Page 120 of 427 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #2976
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aggronFTW View Post
    Anyway, I can think of worse guns than the striker to use if you want to be an annoying player.
    There are more annoying guns out there, but the Striker is still extremely annoying. It's the most overpowered shotgun since the Pre-patch Models. If you have a decent trigger finger, you will beat almost anything with the Striker.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  2. #2977
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    [QUOTE=SGG;14018941]I realise I've said this countless times before, but this time I mean it: I am officially done with MW3. I sold it.

    Well what are you gonna play now? Are you still gonna play black ops?

  3. #2978
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fun Dip
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



    It has more range than a f*cking SMG. Not to mention all the one shot kills you can get, and it's got a 12 capacity. Real men use the single shot ones.
    I was an avid user of the shitty shotguns in CoD4 and the Olympia in BO and I can personally say I have never wanted to stab myself in the leg more times than when using the predamage pump action shotguns in MW3. The Striker actually makes using a shotgun fun and it isn't overpowered at all seeing as how any assault rifle can kill people almost as quickly close range and can actually hit people long range.

  4. #2979
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    seeing as how any assault rifle can kill people almost as quickly close range
    Wait... You're talking about MW3, right?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  5. #2980
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fun Dip
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    Wait... You're talking about MW3, right?
    Yes, the Assault Rifles do a retarded amount of damage for their fire rate.

  6. #2981
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    Yes, the Assault Rifles do a retarded amount of damage for their fire rate.
    Most of them do, but I still think the Striker kills a lot faster from close range.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  7. #2982
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Well what are you gonna play now? Are you still gonna play black ops?
    Skyrim and Assasin's Creed, really.


    Quote Originally Posted by aggronFTW View Post
    Anyway, I can think of worse guns than the striker to use if you want to be an annoying player.
    O rly

    No, I don't think there are any. Inferior Ward made it WAY to good.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 16th January 2012 at 10:48 PM.

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  8. #2983
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



    It has more range than a f*cking SMG. Not to mention all the one shot kills you can get, and it's got a 12 capacity. Real men use the single shot ones.

    Whats so funny about using the Type 95. Real men use snipers or shotguns not single fire shots, those are for little pussys since the single fired ones are like 10x more overpowered than the Type 95.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  9. #2984
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Whats so funny about using the Type 95. Real men use snipers or shotguns not single fire shots, those are for little pussys since the single fired ones are like 10x more overpowered than the Type 95.
    I never really complained about the Type 95 and I don't mind it, it just made me laugh that he said it was a "manly gun".

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  10. #2985
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    I finally prestiged. Took 20 hours, and it wasn't even worth it.

    And my Elite still isn't displaying my Vault properly.

  11. #2986
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    And my Elite still isn't displaying my Vault properly.
    Because Elite has less functionality than a rubber television.

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  12. #2987
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    I would rather prestige than spend the rest of the time i play the game on the same level. I like being able to start again anyway. If i didn't prestige i would get bored of the game straight away.

  13. #2988
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    I would rather prestige than spend the rest of the time i play the game on the same level. I like being able to start again anyway. If i didn't prestige i would get bored of the game straight away.
    What about getting all the gold guns? What about trying to get all the titles and emblems?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  14. #2989
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    I don't really care about those things, but when i get to tenth would be the time to unlock everything.

  15. #2990
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    When you get to 10/70, you're probably just going to stop playing.

  16. #2991
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    What about getting all the gold guns? What about trying to get all the titles and emblems?
    Half are only available after you prestige lol.

  17. #2992
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    I would rather prestige than spend the rest of the time i play the game on the same level. I like being able to start again anyway. If i didn't prestige i would get bored of the game straight away.
    On BO I prestige
    On mw2 I'm just gettin everything for every gun in the game
    Extended mags is a ***** too
    But hey ill be able to do random class game after it

    Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

  18. #2993
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    Yeah, Extended Mags took me ages to get in MW2 for my Intervention and AK. Same as getting Fall camo or 1000 kills with the AC-130.

  19. #2994
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    Yeah, Extended Mags took me ages to get in MW2 for my Intervention and AK. Same as getting Fall camo or 1000 kills with the AC-130.
    ive only got it for Spas and AA on it, its pretty easy if you use the shotguns alot, AA-12 with scavenger is OP on mw2
    usin striker though, man from mw2-3
    it's changed

    Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

  20. #2995
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    The Spas with extended mags was fun to use. AA-12 was harder to use because of the ammo in it. I never really liked the striker in MW2, don't know why. just didn't. I also liked the M1014. It was a fun gun to use same as the spas.

  21. #2996
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    470

    Default

    I love the spas-12, with any 2nd perk it is an absolute beast, but should use SoH and Steady Aim/ninja if ya dont wana n00b out

    Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

  22. #2997
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    Yeah, i remember when i used to use tack knife commando classes and make everyone rage. i also preferred it when shotguns were secondary weapons. it felt right imo

  23. #2998
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    They were all fine and dandy, but the Model was quite a beast, even after the patch.

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  24. #2999
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    470

    Default

    the models and the rangers (at cloose range) are powerful with the akimbo
    i think if they were that powerful in MW3 and BO id be fine
    the ones in MW3 and BO shoulda been secondaries

    Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

  25. #3000
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    The Spas with extended mags was fun to use. AA-12 was harder to use because of the ammo in it. I never really liked the striker in MW2, don't know why. just didn't. I also liked the M1014. It was a fun gun to use same as the spas.
    I'd usually run Spas with a grip and the AA12 with Extended Mags. The other shotguns I didn't really care for except the akimbo models.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Page 120 of 427 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •