Page 347 of 427 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,675 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Well for some reason every time im about to play die rise it gives me just a black screen. Do you guys know why it does that? It let's me play the MP maps but not in die rise.

I haven't even tried the peacekeeper, I can't get distracted from getting diamond ARs.
    Umm maybe delete and the re-download the Map Pack/Season Pass?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

instead of revolvers like in BO1, the tac 45 was their replacement. It's a high damage pistol like the python although it doesn't feel or look or sound as sexy

i know we already have the war machine, but i'd like to see a grenade launcher put back in.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    i know we already have the war machine, but i'd like to see a grenade launcher put back in.
    No. Just no. I do not miss the noob tubers @ all. No

I was in a game of Die Rise with this one guy plus 2 guys with mics. I went down in round 1 because of stupidly being unable to knife zombies through windows, and getting double-hit. So I go down and someone revives me, and the 2 guys with mics are like "Wow, this guy is probably really bad, to go down in round 1", etc. Just trashing my playing ability. Then later in the rounds the guy with no mic got crushed by an elevator and left, so it was me and the mic guys. I'm up on the roof and I have Jug, the PDW and the AN-97, and the two of them are down by the Sliquifier. They both go down, and as I'm waiting for the elevator to arrive so I can go revive them (while also getting the Bowie Knife) I hear them saying things like "Oh look at him, he's just waiting up at the top for us to die. So they do die and I'm left alone and I survive. Then I die from being double-hit while I have Jug, after they had already died. They each ended up with about 40-60 kills, and I had 200. I had double their points. So yeah, who's a bad player? Stupid people.

There's my rant. In other news, I only need 7 more aircraft for the SMAW challenges, but nobody is using UAVs.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Lets stick with the CLAW. Yeah. That's good the CLAW. And NOPE ima good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Lets stick with the CLAW. Yeah. That's good the CLAW. And NOPE ima good.
    That's cool too.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I think they need to add either a spyplane, counter spyplane, or a blackbird.

Wow, Demolition + Tac insert + Double Weapon XP was a great way of gaining weapon XP. I think I must of Max Prestiged a fair few of my guns from scratch over this weekend especially the Light Machine guns which I thought I'd get outgunned a lot but I was pleasantly surprised at how often I kept topping the leaderboards with patient and clever play.

I have one more challenge to complete before getting the Humiliation calling card but it just seems like I'm never going to get the Hail Mary challenge seeing as it's practically impossible to get a long range combat axe kill without massive amounts of luck.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Lol wut. Troll.

Man, that swat 556.....

Don't forget the RC car and care package!

Got a few load of emblems and titles this weekend.

Turns out the counter intelligence challenge is sorta disabled in FFA(still got it on a other gamemode).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Don't forget the RC car and care package!
    I'd rather they just add dogs.

I'd rather they just add dogs.
    True that. Anyways my favorite revolution map is grind the worst one for me is downhill. Turned is really fun and die rise is good except for the nova crawlers. Those things are freaking annoying.

For some reason my internet goes out every 7 or 8 minutes so I lose persistent rank data. It's been a week now and it's getting annoying. Lost about 25 headshots yesterday. I got all 100 in one day lol. I was doing great but once I went to the no perk no attachment stuff I started failing....probably because I was used to the rapid fire and lightweight peacekeeper. You can run circles around everyone and spray them like it's an MP7 while they try to land accurate shots in CQC. Also got to round 12 on die rise before it kicked me offline. Had 5 perks sliquifier and Predictive Death Wish 5000

Aye guys what strategy do you use for die rise? That map is huge and I can't think of a legit strategy for it.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Aye guys what strategy do you use for die rise? That map is huge and I can't think of a legit strategy for it.
    Haven't tried it yet.

Wpwpwhat if you could have a perk to give you an extra pointstreak?

Well from what I've played (4 player), I usually survive in the starting room until about round 3-4, then open the doors and get the PDW, then wing it from there. Kidding. I get the PDW and get one of the Trample Steam parts and hope someone else got one, then from the PDW level, carefully fall down to the level where you can build the Trample Steam, and survive there. If everyone got a piece, then grab it and have fun. If not, jump down to the place where you can fall to get the Galvaknuckles (hopefully that made sense, if not, the opening in the wall where the B23R is, jump down). Get 6000 points, buy the Galvaknuckles, then survive. When the jumpy-crawlers guys come, galvaknuckle their faces off and hopefully get a free perk, if no one else shot any of them. Then eventually turn on the power, buy all the perks, etc. I haven't found a good place to train yet (if there even is one). Hopefully that helps.

played for about an hour a couple nights ago and got domination master woo

then got derpscoped for both final killcams of a dom match and went to bed

although it doesn't feel or look or sound as sexy
    wrong tac-45 is dope yo
    Last edited by Cometk; 5th March 2013 at 2:04 AM.

IZ if you play solo I'd get perma jug, then start. Go get the PDW then quick revive and then turn on power get sliquifier. Go to the roof and train for days. Get jug, who's who, and last perk of your choice. Knuckles if you want. After you're stocked up on everything try and get monkeys or ray gun. If not it's fine too. PaP your PDW (or AN-94 if you want a stronger gun) and find a good train spot. The best training spot is the buddah room imo. Then just tear **** up. Oh and if you get knuckles, get your lighter gun (PDW, Raygun, ect) and knife the jumping crawlers. If you knife em all you get a perk and max ammo. I got x2 ray gun sliquifier and pdw pap with 6 perks once. Never got 7. So hard to get all the perks but soo good. That's all I got. Trample steam is meh at best on solo. Not really worth building. Wish there was something else you could build. 2 things in die rise but tranzit had the turbine, jet gun, sentry mower thing, electric trap, and shield.

IZ if you play solo I'd get perma jug, then start. Go get the PDW then quick revive and then turn on power get sliquifier. Go to the roof and train for days. Get jug, who's who, and last perk of your choice. Knuckles if you want. After you're stocked up on everything try and get monkeys or ray gun. If not it's fine too. PaP your PDW (or AN-94 if you want a stronger gun) and find a good train spot. The best training spot is the buddah room imo. Then just tear **** up. Oh and if you get knuckles, get your lighter gun (PDW, Raygun, ect) and knife the jumping crawlers. If you knife em all you get a perk and max ammo. I got x2 ray gun sliquifier and pdw pap with 6 perks once. Never got 7. So hard to get all the perks but soo good. That's all I got. Trample steam is meh at best on solo. Not really worth building. Wish there was something else you could build. 2 things in die rise but tranzit had the turbine, jet gun, sentry mower thing, electric trap, and shield.
    Yeah, but none of those were worth building really, except maybe the turbine. I believe there are only 6 perks to get, since you can't get PhD. There's Quick Revive, Jug, Speed Cola, Double Tap, Who's Who, and Mule Kick. Right?

My strategy involves building the Trample Steams ASAP and chilling in the same room they are built until the 1st round of Minions then set them in the corner opposite of the B23R, then reap in the benefits, (my wife and I at first both got Jugg but then she got Jugg and I got Whos Who) I would suggest letting the Zombies destroy the current Trampels and getting new ones so the 2nd time the Minions appear you have fresh traps. Works awesome, 1 free perk, Max Ammo and 2000 points!

I was talking about solo lol. And can we please change the AoW clan tag? And oops my bad I counted phd....... :/

How do you get perms jug? And wth does the Who's Who perk do? I never play solo but if my internet doesn't work I'll definitely try this.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I was talking about solo lol. And can we please change the AoW clan tag? And oops my bad I counted phd....... :/
    I've tried everything you suggested but it says its allready taken...

How do you get perms jug? And wth does the Who's Who perk do? I never play solo but if my internet doesn't work I'll definitely try this.
    Whos Who lets you revive yourslef/others. When you go down you will reappear with the starter pistol and you can go revive yourself

Page 347 of 427 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397 ... LastLast