Page 172 of 427 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Whats wrong with Quickdraw?

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Whats wrong with Quickdraw?
    He must dislike quickscopers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGoblin View Post
    A "Pro" gamebode would be great
    no deathstreaks
    no type 95 or FMGs
    no MK14
    no MP7
    no Striker
    no Quickdraw

That would literally eliminate 90% of the problems with this game.

MP7, MK14 and I GUESS the postpatch Striker are not really OP, but the majority of players who spam them are usually terrible people who deserve irritating skin conditions.
    It seems as if most people who use the word "literally" have no fucking idea what it means.

I am also starting to get annoyed by all the complainers. Every single goddamn COD game has had a few powerful guns. Black Ops had like 10. What do you want, a whole bunch of shitty weapons? A Pro gamemode would probably not be for you idiots. The gun is only as good as whoever uses it. If I can consistently fuck people over with an MP7, G36C, KSG, or any other gun I have ever used, that might be a slight indication that the gun doesn't really fucking matter.
    Last edited by Prelude; 8th March 2012 at 7:37 AM.

Man, I'm pissed right now. I'd been thinking about how the zombies seem to appear, and tried a different strategy. I noticed that when I had the starting room, bar (room w/ speed cola) and the room between them open, if I stayed in the starting room then went around to fix the barriers with one zombie left the barriers in the bar wouldn't be destroyed- it looks like they spawn based on your starting location. Basically, after I opened up the dressing room & theater, I'd make sure to kill the last zombie in the bar. After the new round started, I'd go through the dressing room and into the theater, then start looking for zombies and moving on after killing a few, essentially making it so only a few zombies would be in front of me. I worked pretty well- I got to round 21, but I feel cheated. In one of the rounds, I went to place a claymore and got stuck in the wall and surrounded. I had quick revive so I was able to get back up, but it was annoying. Later on, I was going along when a zombie ran up in front of me. I'd picked up the Ray Gun and PaP'd it (since I had plenty of spare points) so I thought he'd fall easily. I swear the gun shot through him 4 or 5 times but had no effect. I'd picked up another revive, so I lived through that. I went for another revive and got it. As I was trying to escape I apparently got hit twice and then died. I was ridiculously annoying to have the best round I've ever had and have so much stupid crap happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Same here. I think a lot of people could make it to 100+ easy, it just takes so long.
    What weapons are even effective in those rounds? I think you could eventually get the ones chasing you, but it seems like you wouldn't be able to kill the ones that pop up in front of you fast enough. From the info about their health on the CoD wikia, I calculate that they would have millions of health points (5578674) by round 100. That sounds crazy, there must be a cap or something.
    no type 95 or FMGs
    no MK14
    no MP7
    no Striker
    I don't play online, so sorrry if this is a stupid question, but what is so bad about these weapons?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Those weapons are just said to be Over Powered. Not as much anymore since they patched them a bit, or at least a couple of them. I agree with Black Dragon though, a gun is as good as whoever uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    a gun is as good as whoever uses it.
    Not necessarily. If two people of equal skill fight and one of them uses the Type 95 and the other uses an M4A1, the Type 95 user will probably win.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

What's wrong with the mp7 for me it sucks till I get the suppressor for it. I'll agree that the type 95 and fmgs should go but not anything else seriously. I played with the pp90m1 last prestige and I regret prestiging cause Ive been sucking I always do better with silenced weapons. Anyone else always have better luck with silenced weapons?

no Quickdraw
    Lolwut? Quickdraw isn't overpowered and has never caused me any trouble ever. I run it on all my classes.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    What weapons are even effective in those rounds? I think you could eventually get the ones chasing you, but it seems like you wouldn't be able to kill the ones that pop up in front of you fast enough. From the info about their health on the CoD wikia, I calculate that they would have millions of health points (5578674) by round 100. That sounds crazy, there must be a cap or something.
    The only usable guns at high rounds are ones that are always a one-shot-kill, like the Thundergun or Wunderwaffe, because yes, they have a lot of health.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Jesus H Christ last time you pulled this stupid "literally" ******** I posted links showing you you were wrong which you ignored, shut up.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/literally
    3 & 4.

People complain because this game is ****ing broken. MW2 had broken perks, people didn't compain about guns much in that game because apart from the UMP not many were OP, and the OP ones had counters. No one and I mean NO ONE who isn't **** would use the Type95. I can go 32-1 using just the skorpion, but I guarantee that 1 death is from some asshat laying a mile away spamming off the Type95, or utilising his 2bar quickscoping.

But I'll bare in mind next time I spend Ł70 on a game that is broken that I have no right to be annoyed because it might upset some grammar nazi (who's wrong about what he complains about) on a pokemon forum. How silly of me.

Jesus H Christ last time you pulled this stupid "literally" ******** I posted links showing you you were wrong which you ignored, shut up.
    3 & 4.

People complain because this game is ****ing broken. MW2 had broken perks, people didn't compain about guns much in that game because apart from the UMP not many were OP, and the OP ones had counters. No one and I mean NO ONE who isn't **** would use the Type95. I can go 32-1 using just the skorpion, but I guarantee that 1 death is from some asshat laying a mile away spamming off the Type95, or utilising his 2bar quickscoping.

But I'll bare in mind next time I spend Ł70 on a game that is broken that I have no right to be annoyed because it might upset some grammar nazi (who's wrong about what he complains about) on a pokemon forum. How silly of me.
    Explain to me exactly how a gun has a counter...

MW3 doesn't have many broken weapons at all because almost every single gun is usable bar the PM-9 which isn't actually too bad. People like you just feel the need to ***** about every little thing in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    Explain to me exactly how a gun has a counter...

MW3 doesn't have many broken weapons at all because almost every single gun is usable bar the PM-9 which isn't actually too bad. People like you just feel the need to ***** about every little thing in the game.
    Who ever said the PM-9 is bad? It's a great gun.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    He must dislike quickscopers lol.
    Wow he must ragequit like every game he plays in since a bunch of people use quickdraw. Theres nothing wrong with quickdraw.

You people lol. Honestly.

I ***** about the OP type 95 and FMG-9s. The things that literally thousands complain about daily on Youtube, twitter, facebook, Callofduty.com etc.

Quickscoping is a problem when you're playing against 3bar players who even when they clip your shoelace get a triple. Quickdraw shouldnt work for snipers. SoH pro didn't in Ops and that was fine for quick scoping, honestly if you can't make kills with 1 hit kill guns that have huge hit boxes and already fast ADS then stop playing.

You people lol. Honestly.

I ***** about the OP type 95 and FMG-9s. The things that literally thousands complain about daily on Youtube, twitter, facebook, Callofduty.com etc.

Quickscoping is a problem when you're playing against 3bar players who even when they clip your shoelace get a triple. Quickdraw shouldnt work for snipers. SoH pro didn't in Ops and that was fine for quick scoping, honestly if you can't make kills with 1 hit kill guns that have huge hit boxes and already fast ADS then stop playing.
    You don't need quickdraw to QS. And quickscoping in Black Ops was so shitty that I don't even think it should be called "Quickscoping" in Black Ops.

Lol everyone is jumping on Treyarch's bandwagon now because of the promises they're making for BLOPS 2. You should see all the kiss-asses on Vonderhaar's twitter.

Just saying now I've always liked Treyarch over Inferior Ward.

Lol everyone is jumping on Treyarch's bandwagon now because of the promises they're making for BLOPS 2. You should see all the kiss-asses on Vonderhaar's twitter.

What kind of promises did they make so far?

You don't need quickdraw to QS. And quickscoping in Black Ops was so shitty that I don't even think it should be called "Quickscoping" in Black Ops.
    what you really mean "Black ops made Sniping take a little bit of skill so i didnt like it"

I preferred Infinity Ward until MW3 was made.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    I preferred Infinity Ward until MW3 was made.
    I preferred Treyarch until B ops, now i think both are poor.

what you really mean "Black ops made Sniping take a little bit of skill so i didnt like it"
    No I mean sniping in black ops was shitty. I know what I mean.

No I mean sniping in black ops was shitty. I know what I mean.
    I suppose waiting a reasonable amount of time to scope in, dealing with idle sway and scope wobble and not always getting a 1hit kill for scraping someone's knee are all traits of shitty sniping.

3 & 4.

From your own link:

3. actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy: The city was literally destroyed.
    4. in effect; in substance; very nearly; virtually.

Usage note
    Since the early 20th century, literally has been widely used as an intensifier meaning “in effect, virtually,” a sense that contradicts the earlier meaning “actually, without exaggeration”: The senator was literally buried alive in the Iowa primaries. The parties were literally trading horses in an effort to reach a compromise. The use is often criticized; nevertheless, it appears in all but the most carefully edited writing.

I don't see where I'm being contradicted here. But I feel like this takes away from the rest of my post. The Type 95 is probably the closest thing to overpowered, i.e. it's the best gun out there. But I don't understand how it is a game breaker that everyone should feel compelled to complain about 24/7. There is going to be a gun that is better than everything else, and statistically the Type 95 is there. But if you are complaining about the Type 95, then why not the FAD? It is automatic, meaning more reliable at close range. Which is where the Type 95 is allegedly broken. And then if you nerf the Type 95, it becomes useless. Just look at the M16.

Sniping in Black Ops was good enough for me because I didn't feel the need to run around and make a montage at everyone else's expense.
    Last edited by Prelude; 9th March 2012 at 8:07 AM.

Check out my video it doesn't seem to great value but it made me feel like I didn't suck.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=pP69eXmvEoU

What kind of promises did they make so far?
    All kinds. Check it out.

Edit: Also, rangerdude that's a nice clip.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 9th March 2012 at 2:45 PM.

Page 172 of 427 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast