Page 330 of 427 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

The first time I got Mustang and Sally, I jizzed myself.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    The first time I got Mustang and Sally, I jizzed myself.
    That's all? I **** myself and climaxed twice. That's an understatement.

EDIT: finally finished most of my homework. Sorry I couldn't get on to do the challenge. From 10AM to 11PM i've been working with several 10 minute breaks for eating/internet. Hopefully we did good!
    Last edited by AJ; 22nd January 2013 at 8:00 AM.

My first exam today went pretty well. Just 3 more to go...
    Nuketown Zombies (from what I've played of it) is fun. Does anyone know how the perk spawning system works? Like, is it every x kills, rounds, or what?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Some of you might hate me for this, but I just unlocked the KSG in BO2 (I don't play much <.>) and I freaking love it. Funny thing is, I used to hate people that use it, until I found out it actually takes some skill to use it well. (Plus, it's the only time I've gotten a Hellstorm twice in one match. [yes, I suck that badly])

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Nuketown Zombies (from what I've played of it) is fun. Does anyone know how the perk spawning system works? Like, is it every x kills, rounds, or what?
    I believe it's every 99 kills.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I believe it's every 99 kills.

No no no no no no no it's whenever the population sign hits zero. After it hits zero, the number doubles. Every time you kill a zombie the number goes down by one.

Oh great it's Double XP weekend this weekend, that's good news as I think I'll be able to make it to Master Prestige during this weekend. I'm also looking forward to trying out the new maps and seeing if they will be any good seeing as the only decent maps are Raid, Standoff and Slums while the most terrible maps for me would be Yemen, Turbine and Aftermath. I actually can't remember the last time I played on Turbine though, so horrible.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Some of you might hate me for this, but I just unlocked the KSG in BO2 (I don't play much <.>) and I freaking love it. Funny thing is, I used to hate people that use it, until I found out it actually takes some skill to use it well. (Plus, it's the only time I've gotten a Hellstorm twice in one match. [yes, I suck that badly])
    I have mixed opinions of the KSG. The gun shoots good even without the long barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Oh great it's Double XP weekend this weekend, that's good news as I think I'll be able to make it to Master Prestige during this weekend. I'm also looking forward to trying out the new maps and seeing if they will be any good seeing as the only decent maps are Raid, Standoff and Slums while the most terrible maps for me would be Yemen, Turbine and Aftermath. I actually can't remember the last time I played on Turbine though, so horrible.
    Turbines a great map.

Turbines a great map.
    It's better than Aftermath that's for sure.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Oh great it's Double XP weekend this weekend, that's good news as I think I'll be able to make it to Master Prestige during this weekend.
    Thats my plan also. Trying to get as much of 8th prestige down as fast as i can currently lv. 27 and the 5 remaining ARs to gold will greatly help me rank up fast. Plus the 6 ARs to reach max level prestige 2 is also a work in progress.

Just hope my internet stays really good like it did the past week and a half. I grinded down 3 prestiges in that time frame

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I hate Craptermath with a passion. Not only it has the MW3 feel, it flat out sucks.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 23rd January 2013 at 10:31 AM.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

I actually like all the maps. I used to hate carrier but than I found out it wasn't too bad.

Turbines a great map.
    #shitnoonesays
    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I think they both suck. I like yemen, but those two maps make me leave the game if they start loading. If i'm put into a gamie in progress i just leave. Don't care if my team has a emp vsat swarm up or anything. I just leave. Also guys, play domination today and cap some flags for clan ops? pleeeeease? Oh and the new dlc trailer shows the peacemaker 1st person. With no camo it's pure white. Sexy af

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    #shitnoonesays

I think they both suck. I like yemen, but those two maps make me leave the game if they start loading. If i'm put into a gamie in progress i just leave. Don't care if my team has a emp vsat swarm up or anything. I just leave. Also guys, play domination today and cap some flags for clan ops? pleeeeease? Oh and the new dlc trailer shows the peacemaker 1st person. With no camo it's pure white. Sexy af
    It also showed Speed Cola in the elevator of the new Zombies map, perhaps random perks as it moves?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Everyone with the map pack will see every lobby just about everyone using the Peacekeeper. Hell me too. I just need to gold this thing to get diamond since i already diamond the SMGs a week ago.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Sorry, but there's no way I can deal with CTF. I get way too angry.

Oh I completely forgot about Carrier which is another terrible map. I refuse to play on any of those maps if I can help it. I play with my friends on this map and they honestly cannot see why their performance is terrible on those maps yet they still insist on playing those maps when they are the party leader.

Hopefully I should be at the mid 30s by the weekend so that Double XP weekend will be what I need to get me to the end.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I've actually been playing MW3 lately for several reasons:

1. Infected
    2. Get 10th prestige (I set that goal LAST January, so it feels good to finally be done with it)
    3. It feels more fun

I love Black Ops 2 (despite it's plentiful problems) but it gets boring awfully fast like Black Ops 1 did. Granted I still played that all last year.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

CTF was yesterday. Today is domination

EDIT: me and sonic got all the caps. We're done.

EDIT2:https://elite.callofduty.com/compete...nges/view/3122 super easy clan op. just kill zombies
    Last edited by AJ; 24th January 2013 at 9:19 AM.

So today's is kill zombies and defend flag caps? Doesn't seem too bad. I'll let someone else take care of the flag defends, while I work on the Zombie kills with my beautiful MP5. If I can get away from my studying, at least.

School first bro.
    Also I recently changed my ks to stealth chopper, the blackbird, and lodestar. It's pretty good, but I can't wait to unlock the dogs/swarm.

We have all week for zombies op. It's a weekly challenge. The one thing that's a worse playstyle that camping is when no one on your team will push up to a bomb site in demolition. I was playing demo on express yesterday and I was the only one trying to plant so I went really negative but we still lost.

Yes, Double XP weekend starting tomorrow! I'm only like level 12 on 1st Prestige so I should be up a lot of levels by the time the weekend is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    3. It feels more fun
    I thought you hated everything about MW3?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I've actually been playing MW3 lately for several reasons:

1. Infected
    2. Get 10th prestige (I set that goal LAST January, so it feels good to finally be done with it)
    3. It feels more fun

I love Black Ops 2 (despite it's scarce problems) but it stays fresh awfully long like Black Ops 1 did. Granted I still played that all last year.
    1. Turned will be better than infected.
    2. I'd rather be prestige master.
    3. Someone's delusional.

Btw fixed what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I thought you hated everything about MW3?
    Who doesn't?

Well there's some things in MW3 that I like better than what's in Black Ops 2. I almost wish there were more guns in Black Ops 2, but I would still want them all to be unique (which was not the case in MW3), which would be difficult but possibly doable if they put their minds to it. But adding more ARs and SMGs isn't what I'm looking at, it's the Shotguns, Snipers, and LMGs (and the Specials, I'd love to see what they could do with that). I also like Infected mode, but Turned is looking fun too.

Page 330 of 427 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380 ... LastLast