Page 331 of 427 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Well there's some things in MW3 that I like better than what's in Black Ops 2. I almost wish there were more guns in Black Ops 2, but I would still want them all to be unique (which was not the case in MW3), which would be difficult but possibly doable if they put their minds to it. But adding more ARs and SMGs isn't what I'm looking at, it's the Shotguns, Snipers, and LMGs (and the Specials, I'd love to see what they could do with that). I also like Infected mode, but Turned is looking fun too.
    In mw3 half of the guns were redundant and the other half sucked. Infected was ok, but too glitchy and people would split screen camp so the second player tac inserted in a doorway so they could boost for moabs. I hate that game with a passion. Black Ops 1 is still my favorite Cod. (Cod 4's good, but not amazing) Black ops 2 is still fresh for me, and a mappack is on the way.

Anyway I was on nuketown with raygun Hamr semtex galvaknuckles all perks monkeys and claymores with a friend. We were on round 20 when pack a punch hit, but we didn't have time and when it dropped i got distracted and trapped. I got downed and my friend got some double hit lag even though he was host. :/

Well there's some things in MW3 that I like better than what's in Black Ops 2. I almost wish there were more guns in Black Ops 2, but I would still want them all to be unique (which was not the case in MW3), which would be difficult but possibly doable if they put their minds to it. But adding more ARs and SMGs isn't what I'm looking at, it's the Shotguns, Snipers, and LMGs (and the Specials, I'd love to see what they could do with that). I also like Infected mode, but Turned is looking fun too.
    mw3 gun variation was far better than that of black ops 1. think about the three most comparative ars: m4a1, g36c, and acr. i can explain the subtle differences between all of them. m4a1 is pretty much the stock assault rifle. moderate-low damage, moderate range, good rof, recoil pattern that pertains to kind-of a small circle. g36c has the fastest raise / drop times of any primary weapon in the game and does high damage in addition to good rof and range, catch to that being awful iron sights and high upward recoil. acr has next to no recoil and good reload time but has the slowest rate of fire and thus the slowest time to kill ar bar the cm901. mw3 guns were also all usable, contrary to black ops 1 where only the assault rifles were good and a handful of smgs. most people thought the pm-9 was bad, but i've played with that gun and gotten it to level 30 and it's honestly a decent smg. it has that niche role in that it has the fastest rof of all the smgs and thus the fastest time to kill of all guns in the game.

black ops 1, the iron sights were the ****ing same on some guns lmao. remember the aug, famas, and g11? m16 and commando? couldn't even bother making something new sights for them so they just copy pasted. not to mention the gun stats of all the shitty smgs being the same. 4-shots to kill close, 5 at distance. no variation unique.

disclaimer to all this being i'm a nerd for knowing this ****

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I thought you hated everything about MW3?
    I do, really it just BO2 feels super serious in comparison, like I can't LOL around.

It Black Ops 2 there's also no really shitty guns, and that's like my trademark to use shitty guns. Like the 1887.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Anyone know when Double XP starts on the EST side?

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

On Zombies, does anyone know what happens if you buy both Galvaknuckles and Bowie Knife at the same time? Does one get replaced by the other or do you have one super knifing weapon?

EDIT: And the clan challenge for today (and 5 days after today) is just get 10000 Zombie kills (for gold)?
    Last edited by DucksGoMooful; 25th January 2013 at 5:09 PM.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

On Zombies, does anyone know what happens if you buy both Galvaknuckles and Bowie Knife at the same time? Does one get replaced by the other or do you have one super knifing weapon?

EDIT: And the clan challenge for today (and 5 days after today) is just get 10000 Zombie kills (for gold)?
    One replaces the other
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I do, really it just BO2 feels super serious in comparison, like I can't LOL around.
    Well a lot of people take COD seriously, I mean, there's league play for example. It is fun to just fuck around in COD sometimes.

COD is srs biznis

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Double XP is on, so have fun now guys!
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Pubs are league play enough. Everyone hates Skill based matchmaking so why would we want a higher degree of skill based matchmaking? If you pubstomp, you get placed against other people who pubstomp. So it's almost fucking impossible for average players like me to get anything higher than a VSAT.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

10th prestige!!! Was going to waste my reward on the refund token option, but for some reason, on 10th they removed it so theres only the pointless Fresh Start option. No way i'll even dare doing that after working so hard and gone so far on it.....The title for it is not worth my time.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Guys, every map but die rise is on youtube. And another thing: Hydro is a rip off of spillway from Homefront. It's literally the exact same map reskinned and with flood gates. Nice try 3arc.

