Page 182 of 427 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    how do you feel about hacker? my friends hate it :l
    Hacker in Black Ops was a badass perk, especially with those overpowered claymores. Plus the option of letting you hack things--priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Hacker in Black Ops was a badass perk, especially with those overpowered claymores. Plus the option of letting you hack things--priceless.
    OMG I loved Hacker. Especially since Ninja sucked in Black Ops and Tactical Mask Pro was hard to get.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    OMG I loved Hacker. Especially since Ninja sucked in Black Ops and Tactical Mask Pro was hard to get.
    Ninja was badass if you have surround sound. You can hear peoples footsteps louder. It helped me out a bit. I think they should've had another perk instead of Tactical Mask, I never used that perk. I'm not scared of a little gas, lol.

Ninja was badass if you have surround sound. You can hear peoples footsteps louder. It helped me out a bit. I think they should've had another perk instead of Tactical Mask, I never used that perk. I'm not scared of a little gas, lol.
    I'm pretty sure the main reason people used Tact. Mask was for the pro effect.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

I'm scared of endless flashbangs and concussion grenades as I attempt to cap the B flag though. Tac Mask and Flak Jacket made you a walking tank and objective monster.

Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    I'm scared of endless flashbangs and concussion grenades as I attempt to cap the B flag though. Tac Mask and Flak Jacket made you a walking tank and objective monster.
    Well that is if you get Tac pro. With just Tac your just that guy with flak jacket.

Just shed a manly tear as I put the Black Ops disc into my PlayStation for the first time in ages

RIP Call of Duty 2009-2010
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Well that is if you get Tac pro. With just Tac your just that guy with flak jacket.
    Sorry I didn't realize we were disregarding pro perks because you're too lazy to grind for them.

Sorry I didn't realize we were disregarding pro perks because you're too lazy to grind for them.
    Play nice kids

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Just shed a manly tear as I put the Black Ops disc into my PlayStation for the first time in ages

RIP Call of Duty 2009-2010
    RIP Call of Duty 2005-2008

Call of Duty 2, 3, 4, and World at War were good. MW2 started the bullsh*t.

Not too keen on Black Ops, I like MW2 but theres alot of crap on MW2 and MW3, just in relation to annoying people in lobbys. Not all the time, but theres usually at least one annoying person in a lobby trying to tell everyone to quickscope or riot shield.

Also being a girl in a COD lobby has its challanges

Name: Zoura
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Starters that i have: | | | |

Starters that i need: | |

Please feel free to PM me and i will gladly make you an Egg

Call of Duty 2, 3, 4, and World at War were good. MW2 started the bullsh*t.
    That's true.

I've found MW3 really boring lately. I haven't played it in a while and when i do i only play like one match. Maybe i should sell it and buy a good game instead.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthenightrider View Post
    Not too keen on Black Ops, I like MW2 but theres alot of crap on MW2 and MW3, just in relation to annoying people in lobbys. Not all the time, but theres usually at least one annoying person in a lobby trying to tell everyone to quickscope or riot shield.
    Unfortunately, it's not just MW2 that has annoying people in lobbies. That's in all the CoD games, sadly.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Unfortunately, it's not just MW2 that has annoying people in lobbies. That's in all the CoD games, sadly.
    In most other COD games though you don't see 10 year olds calling you a fagggot for hardscoping or not using a sniper.

Yes, I'M the fagggot here.

Oh, I'm lazy.? First of all, just stfu if you don't know what your saying.
    You just lost all the respect I had for you

Also being a girl in a COD lobby has its challanges
    Yes especially if the girl has a mic. You'll have a bunch of guys flirting with you because they can't get girls in real life. (I've seen this before lol)
    Last edited by *IZ*; 4th April 2012 at 11:18 PM.

Yes especially if the girl has a mic. You'll have a bunch of guys flirting with you because they can't get girls in real life. (I've seen this before lol)
    Its really annoying. And then the dirty questions start and they're mostly like 12 year olds lol. "Have u made out with a guy?!" urgh.

Its worse when i get a higher KD Ratio too. Hissy fits all 'round.

Its really annoying. And then the dirty questions start and they're mostly like 12 year olds lol. "Have u made out with a guy?!" urgh.

Its worse when i get a higher KD Ratio too. Hissy fits all 'round.
    Yea they're usually 12 year olds or lower or 26 year olds that still live with thier parents. Or at some times 12-18 year olds that can't talk to girls in person. But yea I always like it when girls shut those weirdos up by doing better than them. Because of the stereotypes, people think that girls suck at videogames which is completely bull.

I once had this guy absolutly go off at me, cant remember why, so i grabbed my headset to rage back and hes like "omg dude you sound like a girl" and im like "maybe thats because i am a girl you retard" and he sent me this really long message apologising and saying he didnt mean it and stuff lol.

Funny how guys work.

First of all, just stfu if you don't know what your saying.
    *Crowds gaps*

Because of the stereotypes, people think that girls suck at videogames which is completely bull.
    I know a girl who has a 4.6 KD.

Dude, I was looking at the leader of kills overall and some guy in the 10th-20th rank has a ratio of 22.(something) and hes 15 prestige.

I got tired of getting mastery's on guns (so far 17). So I'm gonna complete the remaining guns(P90, G36C, Type 95, maybe the spas-12) and I'll just use my favorite guns later then.
    Or I'll prestige...
    Last edited by Savvao; 5th April 2012 at 6:30 AM.

I once had this guy absolutly go off at me, cant remember why, so i grabbed my headset to rage back and hes like "omg dude you sound like a girl" and im like "maybe thats because i am a girl you retard" and he sent me this really long message apologising and saying he didnt mean it and stuff lol.
    If people are going to make fun of your for being a girl (which is very stupid) than just have your mic off. The Mute Button also works wonders.

In most other COD games though you don't see 10 year olds calling you a fagggot for hardscoping or not using a sniper.

Yes, I'M the fagggot here.
    That's true. Still, people can be annoying in lobbies, especially SnD. Like I said, to the other person, the Mute feature works great.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Yes the mute button works wonderfully Fortunately I don't have problems with little kids yelling into their mic.
    Got my ACR golden for the second time but sadly it's the only gun I've gotten gold.

The worst is when you join a session in progress and everyone is hollering into their mics but you can't mute them until the god damn loading bar finishes.

The worst is when you join a session in progress and everyone is hollering into their mics but you can't mute them until the god damn loading bar finishes.
    Also applicable to situations where you join a lobby that's about to begin the game, and no matter how well trained you have become at speed-muting, you still miss out the loud ****ers.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Page 182 of 427 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast