Page 183 of 427 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

I haven't played with many 12 year olds lately. But than again I play only on the map packs, so who knows.
    What I do is for me. Just get out of the way if you don't agree.

My Fanfiction Page: Shadowman 747

Main reason why I like playing with the twelve year olds with mics-So I can annoy them. After a long time of watching the 'How to Annoy People with Kevin' videos on Youtube, I love going on Dome on MW3 just to corner glitch one in the abandoned building in the corner of the map that nobody goes to and to listen to the children go ape over it. Then on Black Ops, pretty much any map and corner glitching until they use their semtexs to escape. The best thing to do on MW3 though is definetly grabbing a riot shield, kill all members of the enemy team and be the last remaining member, then let the bomb go off. Then when the sides are switched, grab the bomb and hide in the corner of the map, annoying everyone.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Gave MW3 another chance today, went to hardcore dom and realised it's far better on HC where you don't get the spazzes spamming Type95, pp90m1 and FMGs because they don't have a game breaking edge in HC. Still, MW3 has a lot of work needed before I can fully return to it, the spawns are still terrabad.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Oh, I'm lazy.? First of all, just stfu if you don't know what your saying.
    You just lost all the respect I had for you

Yes especially if the girl has a mic. You'll have a bunch of guys flirting with you because they can't get girls in real life. (I've seen this before lol)
    Sorry I really don't care about some random person's respect on the internet. You only talk about how Tac Mask is useless and how you don't want to grind for it pro. I'm pretty sure that's the definition of lazy and/or not caring about it. If you don't care about it fine but don't bash it.

In other news, the USAS seems to have a ridiculous range as of late.

COD is great for the lobbies, hell that's probably the best bit.

Yes im a troll when it comes to game chat, i can't help but cause arguments it's just pure banter.

I'm gonna play some Zombies with some friends in a little bit. Should be fun. That is, if I can get my shitty-*** bluetooth to work.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGoblin View Post
    Gave MW3 another chance today, went to hardcore dom and realised it's far better on HC where you don't get the spazzes spamming Type95, pp90m1 and FMGs because they don't have a game breaking edge in HC.
    Those guns have a gamebreaking advantage in Core, too.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    Sorry I really don't care about some random person's respect on the internet. You only talk about how Tac Mask is useless and how you don't want to grind for it pro. I'm pretty sure that's the definition of lazy and/or not caring about it. If you don't care about it fine but don't bash it.

In other news, the USAS seems to have a ridiculous range as of late.
    Your the one bashing me by calling me lazy. And yes tac mask is useless as hell. /endofshit

And don't magnums kill people in like 1 bullet in hardcore modes?

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Your the one bashing me by calling me lazy. And yes tac mask is useless as hell. /endofshit

And don't magnums kill people in like 1 bullet in hardcore modes?
    So do most handguns, do they not?

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I'm gonna play some Zombies with some friends in a little bit. Should be fun. That is, if I can get my shitty-*** bluetooth to work.

Those guns have a gamebreaking advantage in Core, too.
    Not really sure what you're getting at? I said I play HC because it removes the gamebreaking edge those guns have, that of course indicates that they're game breaking in core.

I'm trying to get my buddy to prestige hack me in Mw2, but so far it's not looking good. I would never normally resort to hacking, but I put hours of rage and frustration in that game, I want to be rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGoblin View Post
    Not really sure what you're getting at? I said I play HC because it removes the gamebreaking edge those guns have, that of course indicates that they're game breaking in core.
    Oh sorry read that wrong.

Don't hack, that's THE most pathetic thing you could do next to boosting and glitching.

Dang this is cool I want this for ps3. This is why I want cod4 now haha. : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=07E39NSLx_U

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Dang this is cool I want this for ps3. This is why I want cod4 now haha. : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=07E39NSLx_U
    Can you give a direct link? I can't click that.

Can you give a direct link? I can't click that.
    Just search for "Epic mods southpark paintball" and it should be the first video.

I want to rip out that guy's larynx and make him eat it.

I was going through ffa games lately. Then I approached a lot of people who had the title "transfer". I was so eager to get it, so I tried to knife someone who had it. I succeeded; man that was like one-time offer!

For those who don't know what to do, it's easy. Just knife the person who has the title.

Yeah I got that title today. I prestiged yesterday and i still have my prestige token what should I get with it.(6th currently)

Get yourself an extra class?

Yeah I got that title today. I prestiged yesterday and i still have my prestige token what should I get with it.(6th currently)
    Get the Hardened package or another class.

Also zombies last night was great.

Extra class, if you haven't already done so.

Also zombies last night was great.
    How did you guys do?

Oh, and I'm close to getting 2nd Prestige (I've been playing MW3 a lot recently, but before that, I didn't play that much) so I'll get a 6th class when I prestige. Still need to finish level 80.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

I had already got me an extra class. I got the hardened pack. Played BO today pretty good less BS than mw3 and more enjoyable.

I started since yesterday with BLOPS (Currently Prestige 1, haven't played until MW3 release. Currently Level). Gonna take a little break from MW3. Both are fun for me.

Also i get here random invites from players. No matter which CoD. When i block that person, and then lifting up the Block after 5/7 mins. I get an invite back from that same person. After deleting like 4 Invite messages. It doesn't stop. They keep sending invites.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Also i get here random invites from players. No matter which CoD. When i block that person, and then lifting up the Block after 5/7 mins. I get an invite back from that same person. After deleting like 4 Invite messages. It doesn't stop. They keep sending invites.
    That's another thing that every CoD has. People constantly message you for game/clan invites.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    That's another thing that every CoD has. People constantly message you for game/clan invites.
    Yep. You'll eventually learn to ignore them.
    Taking a change of pace in getting gold guns I started to work on the sniper rifles instead the assault rifles and SMGs. I already have gotten the L118 gold and the MSR to 30 but decided to switch to the Barret as I never used it and I believe it's my favorite sniper rifle now. I think after it's gold I'll either finish my MSR or start on the AS50.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    How did you guys do?
    We did pretty awful until we had a game on Ascension, I had M&S, Juggs and PHD Flopper, but ranger's friend had to go eat and I went to bed because it was around 11pm for me and I was exhausted.

Played BO today pretty good less BS than mw3 and more enjoyable.
    I played some Black Ops TDM yesterday, too. Ghost and silenced FAMAS users aside, it's much more enjoyable than any other recent COD game. I also got double SnD spray and my claymore got some rusher too, so I got a tasty triple.

Page 183 of 427 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast