Page 358 of 427 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    That's why it is reskinned and reimagined like Cliffside and Hazard. When they brought the COD4 maps to MW2 it was a bit cheap, as they were exactly the same. With Terminal they at least made it free because it was exactly the same albeit with different colours, which overally IMO made the map look lifeless and boring.
    I came onto the CoD scene about halfway through MW3's year but I only bought Black Ops, so unfortunately I don't know about Cliffside but after having looked it up I see what you mean. Fair enough, I guess.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I came onto the CoD scene about halfway through MW3's year but I only bought Black Ops, so unfortunately I don't know about Cliffside but after having looked it up I see what you mean. Fair enough, I guess.
    I honestly preferred it as a war-stricken cliffside than a golf course, but it's a good map nonetheless.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Magma has to be one of the coolest maps ever. I wasn't a fan of firing range but it's a decent map, Studio should be okay.

I would still like to have Summit soon.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    THE 1 THING THAT WILL COMPLETELY RUIN FIRING RANGE: Target Finder LMGs.
    Called it. Now no one else can.
    You didn't have to call it when we freaking already know that'll happen and make us so mad.

Magma is overrated. Trust me, you'll end up hating it because of random burn deaths.

Studio looks awesome. Nuketown, Summit, Villa and Firing Range of course were my fav maps in BOI.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    THE 1 THING THAT WILL COMPLETELY RUIN FIRING RANGE: Target Finder LMGs.
    Called it. Now no one else can.
    I prefer MMs over Target Finder with Silencer and Smoke Grenade.

Hey, guys, I haven't posted in a while. :P Haven't played that much BO2 recently, but I might get Uprising. I want to look up some more stuff about it. Uprising comes out one week after my birthday, so money is not a problem. So Firing Range is back?

I hope that Mob of the Dead is good. I'm mainly a zombies player, so the multiplayer maps don't interest me too much. I liked Die Rise, but there were somethings I didn't. Dat fall damage. I really, really hope you don't have to build the Wonder Weapon and that Treyarch actually makes one that is awesome. The whole point of a Wonder Weapon is for it to be that gun everyone wants to use, and do people really want to use the Sliquifier(sp?) or Jet Gun?

Either way, I might get Uprising. Not sure.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Is anyone else watching the COD championships? Day 1 was pretty epic.

Quote Originally Posted by White_Stoner30 View Post
    Is anyone else watching the COD championships? Day 1 was pretty epic.
    How was it? I would've watched it, but I don't even have enough time to play some PS3, which means I definitely don't have time to watch other people play.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Zombies has been annoying me a bit lately. 2 recent games I was in had us start with 4 players, but throughout the game 2 left, leaving me and another guy. We make it to about round 20 (which is a record for me, my old record was 14), but when the game ends and I check my record, it doesn't update my record (it's staying at 14). This is on Die Rise.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Got back on BO1 yesterday and it's SOOOOOO much better. Got the entire lobby to go olympia and silenced m1911 only on jungle domination. So much fun.

I honestly preferred it as a war-stricken cliffside than a golf course, but it's a good map nonetheless.
    hazard is easily one of the worst maps in black ops 1

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have finally gotten diamond ARs. :')

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Zombies has been annoying me a bit lately. 2 recent games I was in had us start with 4 players, but throughout the game 2 left, leaving me and another guy. We make it to about round 20 (which is a record for me, my old record was 14), but when the game ends and I check my record, it doesn't update my record (it's staying at 14). This is on Die Rise.
    When someone leaves mid game it saves the record at that round. So, if you were playing and got to Round 15 or something, but somebody left, even if you got to Round 100 that game it would save as 15. Really stupid decision on 3ARC's part, it basically forces you to play in a full party to go for high rounds, especially since they removed the Private Match. They obviously don't know their audience's ragequitting habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    It's not one of my favourites, but it is certainly better than anything from Escalation.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    I kinda liked it. The only map I could use to get scout pro lol

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Congrats!

It's not one of my favourites, but it is certainly better than anything from Escalation.
    Umm hotel and convoy those maps were cool to play on.

Congratulations. Good luck with them.

btw, i might not getting some Diamond weps...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Umm hotel and convoy those maps were cool to play on.
    Oh god please no the campiest maps in BO1. There's even a billboard in convoy about campers. And the stupid claymores in the elevators on hotel.....don't even get me started on those.

Nice.

This friday us PS3 & PC owners are finally getting the personalization packs. Is anybody getting it? I think I might.

did anyone see the xbox live mob of the dead trailer? It's amazing.I won't spoil anything but I'd pay $30 for just this map....it's incredible except for one terrible thing...

Seems like my source was 100% correct. Holy **** that's incredible.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Congrats! Snipers is my recent one Diamond. I am a bit iffy about trying to Diamond let alone Gold the LMGs since its the only primary class to Diamond. Since the majority of LMG users i see are target finder noobs it kinda kept me from trying to use the guns since i know i will get hate from the whiners about it. The attachments i usually use is either the ED tech/FMJ(for anti air) or the laser/Quickdraw for rushing since they are now decent class to rush with now.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 8th April 2013 at 7:19 AM.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

The one thing i'm confused about is what happens if we get off the island? Is there an end to zombies without dying? We know zombies don't affect the US as a whole until the map five, so there's 20 years after mob of the dead before the outbreak. So we know the zombies probably can't swim out of alcatraz. If we build the plane, can we even fly it? If we can I'm guessing it crashes on the golden gate. Since I live in California, and I've been to SF a bunch of times, I can say that the bridge would have trouble getting a plane to land without hitting a million metal cables first. Then again the bridge is only half done so it's possible. Plus they show the bridge in the promo pic. Also, PaP is first seen at group 935 in der riese and the guy in the trailer says you can upgrade, but doesn't say pack a punch. The AK-47's upgrade is not using the Pack a punch camo. PaP doesn't exist yet. My theory is that the plane crashes in the harbour (because 4 mobsters aren't rocket scientists) and you have to swim back to land. Something like that and the boss zombie swims after you and you have to try and shoot while swiming

The AK's upgrade is called reznovs revenge, sweet.

does anyone else think the new perk is too good for only 2000?

Page 358 of 427 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408 ... LastLast