Page 186 of 427 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

I highly doubt the addicted 12 year olds can stop themselves from playing Call of Duty for more than 20 seconds.
    Last edited by Jb; 20th April 2012 at 7:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I highly doubt the addicted 12 year olds can stop themselves from playing Call of Duty for more that 20 seconds.
    *Hits like button*

I was playing MW3 earlier today at 4am, and I was doing pretty well. I seem to go through this playing cycle, where I go through this boom where I get tons of kills and few deaths, then I'll hit a low and get seriously outplayed. I like to use the Scar-L, it's still a great weapon, like the Scar-H, with the MP9 as my secondary. The MP9's amazing, it's such a solid secondary weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sabreus View Post
    I was playing MW3 earlier today at 4am, and I was doing pretty well. I seem to go through this playing cycle, where I go through this boom where I get tons of kills and few deaths, then I'll hit a low and get seriously outplayed. I like to use the Scar-L, it's still a great weapon, like the Scar-H, with the MP9 as my secondary. The MP9's amazing, it's such a solid secondary weapon.
    Bro, its a solid primary weapon, its actually good in distance and has like no recoil.

Anyway its double xp weekend for the people that didn't know yet.

really? thats sweet. i need extra xp
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I tried taking advantage of it but Mw3 is still unplayable.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Anyway, did anyone hear about the Black Ops 2 info recently? I heard that there was going to be something relating to Treyarch/Activision on May 2nd, 2012, so maybe that a reveal trailer or something. It would be at the right time.
    A poster just had that date.
    Whether it's May 2nd or April 28th, I can't wait for it!

So far the new map pack for MW3 is pretty good. Liberation, Black box, and overwatch are very wide-open maps to takedown air-support. And Piziza's(sp?)layout is very confusing.
    EDIT: Ah what the heck. Now it's called something else!?!
    Last edited by Savvao; 21st April 2012 at 3:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    A poster just had that date.
    Whether it's May 2nd or April 28th, I can't wait for it!

So far the new map pack for MW3 is pretty good. Liberation, Black box, and overwatch are very wide-open maps to takedown air-support. And Piziza's(sp?)layout is very confusing.
    EDIT: Ah what the heck. Now it's called something else!?!
    That would actually be kind of funny if COD9 (I'll just call it that until it gets the official name) was released on November 6th. Halo 4 comes out that same day, so at the Midnight release of those games (assuming they're released the same day) there where probably be a lot of nerd fighting over which is better. :P
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Was wondering why I kept getting 200xp per kill instead of 100... yay for double xp.

Change my fifth class today: AK w/ Red dot and the MP9, with Scavenger, Assassin Pro and Stalker Pro. Works like a boss.

So I decided to just make a class with the MP9 because of how epic it is. So far I just have the Riot Shield and MP9, skill experimenting with perks.

The MP9 has got to be the most badass Machine Pistol in the game. I've been using it since day 1 with extended mags.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Yeah its epic in the right hands ^^
    I've been using the M14 alot with the Reflex sight.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

I'm enjoying the double XP weekend on MW3. Still need to get back into it because i played BLOPS lately and prestiged there. I've used the MP7 alot. I think i'm gonna try the MP5, P90 and PP901 from now on.

If only I had the motivation to play CoD anymore I'd definitely take advantage of Double XP. I've been at the same level for over a month now.

Credit to zhanton

I just played for the first time in like 3 months.
    Now I remember why it's been 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by aggronFTW View Post
    I just played for the first time in like 3 months.
    Now I remember why it's been 3 months.
    I feel the exact same way.

I used to watch YouTube videos where people would destroy the competition on Call of Duty games, and the games looked like a lot of fun. So I bought them, and all I ever did was rage. I never had fun, and I never play anymore unless it's with my friend. Even then, I don't have fun because the players take advantage of the games' most powerful weapons/class combinations.

It's not just Call of Duty that made me stop playing online games. Any and all other online games have the potential to make me rage because I don't know if the stranger(s) that I'm playing with are arrogant pricks, incompetent, ignorant assholes, or just plain annoying in general.

It's almost impossible to have fun in Call of Duty online. It's the most inconsistent game you could ever play plus you always end up with the retards that go 5-25 on your team.

Credit to zhanton

I've got a question for you guys- did you decide to play CoD more for the online play, or for the offline game?

To put it another way- if there was no online play, would you still like the games as much (or even play them at all)?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I've got a question for you guys- did you decide to play CoD more for the online play, or for the offline game?

To put it another way- if there was no online play, would you still like the games as much (or even play them at all)?
    As much as I want to say yes, it would probably turn out to be a no. They certainly wouldn't have as much longevity, and the big multiplayer is why they're so popular.

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

if there were no multiplayer, the game would be a 60$ coaster. There would be no reason to play it after you beat the 2 hour story once.

Doubt id play the game at all with no multiplayer.

I originally started for the online portion. There really isn't any reason to play it offline unless you have friends willing to devote their lives to your amusement of teabagging them.

The campaigns never hold up on their own very well. They're all too short, and they get repetitive after a while. If they had more substance to the gameplay and length, then they might be more enjoyable, but I rarely ever play a game twice nowadays.

In fact, it's a miracle if I can get through it the first time without somehow losing interest.

So I heard they they're about reveal Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.2 soon.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
    Oh, you mean that that's a full release and not just a patch?

Hell no. CoD is nothing without the Multiplayer. That's what makes it so popular.

Thoughts?
    The Modern Warfare series is my favorite so I'm kinda pumped. I'll have to look into it though.

Credit to zhanton

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Oh, you mean that that's a full release and not just a patch?
    This is a very good post.

Page 186 of 427 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast