Page 343 of 427 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,575 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Anyone want to run some Nuketown 24/7 DBL XP in 30 minutes?
    Message me on XBL
    Rare Woodsbury
    Please do not send me Friend Requests, I save the spots for Gamebattles and Scrims.

Always looking for shinys PM me and Ill make a offer!

The only thing I have to offer at this point is a Flawless IV Ditto. I value it highly.
    0490-6563-1433

Ugh, I swear, The dumbbutt teammates I've been getting lately, this last match was Demolition and even with all the support I provided (UAV's, Hunter Killers, and random Care Packages) they couldn't do squat, I managed to pull K9 Unit and even then they couldnt back me up, IIRC I went like 120-27 with 8 plants and 12 Defuses, they all kept being idiots and trying to snipe everyone in the opposite team, if I was surounded by 4 guys I took a chance and killed 2-3 only to be killed by the rest because my teammate just stared at them, waited till I died and then reacted. UGH!

/rant
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

It's DXP this weekend, but I don't really care. Does anyone else notice DXP used to feel special, but now we get it every second week and it's boring.

And I am actually so excited for Die Rise it's retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Sticks and Stones?
    Those kills aren't registering for me.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

My hope for Diamond Shotguns was ruined today by the fact that the KSG is even more awful then the S12. Even with a long barrel i cant hit someone a foot in front of me and unless they are completly standing still my shots miss 95% of the time. i can at least go neutral with other shotguns, but i go 12-27 with the KSG. even 2/3rds of those 12 kills were from a pistol.

I'd have more luck getting diamond Assult Rifles and i cant even get headshots with the FAL.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Ugh, I swear, The dumbbutt teammates I've been getting lately, this last match was Demolition and even with all the support I provided (UAV's, Hunter Killers, and random Care Packages) they couldn't do squat, I managed to pull K9 Unit and even then they couldnt back me up, IIRC I went like 120-27 with 8 plants and 12 Defuses, they all kept being idiots and trying to snipe everyone in the opposite team, if I was surounded by 4 guys I took a chance and killed 2-3 only to be killed by the rest because my teammate just stared at them, waited till I died and then reacted. UGH!

/rant
    Do you usually play with random people or do you not party up at all to avoid exactly this sort of situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    It's DXP this weekend, but I don't really care. Does anyone else notice DXP used to feel special, but now we get it every second week and it's boring.

Double XP weekend is pointless for me, I'd rather double weapon XP so at least then I can get some use out of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Those kills aren't registering for me.
    Have you actually used an unlock token on the Ballistic knife as it should register when you do
    Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    My hope for Diamond Shotguns was ruined today by the fact that the KSG is even more awful then the S12. Even with a long barrel i cant hit someone a foot in front of me and unless they are completly standing still my shots miss 95% of the time. i can at least go neutral with other shotguns, but i go 12-27 with the KSG. even 2/3rds of those 12 kills were from a pistol.

I'd have more luck getting diamond Assult Rifles and i cant even get headshots with the FAL.
    Yeah the KSG is a tricky one, I only just got it gold about a week ago but it can be done so keep trying. Personally for something like the KSG I'd go on a gamemode like Domination where you are more likely to have people standing still when they are capturing so to make it easier for you to line up your shots.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I feel it's easier if you have Quickdraw, Reflex, and a lase sight. You can aim extremely quickly, see your target very clearly, and hipfire in those "oh my god he's right in front of me" moments.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I'm surprised I managed to get 250 one-shot kills with that gun. I wish there was sort of a attachment that you can switch it to buckshot.

I have a feeling there's going to be an weapon xp weekend next week in for the celebration of the map pack.

After you get select fire with the FAL you will easily get the 100 headshots.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post

Good for the ones who hasn't reached Master Prestige yet. Otherwise since i was Master last month of DXP, its pointless.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Just put on the reflex and long barrel I'm boss with that combo.

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    Good for the ones who hasn't reached Master Prestige yet. Otherwise since i was Master last month of DXP, its pointless.
    Well there's always nuketown 24/7 to look forward to during double xp.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Have you actually used an unlock token on the Ballistic knife as it should register when you do
    You, sir, underestimate my intelligence.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I'm starting a League Play BO2 team for the 360.
    For a list of my Accomplishments and to Join PM Me.

Always looking for shinys PM me and Ill make a offer!

The only thing I have to offer at this point is a Flawless IV Ditto. I value it highly.
    0490-6563-1433

Then why do you think it's not registering?
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Allright finally got Season Pass, had some epic demolition matches, now off to Nuketown Zombies

do you guys think a 40+ game is gameplay good if you get 20 deaths? I was using an MTAR no perks/attachments on nuketown. Also my team lost because bad teammates.... is it ok? thinking of uploading it

I enjoyed the Double XP Weekend, currently Prestige 5, Level 38.

How many Snipers did i last saw this weekend? On Express, i counted a whole team with Ballista's and DSR's.

Just got my 1st Golden guns, which is the MP7 and the PDW. The AN-94 is still close to Gold. Just the Longshots and the Bloodthirsty ones... :/

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    do you guys think a 40+ game is gameplay good if you get 20 deaths? I was using an MTAR no perks/attachments on nuketown. Also my team lost because bad teammates.... is it ok? thinking of uploading it
    I'd say it's fine. If it were me, I wouldn't care how many deaths it was as long as the kills were cool.