Die rise is the only one we care about lol
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Xbox patch- PS3 patch coming soon.

RIP lodestar and suppressed smgs. Type 25=an smg. Executioner and dragonfire aren't total garbage anymore. LMGs don't need quickdraw. FAL isnt as op. SMR is better. The ARs are better-ish than smgs now. (in some ways). Hardwired isnt completely useless. Ect. Just click the link. Oh, and the private match glitch is patched. So if any of you ps3 do that glitch, it will be gone soon. Sorry, no more headshots only vs bots on easy to get camos and **** for MP. And did I mention the lodestar is **** now? Not gonna lie private matched used it. It shoots missiles of love with parachutes.

I'm just glad that they didn't touch my AN-94.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Xbox patch- PS3 patch coming soon.

RIP lodestar and suppressed smgs. Type 25=an smg. Executioner and dragonfire aren't total garbage anymore. LMGs don't need quickdraw. FAL isnt as op. SMR is better. The ARs are better-ish than smgs now. (in some ways). Hardwired isnt completely useless. Ect. Just click the link. Oh, and the private match glitch is patched. So if any of you ps3 do that glitch, it will be gone soon. Sorry, no more headshots only vs bots on easy to get camos and **** for MP. And did I mention the lodestar is **** now? Not gonna lie private matched used it. It shoots missiles of love with parachutes.
    You have an xbox or how did you test it out. And you would be able to get head shots against bots and it would count?! Why didn't anyone tell me.

well my new controller broke after 3 days so i'm mia for the weekend but luckily i bought the warranty. don't know when i'll get it fixed though, if they'll even accept it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    well my new controller broke after 3 days so i'm mia for the weekend but luckily i bought the warranty. don't know when i'll get it fixed though, if they'll even accept it at all
    How lol? Anyways my friend jase has a new clan up Gods holy army join it if you want ps3 only. I joined a different clan warboys united we are already level 17 for black ops 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    How lol? Anyways my friend jase has a new clan up Gods holy army join it if you want ps3 only. I joined a different clan warboys united we are already level 17 for black ops 2.
    right thumbstick caved in after my mom dropped it

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    I'm just glad that they didn't touch my AN-94.
    AN-94 <3

Sexy gun.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    You have an xbox or how did you test it out. And you would be able to get head shots against bots and it would count?! Why didn't anyone tell me.
    friend's house. And yeah, it's been a glitch for a while. But it's easy to tell when people do it. It doesn't change days played.

Clan Announcement

For those of you complaining about the damn Gold Tags not being up yet heres the damn problem Ive been having all day since yesterday Click -> http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...ps45028f2d.png I even installed FireFox Fennekin to see if it worked and heres what happened --> http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7a194f76.png

Same results from my phone and from work, so unless you are a technician working to fix this problem quit complaining about something that is out of my control at the moment.

Also if you are no longer in the Clan at least have the respect to inform the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Clan Announcement

For those of you complaining about the damn Gold Tags not being up yet heres the damn problem Ive been having all day since yesterday Click -> http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...ps45028f2d.png I even installed FireFox Fennekin to see if it worked and heres what happened --> http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7a194f76.png

Same results from my phone and from work, so unless you are a technician working to fix this problem quit complaining about something that is out of my control at the moment.

Also if you are no longer in the Clan at least have the respect to inform the rest of us.

try using a different internet source? Like a library/work/random neighbor with unprotected wifi? lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    try using a different internet source? Like a library/work/random neighbor with unprotected wifi? lol
    Try re reading my post and see if your's make's any sense

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Clan Announcement

That sucks dude. Who is complaining about the clan tag though? They should just be patient.

I was playing Black Ops 2 yesterday and I went up levels like crazy! Pretty much every game I went up on or two levels. I'm Prestige 1 Level 37. With DXP ending today, I won't level up as much. DX
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Page 331 of 427 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381 ... LastLast