Page 339 of 427 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Sorry I came late but you guys were wrong. Myles was a legitimate player. I've seen play him play fairly and got to master prestige legit. My guess is that he hasn't been online in a while which caused the elite system to delay his performance.

Bringing him back to our clan will be our apology. IMO
    'Murica

Well I'm fine with letting in anyone if it's proven they haven't boosted. If it's true he hasn't boosted, then let him in. I'm cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    so........

youll probably see me posting here more.

as much as i am disliked by some people.
    Good. Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Scavenger is nice and a myth is going to be busted. YOU DON'T NEED 5 KILLS IN A ROW. Just 5 kills with the bow in one life. Trust me, i got diamond smgs with equipment kills and picking up weapons in the same life. A 10 kill streak with only 5 kills not in a row with the bow will give you the challenge. Hardcore with acog or dual band or tri-bolt (with scavenger) is my bet. You COULD do tri bolt on domination or hardpoint or something. Or just on nuketown and try for a car bomb early on...
    I don't think so. It specifically says "Get a Bloodthirsty medal with ~", so you have to actually get the medal for it to count. That means that you have to get 5 kills without dying, on your first 5 kills of your life. So they have to be 5 in a row, and the first kills of your life. If you get a grenade kill or something during it, it won't count. Trust me, getting the DSR to gold was a pain because all the kills had to be from it and you can't use grenades.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I used to think the Millimeter Scanner wasn't that great of an attachment but combining it with smoke grenades, scavenger and C4 and just bombarding places with smoke (especially the B flag in domination regardless of who has it) is actually quite fun and useful to use. The amount of players that just go prone in the cover of smoke just sets up for easy pickings. Hijacked whenever I play it now just becomes this massive smoke fest now and the amount of "defends" has definitely been improved due to this tactic.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I don't think so. It specifically says "Get a Bloodthirsty medal with ~", so you have to actually get the medal for it to count. That means that you have to get 5 kills without dying, on your first 5 kills of your life. So they have to be 5 in a row, and the first kills of your life. If you get a grenade kill or something during it, it won't count. Trust me, getting the DSR to gold was a pain because all the kills had to be from it and you can't use grenades.
    No, trust me. I've gotten 2 yesterday with the executioner but I know for a fact that those streaks were mostly ballista streaks. When I was going for my SMG camos I got claymore and pistol/picked up gun kills in between. I've done it so I know it works. You just need 5 kills in one life with the gun.

Psn blog confirmed black ops 2 DLC for the 28th.

Played sticks and stones for a while yesterday. Each game averaged 2-3 host migrations. Not exaggerating at all. Got from 51 to 55. Now I'm almost 6th prestige with under 3 days played lol. I'm ranking up really fast in this game. In BO1 I stopped at prestige 1 lvl 50. MW3 i was done after 2nd prestige 80. This game I'm prestiging a ****ton. Might be because I kinda want master prestige to get everything unlocked. what about you guys?

Played sticks and stones for a while yesterday. Each game averaged 2-3 host migrations. Not exaggerating at all. Got from 51 to 55. Now I'm almost 6th prestige with under 3 days played lol. I'm ranking up really fast in this game. In BO1 I stopped at prestige 1 lvl 50. MW3 i was done after 2nd prestige 80. This game I'm prestiging a ****ton. Might be because I kinda want master prestige to get everything unlocked. what about you guys?
    I got bored of black ops 2. I will start playing when the DLC comes put though.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I got bored of black ops 2. I will start playing when the DLC comes put though.
    haven't gotten bored of it yet lol. just started playing hardcore for SVU camos. My kd's been dropping because of it but idgaf lol. It was a 1.8 but its 1.7something now. Anyone know a better way for one shots with the SVU?

I find hardpoint fun. Wish people play it more often.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I like hardpoint but I play mostly bonus so I only get it sometimes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I'm more of a headquarters guy. I usually get at least 40 kills.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Its all about Demolition for me.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Headquarters is fun for me too. That was my favourite game mode in BO1, and it's still fun in BO2. Hardpoint just doesn't do it for me.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Its all about Demolition for me.
    Amen. I can go 60+ in demolition. I've gotten a couple 100+ games in demo, but in those games I got a ton of deaths lol. Still, in demo on nuketown you can get kills like crazy if you run danger close nades or a RPG and stack that with a lightning strike and stealth chopper.

How come no one likes hardpoint? Great mode if you ask me.
    WANT TO START SHINY HUNTING ON THE GBA, ANYONE GOT ANYHELP FOR ME PLEASE?!

Current fanfics:

PMD: Explorers of Space----Prologue! (On Hold)

Coming soon:
    Henry's Adventure! A New Fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by VioiV View Post
    Its an allright game mode
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

It's ok. it's basically headquarters without you having to wait when you have the headquarters.

prestige 7 because the emblem looks ****in rad

also domination master race

It's good for getting Assault Shield camos. Wait at the hardpoint, concuss them with Tac Mask on, then beat them to death. Lol I'm gonna get Cherry Blossom in like 2 games, I love me the Fast Hands Tomahawking. :3

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    It's good for getting Assault Shield camos. Wait at the hardpoint, concuss them with Tac Mask on, then beat them to death. Lol I'm gonna get Cherry Blossom in like 2 games, I love me the Fast Hands Tomahawking. :3
    Tomohawk plus concussions is op with that thing lol

Depends on what I feel like really when I first started the game I loved Hardpoint and I still do now but seeing as I've pretty much collected all the calling cards for it I like to do other game modes. Right now I play Kill Confirmed, Free For All and Domination a lot as I still search for the trip cap calling card, Demolition, I liked especially with strategical placement of the Tactical Insertion. Currently I'm working on getting the Free For All Master calling card and right now I'm stuck on the winning games with a 7 kill lead.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Yeah it is. I need 4 more crushing victories to get complete the challenge.

Hardpoint is the only game mode that doesn't have a Veteran challenge.
    'Murica

kill confirmed needs more challenges. Denies and confirms are 2 right there. You could add crushing victories. You could add clean sweep challenges. Or retrieving own tags. but no, just 3 of them....

Question for all the people who have played the dlc. What your favorite DLC map? How good is the peacekeeper?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Question for all the people who have played the dlc. What your favorite DLC map? How good is the peacekeeper?
    I think Grind is generally the most popular map, and the Peacekeeper is a hit or miss kind of gun. If you like it, you'll do well with it, if you don't like it, you will perform poorly.

Page 339 of 427 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389 ... LastLast