30% of normal, js! c:

Btw, which gamemode is the best to level up fast on the 2nd half of the prestige (27 - 55)? Atm, i find Hardpoint to be the best option.
    domination is all i play

idk guys i just play bonus xD. If you guys want to get the danger close challenge done, i'd suggest putting on danger close with frags or c4 on nuketown. Works best on demolition and domination. And don't try to do it if the other team uses trophies. Not a good idea lol.

Guys, I'm planning on making a new club, but I'm pretty sure you can't own two, so I'd need someone to take over the NZC and make a V3 version. Any volunteers?

if anyone can get on before 8am pst (11 Eastern time) and get some wins in, we might get some more clan xp. Oh and on tuesday try to play CTF and get some flags for the clan op. Please just try for it. Pleaaaase? We almost have gold clan tags. We got this hopefully by the end of the week. Wednesday will be easier since it's domination flag caps. I'm semi asking semi begging that you guys do the clan ops this week so we can hit clan level 10.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    health in hardcore is actually set to 30% of normal, js! c:

domination is all i play
    Oh yeah, I forgot -_- I haven't played HC games after COD4 so I forgot.

I hate the new Domination. Its too short and the rounds is so lame. And I am a Domination guy from the past CODs till now. Bring back the original Domination, or I won't touch the gamemode anymore. TDM and Hardpoint is my new main modes.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Oh yeah, I forgot -_- I haven't played HC games after COD4 so I forgot.

I hate the new Domination. Its too short and the rounds is so lame. And I am a Domination guy from the past CODs till now. Bring back the original Domination, or I won't touch the gamemode anymore. TDM and Hardpoint is my new main modes.
    Try sharpshooter it is a very good gamemode.

well it looks like only me, jase_connor, and zero did the clan op. we got 29 total wins so only 100xp. 50 would have gotten us 200 xp. 75 would have given us 300. Guys please go for flag caps in ctf today. It feels like no one in this clan is trying the clan ops at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    well it looks like only me, jase_connor, and zero did the clan op. we got 29 total wins so only 100xp. 50 would have gotten us 200 xp. 75 would have given us 300. Guys please go for flag caps in ctf today. It feels like no one in this clan is trying the clan ops at all.
    I can hardly play because I have my exams next week and the week after.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Guys, I'm planning on making a new club, but I'm pretty sure you can't own two, so I'd need someone to take over the NZC and make a V3 version. Any volunteers?
    I guess I could start one up, what do I need in the first post?

I can hardly play because I have my exams next week and the week after.
    Yeah man, sorry. After exams I'll be able to play a lot, but until then I can't play at all. I haven't played the game in like 2 or 3 weeks, except once at a friend's party.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I'll happily take over if Ducks pussys out. Just PM me telling me what I would need.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I have exams till Thursday so Thursday night thru Monday night I can participate.

It's ok guys I get it. Also everyone I got a youtuber to make us a clan emblem. Find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkt621u3Mww
    You can add skulls and stuff if you want but I think it's great as is. Tell him what you think!

I'll happily take over if Ducks pussys out. Just PM me telling me what I would need.
    Yeah, right. I'll do the posting here. Or you can, if you want :P I can do the 2nd post with the strategies and stuff (if we're planning on doing that sort of thing).

It's ok guys I get it. Also everyone I got a youtuber to make us a clan emblem. Find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkt621u3Mww
    You can add skulls and stuff if you want but I think it's great as is. Tell him what you think!
    Looks awesome. I'm too lazy to sit down and actually make it, but I'll try and get to it when I can. Mine'll look a lot worse than that though. I might try to customize it a bit.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

All right guys try to do some Clan Ops every now and then, I know some of you are busy but @ times you are on an playing other games.

Nice emblem btw, might change it later.

This is the current event, you have 12 hours to ready up
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 16th January 2013 at 5:34 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    All right guys try to do some Clan Ops every now and then, I know some of you are busy but @ times you are on an playing other games.

Nice emblem btw, might change it later.

This is the current event, you have 12 hours to ready up
    dom should be easier. Be sure to throw smoke on the home flag when you cap it to get the smoke challenge really fast. TIPS AND TRICKS SUBSCRIBE TODAY! lol. But after a few ctf games I realized we weren't gonna get 15 caps. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    That's great and all but the clan needs to expand a lot we are too small to get up there with clans with a lot more members. We need to recruit. We need good guys that wanna compete in clan ops and challenges. Because we aren't doing a very good job of doing clan ops AS A CLAN.
    Heres an idea...

I have played Domination at noon and capture about 23 flags. Thought I'll do it while I get ready for school. (Classes started at 1:05pm boring!)

Will play later tonight.
    Last edited by Savvao; 17th January 2013 at 6:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I have played Domination at noon and capture about 23 flags. Thought I'll do it while I get ready for school. (Classes started at 1:05pm boring!)

Will play later tonight.
    I got 35, you got 25 and zero got 24. Me and zero played together and got a shitton of caps so I think we got around 80 caps. We need 20 to get another 100xp if anyone can lol. btw tomorrow when i;m on im probably gonna play nuketown zombies since it comes out for season pass holders. Also ask zero but I have the sexiest final killcams. Out of 5 games I had 3 or 4 GWKcams and 2 of them were double kills, one was almost a 3 piece but zero c4'd a guy before I could get it lol.

EDIT: Never playing Gun game again. Not gonna ruin the awesome.(yes that is me and yes that is my sexy as hell emblem) http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6d5b5054.png
    Last edited by AJ; 17th January 2013 at 7:43 AM.

When I get home ill start on the capture the flag challenge besides we already gold for the domination challenge.

Ps3 finally gets ntz, and psn is down

fuck

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Ps3 finally gets ntz, and psn is down

fuck
    this. why the **** did they choose today of all days? I doubt it's a good idea to turn off psn on the day that a dlc comes out for YOUR CONSOLE'S NUMBER ONE GAME. I mean, wtf sony? And ntz wasn't up at 7:30 for me and they started maintenance at 8 so idk if it will be up right away. [Insert middle finger emoticon here]

EDIT: FUCK YOU SONY http://us.support.sonyentertainmentn...service_status WHY YOU GOTTA EXTEND THE TIME UNTIL AFTER I LEAVE FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW. YOU HAD TO PICK TODAY TO SHUT DOWN PSN FOR MAINTENANCE DIDN'T YOU.
    Last edited by AJ; 18th January 2013 at 6:17 AM.

Come on guys stop *****ing. At least PSN is free.

Just download it today, no biggie.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Page 327 of 427 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377 ... LastLast