Page 337 of 427 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,425 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Agh, I should've known. Derp moment right there. Huh...it feels like it shouldn't. I mean, a spring-action knife launcher would be much quieter then something like a supressed LMG, but those are invisible. >.<
    implemented in BO1 to keep knifers from being too stealthy. Probably same reason in BO2

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

I Might go with Hardcore for the Crossbow bloodthirsty. Atm getting destroyed trying to get my 100 shield kills. Really hate it when i flat out know i hit someone it does not register at all and i get mowed down. Shocks and concussions are useless since 90% are using Tac Mask so i have to get the kills the hard way.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    I Might go with Hardcore for the Crossbow bloodthirsty. Atm getting destroyed trying to get my 100 shield kills. Really hate it when i flat out know i hit someone it does not register at all and i get mowed down. Shocks and concussions are useless since 90% are using Tac Mask so i have to get the kills the hard way.
    There was some annoying punk last night during my Demolition run who spammed Trophy Systems and use the Shield, so I humiliated his stupid as s :}
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Some people don't know how to use the shield. You don't straight up bumrush people with it. If you play smart and use stuns right as well as staying away from groups of enemies, you'll do fine. After 100 kills i just left that final game and haven't used the shield since. Almost got a gold combat knife. just need skulls camo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    pretty sure acog in this game doesn't increase recoil like it did in bo1. might seem so because of the higher level zoom though but it doesn't increase actual recoil numbers.

then again this is based on what i only faintly remember hearing once or twice and i haven't actually tested it out, nor do i use acog on any of my classes

also i got to first prestige gg
    Actually I just looked it up and this is the first game where the ACOG hasn't reduced ADS time or increased recoil. I might actually use it lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Some people don't know how to use the shield. You don't straight up bumrush people with it. If you play smart and use stuns right as well as staying away from groups of enemies, you'll do fine. After 100 kills i just left that final game and haven't used the shield since. Almost got a gold combat knife. just need skulls camo.
    I don't usually bash people; I have Fast Hands and 2 each of Shock Charges and Tomahawks with Flak Jacket and Tac Mask. Stun 'em and scalp 'em.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Actually I just looked it up and this is the first game where the ACOG hasn't reduced ADS time or increased recoil. I might actually use it lol
    It increases visual recoil. The sights and flash make it harder to see but it doesn't make the gun itself kick.
    Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    I don't usually bash people; I have Fast Hands and 2 each of Shock Charges and Tomahawks with Flak Jacket and Tac Mask. Stun 'em and scalp 'em.
    I like using it with concussions because if the shock charge misses you're out of luck lol

It increases visual recoil. The sights and flash make it harder to see but it doesn't make the gun itself kick.
    what do you mean by visual recoil? do you mean the muzzle flash? or do you mean like in mw3 the lmgs where the actual area where the bullets were firing was tighter than represented by how much the iron sights would bounce around (don't know how better to explain that)?

also tom and jerry emblem best emblem
    Last edited by Cometk; 9th February 2013 at 4:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    what do you mean by visual recoil? do you mean the muzzle flash? or do you mean like in mw3 the lmgs where the actual area where the bullets were firing was tighter than represented by how much the iron sights would bounce around (don't know how better to explain that)?

also tom and jerry emblem best emblem
    The sight will bounce around. So the little red dot will kick up and the muzzle flash makes it harder to see as the sight is zoomed in more. Higher zoom also makes it look like recoil is worse because of the amount of zoom. That's why a red dot seems to kick less than a variable zoom on LMGs for example. The variable zoom is at a much higher magnification than a red dot, amplifying the amount of kick you see, as well as having a zoomed in muzzle flash (unless it's suppressed).

And I made the AoW clan emblem for myself but made a couple minor changes to it. Don't think anyone else has made it. Took about 5 minutes to get it done and 2 or 3 more to make it look perfect.

The sight will bounce around. So the little red dot will kick up and the muzzle flash makes it harder to see as the sight is zoomed in more. Higher zoom also makes it look like recoil is worse because of the amount of zoom. That's why a red dot seems to kick less than a variable zoom on LMGs for example. The variable zoom is at a much higher magnification than a red dot, amplifying the amount of kick you see, as well as having a zoomed in muzzle flash (unless it's suppressed).

And I made the AoW clan emblem for myself but made a couple minor changes to it. Don't think anyone else has made it. Took about 5 minutes to get it done and 2 or 3 more to make it look perfect.
    Nice, are you going to show it?

I got 3 of 4 optic master titles. All is left is the ACOG challenges, not sure if I'm going for it.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post

I got 3 of 4 optic master titles. All is left is the ACOG challenges, not sure if I'm going for it.
    i have 10/11 domination master challenges done

my last one is domination superior iii where i have to score in top 3 players 50 times and i'm verbatim 49/50 there lol

Still after that trip cap achievement myself. Don't think I'll ever get it as the round either ends too early or we hit 200. Ah well...at least I have Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Demolition and the Hardpoint master calling card. Not really going to bother with Search and Destroy, Capture the Flag or Headquarters as I don't like having to wait until you spawn.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Still after that trip cap achievement myself. Don't think I'll ever get it as the round either ends too early or we hit 200. Ah well...at least I have Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Demolition and the Hardpoint master calling card. Not really going to bother with Search and Destroy, Capture the Flag or Headquarters as I don't like having to wait until you spawn.
    Hate to interrupt, as I never post here, but last I heard you can spawn in hq.

oh wait not if you're defending. Or maybe I got that wrong.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Hate to interrupt, as I never post here, but last I heard you can spawn in hq.

oh wait not if you're defending. Or maybe I got that wrong.
    You can't respawn when your team holds the HQ.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I played earlier and I started out real rusty. But later I started doing good. I got a 65-5 game too. It's the first time I've played since like two weeks ago.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

That's what I thought.

Sorry for being unhelpful.

Peace out.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    That's what I thought.

Sorry for being unhelpful.

Peace out.
    You can post anytime you want. You tried helping. That's all that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post

it's on my player channel on BO2. Been playing sticks and stones since I unlocked the ballistic knife lol. I don't care about set backs but if I do get humiliated, I humiliate everyone else lol. I don't have any of them because I usually get bored of an optic and stop using it. Almost have reflex and ED tech but I stopped using them xD

I'm currently doing the camo challenges for the ballistic knife and it's amazing how quickly I've managed to do a lot of them in just one session. I must have started with just 3/4 already unlock from when I started just now and now all that's remaining is the Skulls camo (get 2 bloodthirsty medals) which shouldn't be too hard especially with the set up I have and the "Get kills from retrieved combat knife blades" which is going to be a bit of a pain.

Having ghost, scavenger, extreme conditioning, tactical mask, shock charges and concussions have made this just fly by.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

won't be on for a few days, got contacts and can barely see fron watery eyes.

I've been doing Zombies, Zombies, Zombies, so much Zombies lately.

I play BO2 Zombies with my friends, and when we're bored we go on BO1 Zombies, and it's insane how much Zombies I've been playing.

i have a life

someone in AoW named Myles707 got 6161 confirms for the KC challenge in one day. He did this all by himself and it says he hasn't played any games in the last 7 days. Don't think he's legit, but can't check his theatre. If he boosted our clan could get reset. This is not good...

someone in AoW named Myles707 got 6161 confirms for the KC challenge in one day. He did this all by himself and it says he hasn't played any games in the last 7 days. Don't think he's legit, but can't check his theatre. If he boosted our clan could get reset. This is not good...
    I'm pretty sure that's theebay.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's theebay.
    annddd unfortunenatly hes banned
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Its really sad people boost in team games. Lately i have notice at least 1 set of boosters tac inserting during Hardpoint and Domination every now and then. I didn't notice till i go to the area they are boosting and i crash their little party and they are stupid enough to do it again. Reported right after the game.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Page 337 of 427 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387 ... LastLast