Page 179 of 427 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Who breaks into a house and doesn't steal anything? Glad nothing was taken though. On another note, I've gotten the L86 up to level 30 and working on getting it gold then I might do the M60. The M16 is just too brutal for me to use anymore.

Robert Bowling resigns from Activision

I wonder what will happen now.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post

No more rewarding shitty players? It pains me when a great 62-4 game is ruined by 8 more deaths to either the pocket nuke, the nut scratcher surprise, or someone shitting a nade and it rolling to me.

Probably tired of all the death threats, lol.

My newest video it looks like crap I have no clue why though: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X52pQth_WnY

Ok well Robert bowling see you make another multi-million dollar shooter which kills call of duty.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    My newest video it looks like crap I have no clue why though: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X52pQth_WnY

Ok well Robert bowling see you make another multi-million dollar shooter which kills call of duty.
    dont want to be a bother...but how do you make videos for ps3 and xbox etc. which program do you need on what?
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

He's probably uploading them straight from his vault on the game. You can link your youtube account with the game and upload short clips.

When I tried to look at Bowling's twitter, I accidentally stumbled upon his personal one, and he has a baby daughter. That makes me feel kind of bad for ever calling him a lying ****.

LMAO That made me laugh. And yea I'm guessing Robert Bowling couldn't take the stress thanks to all those douchebags that bitch about the Type 95 and blame it on him. And they also blame pretty much anything wrong with the game on him. He was probably like "Fuck this, I got rich already!" and re-signed.

Just found something interesting about Robert Bowling. Did he quit because of this?

I do remember him saying that if they released classic maps in MW3, he wanted them to be free (unintentional rhyme). Activision is greedy and doesn't like that, so maybe he quit because of that? More info in the link I provided. I'm also sure that everyone b*tching about MW3 to Robert Bowling and all the death threats contributed to him resigning, as well.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Just found something interesting about Robert Bowling. Did he quit because of this?

I do remember him saying that if they released classic maps in MW3, he wanted them to be free (unintentional rhyme). Activision is greedy and doesn't like that, so maybe he quit because of that? More info in the link I provided. I'm also sure that everyone b*tching about MW3 to Robert Bowling and all the death threats contributed to him resigning, as well.
    I believe this could be it, he was just a punching bag for IW/Activision

What will he do next though?

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I'm also sure that everyone b*tching about MW3 to Robert Bowling and all the death threats contributed to him resigning, as well.
    Holy shit! This guy got death threats? I guess people really do hate the Type 95.

I am not paying for throwback maps screw that I paid for the game it originally came out on.(I have not played the first MW and I wish I have played it now.)

I'm going to watch call of duty crash and burn not worrying about customers especially Robert bowling since he was a cool guy to me but shoot everyone put complaints on his twitter now he won't worry bout that for now(unless he doesn't take part in another game). Then he's done.

I would like to see more ivolvement with the enviorment like swimming in a pond like BF.

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    What will he do next though?
    He told me on twitter he plans to pursue an entirely new career outside of gaming.

Eh, it seems believable, nothing to get me excited for, though. I just want to know about zombies tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    No.
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I highly doubt that legit.

"Creative Strategist"? I guess Activsion found out that he just watched Neflix in his office for 5 years so they let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    "Creative Strategist"? I guess Activsion found out that he just watched Neflix in his office for 5 years so they let him go.
    Actually he watched Netflix and every once in a while he brainstormed ways to make his game awful.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Holy shit! This guy got death threats? I guess people really do hate the Type 95.
    Type 95 is not the only reason why i dont like mw3, i cant stand the maps. so small, especially for search and destroy (which is my favorite gametype), and to me they seem more camp friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Zaurfen View Post
    Type 95 is not the only reason why i dont like mw3, i cant stand the maps. so small, especially for search and destroy (which is my favorite gametype), and to me they seem more camp friendly
    Oh so I guess he got death threats because of the Type 95 and because people can't stand the maps (thats the first time I've heard that one). Its not Robert Bowling's fault that there is campers.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Not just that. But pp90, deathstreaks, spawns, lag, matchmaking, etc.
    'Murica

But thats just messed up. Who would make death threats over a fucken game? That was my point.

You can't blame Bobby B for campers. They're going to be there no matter what. All we can do is discourage it like Treyarch plan to do in the next COD. Vonderhaar said something about making the anti-UAV perk only work if you're moving. That'll help for sure.

Page 179 of 427 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast