Page 185 of 427 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    May be a dumb question- do the requirements for a prestige increase after each one?
    No, although one of the rumors for Black Ops 2 is that each prestige will be 5 levels higher than the last.

As for your other question, an ethernet cable should be enough as far as I know, but you likely won't have the best of connections.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

I'm currently taking a break from MW3. Back to play some BLOPS. Almost at Prestige 2. I'm trying to get better with my shots from the Ballistic Knife and Tomahawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    I'm currently taking a break from MW3. Back to play some BLOPS.
    A glance at my signature will tell you all you need to know.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

i think you guys are really cutting black ops too much slack, that game had so much **** it's ridiculous

Yea I agree with cometk. Yes maybe MW3 has ****ed up spawns but not as bad as in black ops... Where you could've gotten spawn trapped which was super gay. I went 30-100 once just because I didn't want to leave. Plus the claymores were pretty much a certified kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i think you guys are really cutting black ops too much slack, that game had so much **** it's ridiculous
    Well the reason I prefer Black Ops over MW3 is because of Zombies, mainly. It's pretty fun, although it does get boring after a while I'll admit because my friend always wants to play Zombies.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

The only thing that was truly wrong with Black Ops is Treyarch's intent to constantly fix what wasn't broken, ie. the FAMAS among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    super gay
    Please don't do that...
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Just went back through the Modern Warfare 3 campaign.

Have to say overall it's a good ending to the storyline and does bring a grander scale to things.

However MW3 shows signs of the risk of the ever ascending story arch almost getting out of control towards the end, as to bring a grand end given everything you've done through the series and in the game til then things get bigger and bigger and more chaotic. Fortunately the game doesn't put the pedal to the metal til the last leg of the story so it's not as much of an issue as it could have been (indeed as I've mentioned Black Ops was TOO busy for my tastes: big set piece, big set piece, intense vehicle scene, big run and gun escape, rinse and repeat).
    Gameplay MW3 does not feel as tight as MW or MW2.
    The semi quick time events felt more intrusive, as did sections when your character gets knocked down and you have to go through a semi-cut scene...
    And as for looking around for Intel or weapons after parts of a mission, the game really tries to push a bit too hard to get you to keep moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    The only thing that was truly wrong with Black Ops is Treyarch's intent to constantly fix what wasn't broken, ie. the FAMAS among other things.
    fast ads low recoil quick reload and can perform the role of the smg and shotgun better than practically all of the actual smgs and shotguns in that game could, the only real exception to this being the 74u and mp5k

and still, after being patched significantly, it's the best gun in the game
    Last edited by Cometk; 14th April 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Please don't do that...
    Oh I apologiez I meant it was super faggot.

Wait its you, wtf is up with you critizising everything I say, its really really annoying, no one likes smart allecks
    Last edited by *IZ*; 15th April 2012 at 6:26 PM.

So.... Just rediscovered that the Type 95 is stupidly broken. Lol, why was I even using the ACR?

I never used the FAMAS in BO. I stuck with the AK-47 and beat people down.
    What I do is for me. Just get out of the way if you don't agree.

My Fanfiction Page: Shadowman 747

fast ads low recoil quick reload and can perform the role of the smg and shotgun better than practically all of the actual smgs and shotguns in that game could, the only real exception to this being the 74u and mp5k

and still, after being patched significantly, it's the best gun in the game
    I always thought either the ak-47, commando or ak-74u were the strongest guns in the game because of the famas's patch but thats just me. Unless I missed a patch for the aug, I guess that could be the most powerful since it was originally pretty similar to the famas in terms of stats. Truly do prefer black ops over mw3 now though, I don't know why but the guns on black ops just feel more realistic and vibrate more when I play, it is more interesting in my opinion and more entertaining when I kill people with them because it feels pretty realistic. MW3 is good for story and spec ops but Black Ops is better in my opinion for most things like multiplayer and zombies.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by TuGaWaR 545 View Post
    I never used the FAMAS in BO. I stuck with the AK-47 and beat people down.
    Oh yeah brother, high fi--

Lol, why was I even using the ACR?
    >=(

I always used the MP5K, AUG, SPAS, or Commando with RPG or CZ as a secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Oh I apologiez I meant it was super faggot.

Wait its you, wtf is up with you critizising everything I say, its really really annoying, no one likes smart allecks
    Well the first time was only a joke which you took up completely the wrong way, not my fault there. I apologised and everything.
    And this time round you're bashing homosexuals for whatever reason you felt like. Call me a smart aleck all you like but what have I done wrong..?
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

oh, forgot to say i prestiged again...
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    I always used the MP5K, AUG, SPAS, or Commando with RPG or CZ as a secondary.
    Same here, only I preferred the '1911 over the CZ75. Always use Extended Mags on pistols because they're so weak. Some of my buddies use full-auto, but my trigger finger is faster than that thing full-auto.

Well the first time was only a joke which you took up completely the wrong way, not my fault there. I apologised and everything.
    And this time round you're bashing homosexuals for whatever reason you felt like. Call me a smart aleck all you like but what have I done wrong..?
    Yea that joke was so funny!!!!!!!11! You should definately be a comedian.! -_-
    I'm not bashing. Just for saying "super gay". I'm sorry to any homosexuals, I guess. I didn't mean it that way.
    Oh and bro, next time you have a problem with how I post or whatever VM/PM me instead of posting it on the thread.

And good job Bobyjoe, we're all proud of you prestiging.
    Last edited by *IZ*; 17th April 2012 at 11:14 PM.

Got into a lobby in Black Ops yesterday with NO Ghost, and it wasn't Express. Unfortunately good things never last.

So anyone else here about some "blackout" on April 20th for MW3.

Something about people protesting the problems with CoD and how Elite is 50$ or something.

kinda blank on the details but i think its just for MW3, if its real anyway.

Might play on the 20th just to see how many people are still playing.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 19th April 2012 at 7:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post

Something about people protesting the problems with CoD and how Elite is 50$ or something.

Yeah, I saw a video about that on YouTube. Would be kind of funny to see people playing that. *puts in MW3*

Anyway, did anyone hear about the Black Ops 2 info recently? I heard that there was going to be something relating to Treyarch/Activision on May 2nd, 2012, so maybe that a reveal trailer or something. It would be at the right time.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Anyway, did anyone hear about the Black Ops 2 info recently? I heard that there was going to be something relating to Treyarch/Activision on May 2nd, 2012, so maybe that a reveal trailer or something. It would be at the right time.
    I heard that too, but also something about the 30th of April.

I'm definately going to play on 4/20 since I don't smoke or do anything Kony related. I hope the really good players don't play and only n00bs play so I can finally get thw 1000 kills with AC-130 title (need 155 more kills)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqIb_...feature=relmfu

Video tells you all you need to know about the "4/20 MW3 Blackout" and the naive idiots participating in it.

Page 185 of 427 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast