Page 348 of 427 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

you get perma jug by going into solo tranzit, buying quick revive, and going down twice. May take a few games. Do it right away on round one. I think you have to be online at the time you start the game to use/get it. Who's who means that when you die, you respawn on a grayscale acid trip that you can use to go revive yourself or other people. It's confusing, but go on solo, get it and cook a nade and die with a crawler and see what happens.

EDIT: EVERYONE MAKE THEIR CLAN TAG [AngW]
    please tell me and zero what happens
    Last edited by AJ; 5th March 2013 at 6:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Aye guys what strategy do you use for die rise? That map is huge and I can't think of a legit strategy for it.
    Get PDW and the an-94 the one game I got both those guns I survived the longest. dang ,we all need to start playing zombies together again. We also need to play turned lol.

turned is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    EDIT: EVERYONE MAKE THEIR CLAN TAG [AngW]
    please tell me and zero what happens
    Why? I prefer the no tag look.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Why? I prefer the no tag look.
    He meant it for the clan members only
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    He meant it for the clan members only
    Ah. Sorry I got confused.

Edit what is your clan, anyway?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Ah. Sorry I got confused.

Edit what is your clan, anyway?
    We are AngelsOfWar", a Ps3 (mainly) Black Ops 2 Clan, we are competitve but know how to have fun and enjoy the game, it is at times difficult to play all together due to real life situztions such as work and/or school, I am ts Leader but see everyone as equals, we cover everything from Multiplayer to Zombies, we are always looking to expand and accept new recruits, I am currently looking to add an Xbox360 branch and to assign leaders to each gamemode so that Map and Weapon Loadout strategies are provided to help out all members, we do not have requirements like other clans that want a high K/D or SPM since most of us agree those are silly numbers, but having a Mic is a plus for easier communication (mines currentl being fixed). We also have our own Youtube Channel where everyone is free to post any Video Gme related videos, not just CoD.

We are AngelsOfWar", a Ps3 (mainly) Black Ops 2 Clan, we are competitve but know how to have fun and enjoy the game, it is at times difficult to play all together due to real life situztions such as work and/or school, I am ts Leader but see everyone as equals, we cover everything from Multiplayer to Zombies, we are always looking to expand and accept new recruits, I am currently looking to add an Xbox360 branch and to assign leaders to each gamemode so that Map and Weapon Loadout strategies are provided to help out all members, we do not have requirements like other clans that want a high K/D or SPM since most of us agree those are silly numbers, but having a Mic is a plus for easier communication (mines currentl being fixed). We also have our own Youtube Channel where everyone is free to post any Video Gme related videos, not just CoD.
    Oh. Thanks
    Good luck with it, I'm late to say that, but still.

turned is bad.
    How so ,please explain yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I didn't enjoy it because it seemed pretty boring just going back and forth and starting out with shitty guns every time really gets mad.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I didn't enjoy it because it seemed pretty boring just going back and forth and starting out with shitty guns every time really gets mad.
    ? Reverse Gun Game is awesome, I annoyed my wife with the monkey bomb spam, and the shitty guns are towards the end....

i have atleast 5 posts in this thread about that. rather not spam my postcount repeating myself. Also what's better the pdw or an-94 on solo? In MP the AN no doubt. but in solo, speed is important and there's no staminup. Plus its cheaper.

AngW apparently has prohibited text

AngW apparently has prohibited text
    tweet vonderhaar about it on ps3 or tweet treyarch. even if they dont respond it should be fixed. Works just fine for me though...

One thing actually liked in mw3 that I haven't seen BO2 yet is that mw3 had an option whether you wanted to play DLC or not. I liked that cause a lot DLC sucked a ton for MW3. I would like to see BO2 have that option as well.

Little things lol.

So now I'm focusing on completing rapid fire challenge, and I'm having a hard time completing it. First the fire rate is EXTREMELY FAST and wastes ammo really quick so scavenger is a must have. Second the recoil is so high, not even grip can save it.

So I use select fire with it to use the burst mode, and I say it's going good so far. The only downside is the fire rate is slow on burst mode.

If you guys have a better loadout for this that'll be great.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    So now I'm focusing on completing rapid fire challenge, and I'm having a hard time completing it. First the fire rate is EXTREMELY FAST and wastes ammo really quick so scavenger is a must have. Second the recoil is so high, not even grip can save it.

So I use select fire with it to use the burst mode, and I say it's going good so far. The only downside is the fire rate is slow on burst mode.

If you guys have a better loadout for this that'll be great.
    only use it on the peacekeeper or select fire vector. The vector is better that way if you have a good trigger finger. the peacekeeper turns into an alternative mp7

Tried the league play part of Black Ops 2 the otherday and ended up in Platinum Division. Of Course the first match i get into after being placed in Platinum, i lose.

Anyone know how mant Divisions there are?

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    Tried the league play part of Black Ops 2 the otherday and ended up in Platinum Division. Of Course the first match i get into after being placed in Platinum, i lose.

Anyone know how mant Divisions there are?
    I'd tell ya if I knew.

I have THE WORST luck on Die Rise. Nothing ever goes right. It really gets me pissed off.

It's badddd. Could've have gone so many places, and they missed the mark entirely. One map, same weapons every time, back and forth, back and forth. Really bland.

ok so zero has been banned. My internet is down. I can't message him on PSN for a few days but don't worry guys. I'll figure it out and make sure the clan is ok. Pretty sure it's not a perma ban (hopefully)

EDIT: this is why.... http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post15779111

That seems kind of harsh for just that post. That sucks.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I got a clan too, we play Zombies and do sniping on Black op[s 2 on the Ps3. We are known as Envy and send Envy_JinxX a message to join!

The only problem with Revoulution lobbies is the PAcekeepers, it's everywhere!

everyone uses peacekeepers because they're new and a nice change from the pdw/target finder lobbies. It's hilarious when you're the only one using it with rapid fire because it just makes you 10 times better at rushing people whereas everyone else has no chance upclose

everyone uses peacekeepers because they're new and a nice change from the pdw/target finder lobbies. It's hilarious when you're the only one using it with rapid fire because it just makes you 10 times better at rushing people whereas everyone else has no chance upclose
    Made a lot of people pissed by putting rapid fire on my peacekeeper. If there was only something to control the recoil though. -_-

Page 348 of 427 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398 ... LastLast