Page 137 of 424 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 10592

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #3401
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,950

    Default

    Hey, SGG is back. Have they blocked of the good spots in private matches as well for infected?

  2. #3402
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I saw some guy go 62-0 in infected until like 15 different infected had to get to him at the same time. The map was in harhat and he was like in a long wooden stick. Every time an infected would try to go behind him we would die. It was pretty weird but thanks to him I got a new spot for future games.
    Was it by the trailer??floatzel I hope not ill be pissed those are our own games.

  3. #3403
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I saw some guy go 62-0 in infected until like 15 different infected had to get to him at the same time. The map was in harhat and he was like in a long wooden stick. Every time an infected would try to go behind him we would die. It was pretty weird but thanks to him I got a new spot for future games.
    oh yeah, in glitch spots like around that area, headlights in fallen, and the green thing in resistance will autokill you cause its not fair to people without throwing knifes
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  4. #3404
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Was it by the trailer??floatzel I hope not ill be pissed those are our own games.
    yeah, i know. I finally played infected with my friend last night and it isn't that bad. It sucks when you accidentally run into a death barrier and become infected though.

  5. #3405
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I saw some guy go 62-0 in infected until like 15 different infected had to get to him at the same time. The map was in harhat and he was like in a long wooden stick. Every time an infected would try to go behind him we would die. It was pretty weird but thanks to him I got a new spot for future games.
    That's the best way to do it, just have a big group swarm the person.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  6. #3406
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,947

    Default

    Got my first MOAB in Ground War today. It was with the L86.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  7. #3407
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,950

    Default

    Were you trying to get it?

  8. #3408
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    Were you trying to get it?
    No. I gave up trying to get those the first week the game was out. I was kicking ass and BOOM, I got a MOAB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  9. #3409
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    omg twice today I met stupid noobs. both games when they got infected, they blocked the way so we couldnt kill the others. god damn noobs
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  10. #3410
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    omg twice today I met stupid noobs. both games when they got infected, they blocked the way so we couldnt kill the others. god damn noobs
    Once I was going 8-0 flawless SnD and I got trapped in a corner and killed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  11. #3411
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Moo Moo Farms
    Posts
    3,618

    Default

    I was playing infected yesterday and it was down to me and 1 other dude as non-infected. Turns out he reached 25 kills and got a MOAB. Since it was infected though, after the Bomb went off we had to play the last 1:30 in a Red Fog.

    Infected was also where i got 3 or 4 new Titles. 2 of which were for going a whole match without dying and knifing an enemy with no ammo.

  12. #3412
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fun Dip
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    I was playing infected yesterday and it was down to me and 1 other dude as non-infected. Turns out he reached 25 kills and got a MOAB. Since it was infected though, after the Bomb went off we had to play the last 1:30 in a Red Fog.

    Infected was also where i got 3 or 4 new Titles. 2 of which were for going a whole match without dying and knifing an enemy with no ammo.
    You normally have to play the rest of the match in a red fog after a MOAB, it doesn't end the game.

  13. #3413
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    its pretty much half EMP, half nuke really.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  14. #3414
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    I saw 2 faggots boosting in infected today. xD

    Also in hardhat some infected was blocking the area where the alive guy was and he would be killing the infected except for that guy. I'm pretty sure he got a MOAB but than those explosive barrels blew up and he died. It was so fucken funny. lmao
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  15. #3415
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    I should really try Infected out so I can be a part of this conversation.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  16. #3416
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Woohoo BO's double xp weekend!

    I'm kinda disappointed of Infection because it only has 1 round. I think it should have 3 rounds. I was the only survivor a one match(personally I was hiding lol)

  17. #3417
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I saw 2 faggots boosting in infected today. xD

    Also in hardhat some infected was blocking the area where the alive guy was and he would be killing the infected except for that guy. I'm pretty sure he got a MOAB but than those explosive barrels blew up and he died. It was so fucken funny. lmao
    thats what happened to me...twice...with different people....in one day.....but they were smart and use TI
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  18. #3418
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    If I gave a **** about Black Ops I'd definetly vote for Firing Range.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  19. #3419
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    If I gave a **** about Black Ops I'd definetly vote for Firing Range.
    I'd vote for statium. you dont see it too often :\
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  20. #3420
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    If I gave a **** about Black Ops I'd definetly vote for Firing Range.
    Same. After playing quite a few games of Infected now I've unlocked heaps of titles and emblems. I also think Infected should have more than 1 round. I said is was going to play the campaign on Veteran difficult as well, but i still haven't gotten around to it.

  21. #3421
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    Same. After playing quite a few games of Infected now I've unlocked heaps of titles and emblems. I also think Infected should have more than 1 round. I said is was going to play the campaign on Veteran difficult as well, but i still haven't gotten around to it.
    If it was more rounds, and the survivors won round 1, the infected would still have multiple chances of winning, so this would be near-impossible for survivors
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  22. #3422
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,950

    Default

    Eh, I'm not complaining. Anyway it's alright.

  23. #3423
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Think call of duty should fix death barriers in private matchs that's the fun part when playing with friends.ill be honest I love sitting in a corner on infected and get tons of people then when I get knifed infected isn't that fun but i deal with it others should too especially when I die from a death barrier

    The only freaking playable infected map is downturn
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 11th February 2012 at 4:54 AM.

  24. #3424
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Think call of duty should fix death barriers in private matchs that's the fun part when playing with friends.ill be honest I love sitting in a corner on infected and get tons of people then when I get knifed infected isn't that fun but i deal with it others should too especially when I die from a death barrier

    The only freaking playable infected map is downturn
    ya, before the update, hardhat, fallen, bootleg, downturn and resistance were beast maps. Seatown on the other hand, is still a beast map, despite all the throwing knifes
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  25. #3425
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,950

    Default

    There are still a couple spots on each map. As long as your with a group of people camping with only one entrance you can survive for a while.

Page 137 of 424 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •