Page 142 of 427 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

A person using the most OP weapons and the most OP perks and the most OP streaks and the most OP deathstreaks can get incredible K/D
    doesn't make em a good player...
    a good player is someone who can use all the weapons in the game and still manage a decent score,, if their primary gametype is TDM
    in objective gametypes, playing the actual objective and getting kills shows you're a good player

If a head glitcher goes 70-14 not playing objective using a type 95 and FMG9 akimbo with blind eye/assassin/dead silence and the advanced UAV-stealth bomber-EMP on

whilst a rusher goes 35-25 playing objective using a Model 1887 and a stinger with SoH/hardline/stalker and uav-predator-attack helicopter

Whose the better player?
    Last edited by fango pango; 13th February 2012 at 12:58 PM.

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Well the one who was using the model cause that other class was n00bish with the type 95

Exactly
    So saying K/D shows you're a good player
    No it doesn't
    I know some people have legit K/Ds to be fair
    I haven't got a 6.46 K/D I have like a 0.89
    But I don't use the n00b weapons and killstreaks and I play objective
    I don't care what my K/D is aslong as i'm having fun

Which leads me to ask
    Does anyone go trolling?
    I have a troll class with dead mans hand on
    I haven't used it yet but I plan to

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

My W/L record is quite awful, i have 322 wins and almost 1500 losses. I Play FFA almost all the time though so i have a 1/8th chance of winning every game anyway.

As for K/D ratio its at 1.2 which isnt that terrible, i think.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 13th February 2012 at 3:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    no because people kill me from behind and I refuse their claim that they're better than based on **** blowing me up out of nowhere
    your fault for allowing yourself to get flanked? that's how i get most of my kills. i dont just rush into hotspots head-on

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    You can be a good player and have a bad K/D. When playing objective games, capturing flags or blowing up bombsites is helping your team win the game. If you have a player who does things like that the whole match he is helping your team win, which is being a good player.
    That's an exception. I was just talking about TDM and FFA and the like.
    Last edited by Prelude; 13th February 2012 at 1:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Name one thing that needs to get taken out in each of mw2,Bo,and mw3(these are only games that I really took time to play In multiplayer)
    This is more so just what needs to get taken out / added / nerfed.

MW2: Take out noob tubes, Commando, and nerf snipers a bit. Not to the extent Black Ops did, but a little.
    MW3: Lag compensation, Type 95, Machine Pistols (namely the FMG9, but I'd like to see them all go), and some protection against the knife.
    Black Ops: Take out Ghost, the 74u, and fix the hit detection.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    This is more so just what needs to get taken out / added / nerfed.

MW2: Take out noob tubes, Commando, and nerf snipers a bit. Not to the extent Black Ops did, but a little.
    MW3: Lag compensation, Type 95, Machine Pistols (namely the FMG9, but I'd like to see them all go), and some protection against the knife.
    Black Ops: Take out Ghost, the 74u, and fix the hit detection.
    is ghost like ninja and assassin though?
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    is ghost like ninja and assassin though?
    Just leave this thread.

@ assasinsceptile:HARSH, but i agree haha.

On this arguement about KD and WL ratios linking into a players ability: i believe that the importantance of these entirely depends upon your play style and the gamemode that your playing.

For example TDM, FFA and Kill confirmed to a lesser extent are purely based upon your KD ratio.As to win a TDM the teams average KD ratio must be at least 1 (signifing more kills than deaths). while the opponents will become less than (for obvious reasons).

However in Domination etc these stats are quite pointless as they arent relative to the objective of the game.

For me my KD ratio is about 1.6 and my WL ratio is about 1.3 and both are currently increasing. Also i would say that the opinion seems to be the most skilled players are able to aquire high KD's while completing the objectives of that game without using OP setups for example assasin, dead silence etc. Which i do agree with but il admit i do use Blindeye because i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    your fault for allowing yourself to get flanked? that's how i get most of my kills. i dont just rush into hotspots head-on
    thats swell but that doesn't help me from airstrikes, helicopters and other things

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    thats swell but that doesn't help me from airstrikes, helicopters and other things
    In every CoD that's had the attack helicopters they've always killed me at least 3 times every single time there's one up in the air. They just love pissing me off I guess.

Helicopters seem to be able to kill be from everywhere. Every time there is one up in the air it goes for me. Same with predator Missiles.

My KDR and WLR are pretty bad. I have a 1.15 KDR, and a 0.7 WLR. My WLR is increasing because of playing Infected, though.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

My k/d has risen a bit lately. I think it's something like 1.4

My KDR is pretty bad in MW3. It's 0.60. But i forgot what my KDR was in BLOPS. My friend in real-life that also plays BLOPS and MW3 is not happy with it and wants to improve it. I agree with it.

my K/Ds are as follows

360:
    CoD4: 1.90
    MW2: 3.02
    BLOPS: 1.68
    MW3: 2.32

PS3:
    MW2: 1.60
    BLOPS: 1.89

My KD is positive, but still awful. My W/L, something like 200 to 1000. I'm not going to push it all on my team mates, but a lot of it is when they don't cap objectives.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Infected blows now the spots suck

My K;D is like 1.6 and my W:L is like 1.14.

Anyone have a good link to all the titles/emblems and how to get them?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Infected blows now the spots suck
    Yes, because it is so much more fun when people camp in a spot that is completely unreachable and unfair for the infected.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Welcome to every game where one team plays as zombies/infected for the last 10 years, babbys.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    My K;D is like 1.6 and my W:L is like 1.14.

Anyone have a good link to all the titles/emblems and how to get them?
    Google is your friend.

My K/D in MW3 is 1.21(GIGAWATTS)!
    In Black Ops, .86.
    In MW2, it was 1 something.
    In W@W, it's negative. Like minus 400 kills or so.

Again, I'm glad they've tended to these camping spots in Infected. Now if they would just tend to the boosters, it'd be fun again.

And they really do need more girly emblems and titles. Surely they could replace a few of the pot oriented ones. *sigh* Like that would ever happen....
    [center]

XD

=^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]

Quote Originally Posted by iluvwobbuffet View Post
    My K/D in MW3 is 1.21(GIGAWATTS)!
    In Black Ops, .86.
    In MW2, it was 1 something.
    In W@W, it's negative. Like minus 400 kills or so.

Again, I'm glad they've tended to these camping spots in Infected. Now if they would just tend to the boosters, it'd be fun again.

And they really do need more girly emblems and titles. Surely they could replace a few of the pot oriented ones. *sigh* Like that would ever happen....
    I personally use the <3 title and the cat face you get for hitting two people in the back with riot shields

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    Helicopters seem to be able to kill be from everywhere. Every time there is one up in the air it goes for me. Same with predator Missiles.
    Could always do your team a favor and stick a Stinger on your back. Or at least switch classes when you die and there's enemy air support. Since you all are talking about teamwork so much. At the very least it's another point toward your pointstreak.

edit: LINK REMOVED BECAUSE **** YOU GUYS If we don't have a clan already. I want those unlockable titles/emblems.

edit2: Alternatively, one of you guys can handle this clan and I will join one my friends already have up.
    Last edited by Prelude; 14th February 2012 at 4:24 AM.

Page 142 of 427 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast