Page 130 of 427 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Predator Missiles are also pretty cool on Ground War.

Umm yea juggernauts are really hard to take care of but you gotta use what you have

God damn my brother just got a golden gun first than me.

Damn these challenges.

Any tips to getting to that coveted Weapon Level 31? Right now I'm trying to do all the Striker challenges, I want to get Gold camo before I prestige for the first time. Then I'm going to use my Prestige token to keep the Striker through all prestiges.

Well, best way to get to level 31 i just to use the gun all the time. Get all the attachment challenges for it and just try to complete the challenges for it in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    So far, it seems as if the Striker is still the best shotgun in the game. I haven't tried the USAS or the KSG (or whatever), but those two probably won't be better than the Striker.
    I tried the KSG and USAS, and I have to say that they are both terrible. The USAS has horrible accuracy and a low range, but it does do a good amount of damage. The KSG has slightly better accuracy and a low range, but it does less damage than the USAS and it is pump-action.

So in my opinion, the Striker is still the best shotgun in the game.
    Are you two insane? The USAS is a beast. One-shot kills at some impressive range with no attachment/proficiency and even more deadly with range or damage. I haven't used the KSG since the update but while playing S&D earlier someone was using it with range and was getting one-shot kills from incredible range too. The striker is still good but the other shotguns are now just as good, and in my opinion, better.

I've been using the USAS today because i wanted to try it out after seeing heaps of people yesterday using it. So far it's pretty good. Personally i like the iron sights on it even if i hip fire with it most of the time. Gotta be careful though if you don't get a one shot kill because you will probably die if the guys looking at you. The striker is still there in abundance though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    Are you two insane?
    Uh, that's the same person...?

Anyway, right now I am Rank 65, no prestige and about 2 days ago, I got my first gold gun: PP90M1. I'm also using the M4A1 (Level 28, I think), and G36C (Level 18) and might try out a new gun soon. Should be Level 80 in maybe 2 weeks or 3 (don't play Xbox during the week, unless there's no school) and then I'll prestige.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

My friend actually just told me today that he tried out the USAS for the first time and was surprised with how good it actually was.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Are you two insane?
    We are the same person.

The USAS is a beast. One-shot kills at some impressive range with no attachment/proficiency
    This never happened in my experience.

I haven't used the KSG since the update but while playing S&D earlier someone was using it with range and was getting one-shot kills from incredible range too.
    He could have just been a good player. The KSG did have average range when I used it, but nowhere near "incredible."

The striker is still good but the other shotguns are now just as good, and in my opinion, better.
    Nope. You haven't used the Striker enough, then.

Anyway, I will try the USAS again, since everyone is saying it is good.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I just noticed that I had you quoted twice lol. Derp on my part. I thought I had another post quoted with a different person.
    It could be your aim or it could be lag messing with you for you not getting one-shot kills with the USAS.
    I used the KSG some today and it has some ok range for one-shot kills without range. The guy that had some incredible range was using range.
    I have used the striker enough. I also said it was my opinion that the other shotguns are better so if you think the striker is the best then that's fine.

We are the same person.

This never happened in my experience.

He could have just been a good player. The KSG did have average range when I used it, but nowhere near "incredible."

Nope. You haven't used the Striker enough, then.

Anyway, I will try the USAS again, since everyone is saying it is good.
    KSG actually does the most damage at its minimum range.

Just started Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, finding it a lot more compelling than MW3. Story feels tighter with just 2 narrative focal points, action somehow seems tighter and more satisfying.

The CoD4 story is awesome indeed and it helped me improve my sniping a lot

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

CoD 4 was probably the best.

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    CoD 4 was probably the best.
    It's certainly been easier to get into than MW3 was.

Well I learned soon their will be a call of duty vita. Which might mean there's a contract in the works for playstaion to get dlc first and by IGN call of duty bought the domain black ops2 (i would provide a link but I can't while using my phone)

Finally got my first gold gun,

The USAS 12! Ahh yeah.

It could be your aim or it could be lag messing with you for you not getting one-shot kills with the USAS.
    I usually do get one shot kills with it, but its low accuracy is my problem because I find it extremely hard to aim with.

I also said it was my opinion that the other shotguns are better so if you think the striker is the best then that's fine.
    It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Maybe you can prefer the USAS because you are good with it some how, and do better with it than when you use the Striker, but with the other shotguns this isn't possible. It is possible for someone to be good with other shotguns, but when that person uses the Striker, he will do much better than he did with the other shotguns.

Sorry if I am being hard to understand, but I don't know how to express what I mean in writing.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Well I learned soon their will be a call of duty vita. Which might mean there's a contract in the works for playstaion to get dlc first and by IGN call of duty bought the domain black ops2 (i would provide a link but I can't while using my phone)
    Link please! This is good news for PS3 users lol. Will Black ops 2 be out this year? If so that was pretty fast, it seems like just yesterday that I got Black ops.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Link to proof of call of duty black ops 2:http://m.ign.com/articles/1217480

Link to call of duty vita:http://m.ign.com/games/098928

Hows xbox gonna counter this without a handheld system?

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Link to proof of call of duty black ops 2:http://m.ign.com/articles/1217480

Link to call of duty vita:http://m.ign.com/games/098928

Hows xbox gonna counter this without a handheld system?
    We already knew that Activision purchased the Black Ops 2 domain, but we still have no idea what that means. Treyarch could just make a completely new CoD game story-wise and are just using Black Ops 2 as a placeholder or something. Guess we'll find out in a few months.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    We already knew that Activision purchased the Black Ops 2 domain, but we still have no idea what that means. Treyarch could just make a completely new CoD game story-wise and are just using Black Ops 2 as a placeholder or something. Guess we'll find out in a few months.
    Quite right, til we know the specifics we're just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Clearly I want name to be Iron Wolf, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Clearly I want name to be Iron Wolf, but that's just me.
    No it's not

A bought domain called Black Ops 2 and a Call of Duty Vita? Awesome
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Page 130 of 427 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast