Page 344 of 427 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    OMG I finally have to rant! I don't know what it is but this game is ridiculous if you don't have PERFECT connection. Last two games of Demo I have gone 10-31. Yep. That was with also 3 bars of connection which is all I get. I swear 3 bar connection on Blops 2 is way worse than Blops 1 yellow connection. I can't even walk around a corner without being shot. I'll wak and see someone go to aim in at what looks to be the same time as him (or hip fire) and then get one bullet off and I die. I look at the kill cam and it says I could see him before I actually could and it also says I don't shoot a bullet off! I have to predict pretty much whats going to happen at every corner because I'm always at second behind.

Does anyone also seem like they only die from walking in unlucky situations. It seems to happen atleast 3-6 times a game depending on how many times I die that I'll walk infront of a bullets being shot somewhere else or I'll run with a team mate and the opponent is aiming for my teammate but always no matter what will hit me.Like this game actually makes me look like one of those 8 year olds that yell and throw stuff at the tv because they suck, but for me it's jsut I don't know. There seems to be like an autobot in every game saying and only goes for me. Also quickscopers, piss off please. Why is it they can aim no where near you're head but still get you yet you aim one mm away from there head with like a POW or a Scar-H and you can't hit them. THIS GAME IS RIDICULOUS! So addicting though but man, if I had good connection I would abuse my trash talk because it's frustarting always dying when you know if you both had the same connection you would just destroy peoples dreams.
    Why the fuck do people who never post in this thread post to bitch and than never post again?? And tbh I only read like 2 sentences from this guys post.
    Last edited by *IZ*; 25th February 2013 at 4:40 AM.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

OMG I finally have to rant! I don't know what it is but this game is ridiculous if you don't have PERFECT connection. Last two games of Demo I have gone 10-31. Yep. That was with also 3 bars of connection which is all I get. I swear 3 bar connection on Blops 2 is way worse than Blops 1 yellow connection. I can't even walk around a corner without being shot. I'll wak and see someone go to aim in at what looks to be the same time as him (or hip fire) and then get one bullet off and I die. I look at the kill cam and it says I could see him before I actually could and it also says I don't shoot a bullet off! I have to predict pretty much whats going to happen at every corner because I'm always at second behind.

Does anyone also seem like they only die from walking in unlucky situations. It seems to happen atleast 3-6 times a game depending on how many times I die that I'll walk infront of a bullets being shot somewhere else or I'll run with a team mate and the opponent is aiming for my teammate but always no matter what will hit me.Like this game actually makes me look like one of those 8 year olds that yell and throw stuff at the tv because they suck, but for me it's jsut I don't know. There seems to be like an autobot in every game saying and only goes for me. Also quickscopers, piss off please. Why is it they can aim no where near you're head but still get you yet you aim one mm away from there head with like a POW or a Scar-H and you can't hit them. THIS GAME IS RIDICULOUS! So addicting though but man, if I had good connection I would abuse my trash talk because it's frustarting always dying when you know if you both had the same connection you would just destroy peoples dreams.

STFU and suck it up, you come, rant and never reply, WTF! Also I have had 3 bar connection games were I go 42-12 and so on, on average, I never seem to have these "problems" all you rager's do, even while being in the same situation, so STFU and PLAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    I have dealt with BS from the COD series ever since COD4 from the Juggernoobs and ACOG M40A3s (Even though it was fun when it was in its heydays), Last freaking stand/Second Chance, Martydoms from various CODs and bullets seems to curve and hit you even if your 5 feet away from the open and hit detections from Black Ops/Black Ops 2 that i don't even bother getting mad anymore.

Only annoying thing i do get annoyed is some of the harder challenges like getting 1 bloodthirsty with a crossbow (Impossible if your not a 4 bar connection since detection is so bad with it) or just the 10 bloods on the guns i don't do well, but i still manage to get over that by either doing it or just giving up and move on (Crossbow is the only one i gave up for the time being).
    This is coming from the guy who cares about K/D. LOL
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Maybe a little..though not really. Right now i just don't care if my k/d drops even more since i aim to try to Diamond the rest of the Primary Guns to get the title. Though i am taking a break from that for a while just got too bored with the game finally. This game lasted me way longer than MW3 ever had.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

got the gold MTAR!!!!! longshots were a b!tch to get though. I got them, but internet glitched out so they didn't count so i technically got it gold twice....

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Oh good, another rager. I have to deal with everything you've listed here in my game, but I just deal with it. It's a game. Don't worry about your K/D, and just have fun. Enjoy the fact that you even get to play this game. It's nowhere near unplayable, and you don't need perfect connection to enjoy it.
    Trust me I don't worry about K/D, but K/D to me judges if you're winnin or not. Would you rather go 1-10 and win you're match or go 5-5 or even 10-2 and lose. I would rather lose because there is no way to carry you're teammates, you can only carry yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Why the fuck do people who never post in this thread post to bitch and than never post again?? And tbh I only read like 2 sentences from this guys post.
    Thanks for giving me like a whole 30 minutes to reply to something that really I shouldn't of even have to replied to. There was nothing on any other posts to say or for me to reply to.

STFU and suck it up, you come, rant and never reply, WTF! Also I have had 3 bar connection games were I go 42-12 and so on, on average, I never seem to have these "problems" all you rager's do, even while being in the same situation, so STFU and PLAY!!

I had to drop my dad off at the airport while everyone is apparently sitting in this COD thread waiting for reply so they can reply in 2 seconds hence why I 'never replied". Also great comparison. I'm sure our connections are exactly the same. I'm not saying I never go positive I'm just saying it's ridiculous game to play when people are one second in front of you. Like I said before, just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn' happen.

It's also not like I only just got this game yesterday. I've had it since it came out and I also own all the Modern warefares and Blops one as well as world at war. So it's just a bunch a rage built up from the years and not the expected noob case you guys were probably thinking...

Edit: Oh no it's been 8 minutes, why do people bash then never reply!
    Last edited by golduck#1; 25th February 2013 at 6:40 AM.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Trust me I don't worry about K/D, but K/D to me judges if you're winnin or not. Would you rather go 1-10 and win you're match or go 5-5 or even 10-2 and lose. I would rather lose because there is no way to carry you're teammates, you can only carry yourself.

Thanks for giving me like a whole 30 minutes to reply to something that really I shouldn't of even have to replied to. There was nothing on any other posts to say or for me to reply to.

I had to drop my dad off at the airport while everyone is apparently sitting in this COD thread waiting for reply so they can reply in 2 seconds hence why I 'never replied". Also great comparison. I'm sure our connections are exactly the same. I'm not saying I never go positive I'm just saying it's ridiculous game to play when people are one second in front of you. Like I said before, just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn' happen.

It's also not like I only just got this game yesterday. I've had it since it came out and I also own all the Modern warefares and Blops one as well as world at war. So it's just a bunch a rage built up from the years and not the expected noob case you guys were probably thinking...

Edit: Oh no it's been 8 minutes, why do people bash then never reply!
    they're not bashing; mostly saying just suck it up. It's a game. If you don't like it, don't play it. It's real simple. No offense, but no matter how much you rage in this thread, no one really cares. Besides, if you rage that much over a videogame, then you must have a real short temper irl.

Anyways, I just checked my combat record and I have 666 kills with the chicom.....

EDIT:it's been half an hour and no reply aouhgajksdbialshdkfilakbsnvkas
    Last edited by AJ; 25th February 2013 at 7:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    they're not bashing; mostly saying just suck it up. It's a game. If you don't like it, don't play it. It's real simple. No offense, but no matter how much you rage in this thread, no one really cares. Besides, if you rage that much over a videogame, then you must have a real short temper irl.

Anyways, I just checked my combat record and I have 666 kills with the chicom.....
    I do like it. Hence why I play it it's just so frustrating that no matter what gun you have you'll always fire slower, even I use there gun and they use mine i'm still slower. I'm not doubting my short temper it's but it's just easier to let it out than hold it in otherwise you explode.
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I do like it. Hence why I play it it's just so frustrating that no matter what gun you have you'll always fire slower, even I use there gun and they use mine i'm still slower. I'm not doubting my short temper it's but it's just easier to let it out than hold it in otherwise you explode.
    the thing that helps me is i dont expect to do extremely well, so when i do its rewarding. if i dont its ok too. i dont run too many high streaks and dont plan on it. too anger inducing. try uav cuav and something

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    the thing that helps me is i dont expect to do extremely well, so when i do its rewarding. if i dont its ok too. i dont run too many high streaks and dont plan on it. too anger inducing. try uav cuav and something
    Yeah good call. I also run small streaks like UAV, Hunter Killer and ARG but did have lightning strike before. Once I get my perks back for the snipers (doing the camo challenges) then I'll be doing better but right now 50 kills seems impossible. As for game type, what do you do? Demo and Domo are the onlys I do but probably will change Demo even though it's my favourite gametype!
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Yeah good call. I also run small streaks like UAV, Hunter Killer and ARG but did have lightning strike before. Once I get my perks back for the snipers (doing the camo challenges) then I'll be doing better but right now 50 kills seems impossible. As for game type, what do you do? Demo and Domo are the onlys I do but probably will change Demo even though it's my favourite gametype!
    I've been running Demolition for the longest time now, I run UAV+Hunter Killer+ Care Package to own in those modes.

i play bonus, because it's CQC, but it's still ok for snipers. If you want long range action, just go domination. i got 3 session in progress games on turbine yesterday lol. I was happy because my longshots were easy.

I've been running Demolition for the longest time now, I run UAV+Hunter Killer+ Care Package to own in those modes.
    Yes those are the exact Killstreaks I have set up for me as well. Quick and easy!!

If we're talking about pointstreak setups, I run cuav -- stealth chopper -- orbital vsat.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I've decided to be nice and run care packages for teammates. Unless it's really good lol. But still, share package points add up...

I always use hellstorm, stealth chopper, lodestar. If im using a gun im really comfortable with I use a warship/dogs/swarm instead of the missile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Yes those are the exact Killstreaks I have set up for me as well. Quick and easy!!
    Yup and playing the objective really boosts it up, my best Care Package had K-9 Unit, but even then my team sucked balls, IIRC I ranted about it a couple pages back.

My best was swarm. I was 35-1 when I got it in a package. I went 54-3 than it lagged me out.

I find it annoying when people use the care package scorestreak as it takes them out of the game for a while which is really annoying when myself and maybe another person are trying to capture the B flag in Domination, we could use all the players available to help capture that/keep lookout but instead because they are waiting around for half the match for a care package which will no doubt be a UAV/Hunter Killer/RC XD which is pointless as you've wasted your own and the team's time in getting a scorestreak that isn't hard to get in the first place, or maybe they get a Counter UAV or a Guardian which again is pointless because you may as well have just ran that scorestreak in the first place and just gotten one extra kill or an objective to get it on a more consistent basis.

Every now and again I see people do get something like a Swarm (which isn't as game changing as you think especially when you have a class with Blind Eye), Orbital VSAT or a Death Machine but that doesn't happen often enough to justify taking yourself out of the game to effectively leave your team a man or two down (if someone decides to protect the person who called it in) in crucial times. All in all I just don't believe the care package is worth it and it annoys me when people run it.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    I find it annoying when people use the care package scorestreak as it takes them out of the game for a while which is really annoying when myself and maybe another person are trying to capture the B flag in Domination, we could use all the players available to help capture that/keep lookout but instead because they are waiting around for half the match for a care package which will no doubt be a UAV/Hunter Killer/RC XD which is pointless as you've wasted your own and the team's time in getting a scorestreak that isn't hard to get in the first place, or maybe they get a Counter UAV or a Guardian which again is pointless because you may as well have just ran that scorestreak in the first place and just gotten one extra kill or an objective to get it on a more consistent basis.

Every now and again I see people do get something like a Swarm (which isn't as game changing as you think especially when you have a class with Blind Eye), Orbital VSAT or a Death Machine but that doesn't happen often enough to justify taking yourself out of the game to effectively leave your team a man or two down (if someone decides to protect the person who called it in) in crucial times. All in all I just don't believe the care package is worth it and it annoys me when people run it.
    Interesting point. I just don't like the fact that if I get killed while getting my care pack I would get spawned on the other side of the map 9 times out of 10. **** sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post

It takes me about 10 seconds most of the time we are kicking butt or its the start of the 2nd round, plus majority of my care packages are all good rewards, if not I use Engineer, which all of jy classes carry.

It takes me about 10 seconds most of the time we are kicking butt or its the start of the 2nd round, plus majority of my care packages are all good rewards, if not I use Engineer, which all of jy classes carry.
    Do you run black hat too?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Do you run black hat too?
    No but I probably should since sometimes (rarely) Bo2 will land the care package on top of buildings or an unreachable place ._.

No but I probably should since sometimes (rarely) Bo2 will land the care package on top of buildings or an unreachable place ._.
    Unless you throw it there on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Unless you throw it there on purpose.
    No, it has landed the bounced ridiculously unto some high object, like in NukeTown I throw it in front of the fence in the spawn point and it bounces out of reach unto out of bounds ;_;

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to run a higher scorestreak that you'd get on a more consistent basis and not awkward to call in on maps like Nuketown and Hijacked?
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Page 344 of 427 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394 ... LastLast