Getting gold guns is hard (SMGs is what I'm going for, and in my last game on Nuketown, I heard 2 dragonfires but saw none, so I couldn't shoot them down to get gold FJGhgfkdhj30035 launcher.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    If it's TDM then yeah. 40 kill games in TDM are few and far between.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Depends on the game mode as stated 40 kills in Team Deathmatch is impressive compared to something like Demolition on Nuketown as kills come easy on that map. Also personally it's more impressive if you don't die so many times but I guess that can't be helped on that map.

Nuketown it's pretty easy to get a truckload of kills as I constantly see people go plus 40 on that map especially when something like a Lodestar is brought in. The best I've ever actually done is a 70-14 on Hijacked which I was quite surprised about.

RPG Cherry Blossom was hilarious, It required to take down 1 AirCraft with it and Im like "How the hell do I do that" so we start a Demolition match and the enemy called in a Stealth Chopper, and im like sweet, let's give this a try, so I aim up look for it, do a random shot and.. BOOM BYE BYE CHOPPER!! lol I felt good and yeah... one step closer to RPG Gold.

OMG I finally have to rant! I don't know what it is but this game is ridiculous if you don't have PERFECT connection. Last two games of Demo I have gone 10-31. Yep. That was with also 3 bars of connection which is all I get. I swear 3 bar connection on Blops 2 is way worse than Blops 1 yellow connection. I can't even walk around a corner without being shot. I'll wak and see someone go to aim in at what looks to be the same time as him (or hip fire) and then get one bullet off and I die. I look at the kill cam and it says I could see him before I actually could and it also says I don't shoot a bullet off! I have to predict pretty much whats going to happen at every corner because I'm always at second behind.

Does anyone also seem like they only die from walking in unlucky situations. It seems to happen atleast 3-6 times a game depending on how many times I die that I'll walk infront of a bullets being shot somewhere else or I'll run with a team mate and the opponent is aiming for my teammate but always no matter what will hit me.Like this game actually makes me look like one of those 8 year olds that yell and throw stuff at the tv because they suck, but for me it's jsut I don't know. There seems to be like an autobot in every game saying and only goes for me. Also quickscopers, piss off please. Why is it they can aim no where near you're head but still get you yet you aim one mm away from there head with like a POW or a Scar-H and you can't hit them. THIS GAME IS RIDICULOUS! So addicting though but man, if I had good connection I would abuse my trash talk because it's frustarting always dying when you know if you both had the same connection you would just destroy peoples dreams.
    Last edited by golduck#1; 25th February 2013 at 4:31 AM.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    OMG I finally have to rant! I don't know what it is but this game is ridiculous if you don't have PERFECT connection. Last two games of Demo I have gone 10-31. Yep. That was with also 3 bars of connection which is all I get. I swear 3 bar connection on Blops 2 is way worse than Blops 1 yellow connection. I can't even walk around a corner without being shot. I'll wak and see someone go to aim in at what looks to be the same time as him (or hip fire) and then get one bullet off and I die. I look at the kill cam and it says I could see him before I actually could and it also says I don't shoot a bullet off! I have to predict pretty much whats going to happen at every corner because I'm always at second behind.

Does anyone also seem like they only die from walking in unlucky situations. It seems to happen atleast 3-6 times a game depending on how many times I die that I'll walk infront of a bullets being shot somewhere else or I'll run with a team mate and the opponent is aiming for my teammate but always no matter what will hit me.Like this game actually makes me look like one of those 8 year olds that yell and throw stuff at the tv because they suck, but for me it's jsut I don't know. There seems to be like an autobot in every game saying and only goes for me. Also quickscopers, piss off please. Why is it they can aim no where near you're head but still get you yet you aim one mm away from there head with like a POW or a Scar-H and you can't hit them. THIS GAME IS RIDICULOUS! So addicting though but man, if I had good connection I would abuse my trash talk because it's frustarting always dying when you know if you both had the same connection you would just destroy peoples dreams.
    Oh good, another rager. I have to deal with everything you've listed here in my game, but I just deal with it. It's a game. Don't worry about your K/D, and just have fun. Enjoy the fact that you even get to play this game. It's nowhere near unplayable, and you don't need perfect connection to enjoy it.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post

I have dealt with BS from the COD series ever since COD4 from the Juggernoobs and ACOG M40A3s (Even though it was fun when it was in its heydays), Last freaking stand/Second Chance, Martydoms from various CODs and bullets seems to curve and hit you even if your 5 feet away from the open and hit detections from Black Ops/Black Ops 2 that i don't even bother getting mad anymore.

Only annoying thing i do get annoyed is some of the harder challenges like getting 1 bloodthirsty with a crossbow (Impossible if your not a 4 bar connection since detection is so bad with it) or just the 10 bloods on the guns i don't do well, but i still manage to get over that by either doing it or just giving up and move on (Crossbow is the only one i gave up for the time being).
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 25th February 2013 at 5:40 AM.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Page 343 of 427 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393 ... LastLast