Page 170 of 427 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #4226
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I was just in a lobby and all the kids on the other team backed out while I had my Attack Helicopter out and it somehow killed 2 enemies that weren't there.
    I've seen that happen in MW2 a few times. It just shows a blank gamertag in place for the name. Ah well free XP ftw
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  2. #4227
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I've seen that happen in MW2 a few times. It just shows a blank gamertag in place for the name. Ah well free XP ftw
    I'll take it anyday. Got me up to 22-0.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  3. #4228
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,178

    Default

    In zombies, do bullets penetrate the same amount for each gun?
    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    The highest score i've gotten on Kino solo was 35 i think.
    Jeez, I didn't figure I'd be that for behind. Is getting a great weapon from the mystery box pretty much the key for advancing that far? And speaking of the mystery box, can you just keep restarting the level until it ends up in the starting room?
    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    For a beginner like you that's pretty good.
    Well, I may be a beginner at Black Ops zombies, but definately not at the rest of the game, so I feel like it shouldn't matter. At any rate, I want to be good for a good player, not a beginner.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    China Beach is good, if you use Speed Cola with it and reload after every shot instead of pumping it.
    Wow, I just saw what the Law turns into (Anarchy :P), it's even crazier.
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Well making it 50+ is pretty easy for me, but it gets boring and I turn it off. lol.
    Are you serious?

    I need a new strategy.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

    Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

    Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

    Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

  4. #4229
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    All i do is once i'm at a high enough round and get every thing i need to i just keep on running around the map until i get a big enough crowd behind me and then i just shoot them all. Gets boring but it can get you pretty far. I would try to aim for guns with big mags and something like a Ray Gun.

  5. #4230
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    The mystery box will NEVER appear in th first room at the start but my prefered guns are Galil , commando, FN FAL, and I dont like getting thunder gun because I down a ton so I let that gun go to next person and I wish you could share points and have others pick up an unwanted gun if in need

    Anyways when you join elite premium do you get the winter camo and the other exclusive elite emblem and title?
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 4th March 2012 at 1:59 PM.

  6. #4231
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    The mystery box will NEVER appear in th first room at the start but my prefered guns are Galil , commando, FN FAL, and I dont like getting thunder gun because I down a ton so I let that gun go to next person and I wish you could share points and have others pick up an unwanted gun if in need
    Sharing Points with someone is in Moon if you use the Hacker. I wish they implemented something like that into the other maps, like they did with Mule Kick. Hopefully BLOPS 2 adds in stuff like that and new perks and maps as well.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

        Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:




  7. #4232
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    470

    Default

    don't you wish you were this "legit"


    ANYWAY

    ZOMBIES

    As i've said I haven't played it much except for Kino Der Toten, and I think the best I did was level 17 with a friend, never played it solo and never with randoms
    Best guns I found were the LMGs and the Galil if I remember correctly

    Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

  8. #4233
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Well making it 50+ is pretty easy for me, but it gets boring and I turn it off. lol.
    Same here. I think a lot of people could make it to 100+ easy, it just takes so long.

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  9. #4234
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Does anyone know a fast way to level up? I decided to go to second prestige today since I got bored.

    Also, I went 28-8 on a red bar today.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  10. #4235
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    Does anyone know a fast way to level up? I decided to go to second prestige today since I got bored.

    Also, I went 28-8 on a red bar today.
    Waste your prestige token on double XP and play some Search. Use different weapons and do challenges for them.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  11. #4236
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Are you serious?

    I need a new strategy.
    Yea bro, Its just that it gets really boring. I made it to the 69th round back when everyones PSN wasnt working but than killed myself because I had to go somewhere.

    But when it comes to Five I suck in that map. I get lost and it feels small.

    Oh and to the level fast question, my friend once told me how to get a bunch XP. First you get the 2 hour double XP. Than make sure you have a tactical insertion. Play kill comfirmed place your tact close by than kill yourself and when you revive get your tag. It'll give you 500 xp every time. Just repeat those steps. I would say try it if you dont care about your stats.
    Last edited by *IZ*; 4th March 2012 at 5:47 PM.

  12. #4237
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Yea bro, Its just that it gets really boring. I made it to the 69th round back when everyones PSN wasnt working but than killed myself because I had to go somewhere.

    But when it comes to Five I suck in that map. I get lost and it feels small.
    I remember I did the Desk Glitch on Five and by the time Round 25 came we got bored and died. Easy way to kill the scientist though.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  13. #4238
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I remember I did the Desk Glitch on Five and by the time Round 25 came we got bored and died. Easy way to kill the scientist though.
    I only played in five like 10 times and out of those 10 I only found the mystery box once and thats because I was playing with a friend. xD
    I didnt know there were glitches in five.

  14. #4239
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I only played in five like 10 times and out of those 10 I only found the mystery box once and thats because I was playing with a friend. xD
    I didnt know there were glitches in five.
    Yeah. You could get on top of the desks in the very first room and just sit there and the zombies couldn't touch you. You're stuck with the Olympia and M14 though.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnfGtbaRcUs
    Last edited by Larry; 4th March 2012 at 6:06 PM.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  15. #4240
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Yeah. You could get on top of the desks in the very first room and just sit there and the zombies couldn't touch you. You're stuck with the Olympia and M14 though.
    Speaking of Zombies Glitches, remember Ascension?

    Too bad I never got to try the Ascension glitches. *cough*selfishfriends*cough*
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

        Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:




  16. #4241
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    I don't need glitches in Ascension to get far but I do need glitches to get far in Five lol. Thanks for the video Larry, I'll hopefully try it soon.

  17. #4242
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Yeah. You could get on top of the desks in the very first room and just sit there and the zombies couldn't touch you. You're stuck with the Olympia and M14 though.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnfGtbaRcUs
    I'm guessing that's patched?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

        Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:




  18. #4243
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I'm guessing that's patched?
    Yeah. It didn't last long at all with people posting videos of it.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  19. #4244
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I'm guessing that's patched?
    Yep that was patched a long time ago. I do remember playing a random match on Five once and one of the players managed to climb through a barricade and get out of the map. He killed himself in the end so I don't really need to complain.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  20. #4245
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Is anyone else getting that the zombie server is down for ps3?

  21. #4246
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dark Cave
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Is anyone else getting that the zombie server is down for ps3?
    The maintenance originally schedule for Thursday is happening today. Pretty much no PSN for the rest of the day.
    [center]

    XD

    =^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]


  22. #4247
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    I have been having fun playing Black Ops lately. No one good plays the game so it's easy lol

  23. #4248
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    I have been having fun playing Black Ops lately. No one good plays the game so it's easy lol
    Thats so true! But if you go play in MW2 you will get noobtubed like crazy or trickshotted.

    Edit: I don't know what the fuck happaned but I got a hitmarker with a throwing knife in MW3. Is that even possible?!
    Last edited by *IZ*; 6th March 2012 at 12:37 AM.

  24. #4249
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post

    Edit: I don't know what the fuck happaned but I got a hitmarker with a throwing knife in MW3. Is that even possible?!
    I can only think nabey if it was a Juggernaut or he had a vest.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  25. #4250
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fun Dip
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I can only think nabey if it was a Juggernaut or he had a vest.
    Or he was in Final Stands/Dead Man's Hand invincibility frames

Page 170 of 427 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •