Page 178 of 427 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

You get 100 points. Most guns do around 40 damage up close, which decreases with range.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    What are they going to do with the LMGs? I haven't seen any issues with them, or at least the L86 and MG36.
    Higher damage value. Trust me, the LMGs need it. Due to the L86's moderately low damage, I get so many kills stolen that I actually run hardline pro so every second assist counts as a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Ah a light machine gun buff should be nice. I hope that they don't become overused though. Maybe I'll use one before the buff, which one would you guys recommend?
    Looks like they are becoming overused. I'm seeing at least one LMG now. Before if you used an LMG, you were like the coolest guy in the lobby, but now you're just some mainstream schmo.

As for a reccomendation, they're all pretty good, but my least favourite is the MK46. My top 3 are:

1. l86
    2. PKP
    3. m60

I have noticed over the past day or so there's been an increase in LMG usage. Still mostly killed by an MP7 or an ACR though.
    On another note, since I hit 15th prestige earlier this week I've been working on getting gold guns and so far I've got the G36C, MK14, AK-47, and the FAD. I'm working on the CM901 now and don't really know what to go for next, any suggestions?

I have noticed over the past day or so there's been an increase in LMG usage. Still mostly killed by an MP7 or an ACR though.
    On another note, since I hit 15th prestige earlier this week I've been working on getting gold guns and so far I've got the G36C, MK14, AK-47, and the FAD. I'm working on the CM901 now and don't really know what to go for next, any suggestions?
    The M16 would be a challenge but definitely a commendable achievement.

I finally got the new maps, and I can't say I'm impressed, though I barely ever play this game now.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I'm noticing a lack of non-AR weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I just may do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    I'm noticing a lack of non-AR weapons.
    They were the ones closest to the 10,000xp veteran challenges so I figured I'd do them first. I'm thinking of doing the L86 or MG36 after I finish the CM901 and M16.

Hahah. I figured I'd try that gun out because I thought everyone was just exaggerating how bad it was. I was horribly mistaken.

Hahah. I figured I'd try that gun out because I thought everyone was just exaggerating how bad it was. I was horribly mistaken.
    Yep M16 sucks it needs a buff like some the other weapons mp5,and also the handguns they aren't good unless akimo'd.

For xbox users check mw3 in Facebook cause they have free codes to buy collection 1 check at 12 today PST
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 25th March 2012 at 1:34 PM.

According to Bowling's Twitter, they might have Double XP for more than just the weekend.

Thoughts?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    According to Bowling's Twitter, they might have Double XP for more than just the weekend.

Thoughts?
    Sick, that means I might be able to prestige again.

Sick, that means I might be able to prestige again.
    Haha, yeah. I just wonder how long Double XP will last if it's longer than the weekend. I played MW3 for like 4 hours yesterday and went up like 6 levels! I'm now 1st Prestige Level 70 (haven't played it that much).

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

They should make double xp this whole week. Since its spring break and all (for most people)

Anyway yesterday my house got broken into and when my to tell me that, the first thing I though was that those bastards took my PS3 and all my games. Good thing is that they didn't take anything but its really strange because they escaped from my room (the window) and my 3DS was right on the bed and my bed is like right next to the window. I got fucken lucky that they didn't take anything but the only damage they did was kick open the door, (I need a new door).

They should make double xp this whole week. Since its spring break and all (for most people)
    My march break was two weeks ago

That sucks, bro. Well still a week is still a pretty long time if you ask me. Probably enough to prestige twice.

wait, is d-exp this weekend right now? or next weekend?
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

That sucks, bro. Well still a week is still a pretty long time if you ask me. Probably enough to prestige twice.
    Yeah definitely. Although school work will probably only give me about half the time to play. Not to mention I share my PS3 with two other people. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    wait, is d-exp this weekend right now? or next weekend?
    Right now.
    Yeah definitely. Although school work will probably only give me about half the time to play. Not to mention I share my PS3 with two other people. Sigh.
    And I just share it with my brother but my brothers a good guy. And try hogging the PS3 until double xp is over.

My spring break was the last 2 weeks. And my PS3's broken anyway.

Such a sad turn of events.

My spring break was the last 2 weeks. And my PS3's broken anyway.

Such a sad turn of events.
    Wow bro I feel bad for you. Are you planning on getting a new PS3?

Yep mine too and we recked today while playing together.

*IZ* that sucks that your ps3 got stolen I made this -_- face while reading your post

No no, it didn't get stolen, my house just got broken into but they didn't take anything. The first thing I thought was that they took the PS3, but they didn't.

No no, it didn't get stolen, my house just got broken into but they didn't take anything. The first thing I thought was that they took the PS3, but they didn't.
    Still though, it's not everyday someone breaks into your house, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Yep mine too and we recked today while playing together.
    Me and Jase had a good game after you left. I went 8-1 on Outpost with a Barrett. Would have been 9-0 but what's Mw3 without a Type 95 camper.

Would have been 9-0 but what's Mw3 without a Type 95 camper.
    A slightly better game.

Anyway yesterday my house got broken into and when my to tell me that, the first thing I though was that those bastards took my PS3 and all my games. Good thing is that they didn't take anything but its really strange because they escaped from my room (the window) and my 3DS was right on the bed and my bed is like right next to the window. I got fucken lucky that they didn't take anything but the only damage they did was kick open the door, (I need a new door).
    Damn, that sucks. At least nothing was stolen, which is good. Just be careful because those morons could come back.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Oh wow I feel inconsiderate

I completely skipped over IZ's first post about the break-in and proceeded to complain about my march break being over.

You may now whip me

Page 178 of 427 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast