Page 207 of 427 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Wait I just checked and I'm playing on 4. xD I used to play on 9 but than I stopped playing for like 1 month and I had to start all over and I won't change it from 4 since I've been massive raping with it.

I use 6 sensitivity.

does anyone miss yy'ing as much as i do

i got the hang of it on black ops just a couple weeks before mw3 came out, i still have that ocd habit of yy'ing when i spawn just for show. i can understand why infinity ward took it out of mw3 (something to do with modders, don't quite remember what) but it feels like in an effort to stop cheaters they also nerfed the more skilled players

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    I use 6 sensitivity.
    i used seven in black ops and in the interim period when i first got mw3 and was getting used to the maps, feel, etc, i used six sensitivity until i could handle seven again
    Last edited by Cometk; 27th June 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    does anyone miss yy'ing as much as i do
    YES!! Sprint canceling SUCKS.

Btw Inferior Ward games have a different sensitivity levels from Treyarch games.

sprint cancelling isn't bad but it's just easier to yy imo. yy'ing was most useful when picking up guns, at least for me

didn't know the sensitivity levels were different tho, i've been using seven for months now and they feel pretty much the same between black ops and mw3
    Last edited by Cometk; 27th June 2012 at 10:18 PM.

You should be happy: I prestiged and used my token on the FAD.

do a comparison. An Inferior Ward 10 is much higher than a Treyarch 10.

I play on 2 sensitivity. I'm great on that level.

What are your favorite camos? (throughout all the CoD games)
    Artic, Snow, Tiger, Yukon and Blue.
    Last edited by Savvao; 28th June 2012 at 9:40 AM.

What are your favorite camos?(throughout all the CoD games)

Blue tiger
    I don't use camos in BO but Blue tiger in MW2/3 (it's just blue in mw3 but it's tiger) is just awesome

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Arctic.

So, is the TAR-21 better than the AK-47 in MW2?
    Last edited by ☭Secret_Shocker☭; 28th June 2012 at 12:59 PM.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I play on 2 sensitivity. I'm great on that level.
    How do you even turn? It must be hard to turn around and kill someone behind you or to quickly shift your aim to another position.

Gold. It just looks the best in my opinion.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ☭Secret_Shocker☭ View Post

Arctic.

So, is the TAR-21 better than the AK-47 in MW2?
    It depends how you play, as far as i've played with the 2, AK deals more damage but Tar is easier to control

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

My favorite camo is Red Tiger.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    How do you even turn? It must be hard to turn around and kill someone behind you or to quickly shift your aim to another position.
    Having a higher sensitivity doesn't make you better, bro. One of my friends with a 5.52 K/D that gets a MOAB like every game I play with him, plays with 2 sensitivity. People that play with a 2 sensitivity get used to it somehow.

Gold like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Having a higher sensitivity doesn't make you better, bro. One of my friends with a 5.52 K/D that gets a MOAB like every game I play with him, plays with 2 sensitivity. People that play with a 2 sensitivity get used to it somehow.
    Does he camp? Most people with K/Ds that high camp.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

i checked the black ops leaderboards about two months ago to find someone named Whiteboys7thstt (impersonator) on top of the monthly domination leaderboard. checked his combat record, he has a 10 k/d and 1000+ spm. then i went to look at his recent games and watched a 77-5 nuketown domination in which he sat in the yellow building, headglitched the window, camped the entire match, never once touched the b flag (let alone look at it through the window to defend it because that might expose himself too much.) he had flak jacket and tact mask pro, which is a great class for pushing the objective, but for his purpose he used it to make it so he couldn't be naded / stunned out of his spot. he used a motion sensor and blackbird chopper gunner dogs. as soon as he finished using his killstreaks, he left the game about 10 clicks before his team was about to win.

high k/d, while it does say something about your skill as a player, isn't always the best indicator for how good someone is.

Having a higher sensitivity doesn't make you better, bro.
    I never said that. All I did was comment on how hard it must be to turn on people or shift your aim, but I guess some people can pull it off even with a low sensitivity. A lot of commentators say that a higher sensitivity is better, though, but I don't really know if they are correct or not.

Also, I got into a SnD lobby with a bunch of idiots who were setting up trickshots. They got mad at me because I quickscoped one of them (one guy even threatened to hack my account), so I got out my Tar-21 and just killed them all. It was funny to see how hard they raged.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

http://mp1st.com/2012/06/27/how-to-b...ons-for-ghost/

Thoughts?

Favorite camo is Blue Tiger from MW2. That was sexy.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 29th June 2012 at 2:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Does he camp? Most people with K/Ds that high camp.
    Nah he rushes. He's pretty good actually.

And I've seen 22.10 K/D's on Black Ops, people can easily hack that. The guy had like 21030 kills and like 240 deaths. (approximately)

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i checked the black ops leaderboards about two months ago to find someone named Whiteboys7thstt (impersonator) on top of the monthly domination leaderboard. checked his combat record, he has a 10 k/d and 1000+ spm. then i went to look at his recent games and watched a 77-5 nuketown domination in which he sat in the yellow building, headglitched the window, camped the entire match, never once touched the b flag (let alone look at it through the window to defend it because that might expose himself too much.) he had flak jacket and tact mask pro, which is a great class for pushing the objective, but for his purpose he used it to make it so he couldn't be naded / stunned out of his spot. he used a motion sensor and blackbird chopper gunner dogs. as soon as he finished using his killstreaks, he left the game about 10 clicks before his team was about to win.

high k/d, while it does say something about your skill as a player, isn't always the best indicator for how good someone is.
    You had enough time to watch some random guy's file share? I only look at friends File Share and thats if they tell me to look at it. And actually yes K/D imo is the best indicator to how good someone is. (coming from a guy that had like .82 ratio in MW2 and .99 in Black Ops) The only thing better is probably playing along side them.
    Last edited by *IZ*; 29th June 2012 at 6:22 PM.

You had enough time to watch some random guy's file share? I only look at friends File Share and thats if they tell me to look at it. And actually yes K/D imo is the best indicator to how good someone is. (coming from a guy that had like .82 ratio in MW2 and .99 in Black Ops) The only thing better is probably playing along side them.
    I was just about to say playing alongside them would be a far better indicator, but you beat me to it
    Fair play....

Anyway, i've been using a Famas in Mw2 recently (Famas RDS, M93 Raffica RDS, SoH pro, SP pro, Ninja Pro) and using Predator Harrier AC...it's pretty beastly in most cases for rushing, if you can flank the enemy or if they don't catch you off guard

Has anyone else been using a setup recently or a tactic that's been getting them higher K/Ds than their average ???

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post

Has anyone else been using a setup recently or a tactic that's been getting them higher K/Ds than their average ???
    http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9...1a43b8bbb8.png

This was the first prestige in which I've used Hardline and its a beast. The Stinger is to destroy helicpoters, UAVs, REAPERS, etc. It counts as 1 point for your pointstreak. Very good class. I'm going to try experimenting with new guns now, but this class was hot.

Credit to Whitestone30 for the website

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9...1a43b8bbb8.png

This was the first prestige in which I've used Hardline and its a beast. The Stinger is to destroy helicpoters, UAVs, REAPERS, etc. It counts as 1 point for your pointstreak. Very good class. I'm going to try experimenting with new guns now, but this class was hot.

Credit to Whitestone30 for the website
    I'm going to stop prestiging now, gold everything (get all attachments for everything) and random class generator alot from that point

That's my plan for MW3

On mw2 i've pro'd all perks (even sitrep) and i'm going through the challenges (bar ext. mags)

I don't need to on blops though so i can just buy it

But MW2/3 have some fun and challenge on getting everything

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    I'm going to stop prestiging now, gold everything (get all attachments for everything) and random class generator alot from that point

That's my plan for MW3

On mw2 i've pro'd all perks (even sitrep) and i'm going through the challenges (bar ext. mags)

I don't need to on blops though so i can just buy it

But MW2/3 have some fun and challenge on getting everything
    Yep thats what I did in MW2! I unlocked most titles and emblems and got autumn for every gun, every attachment for every gun, and got all perks pro. It's going to be really hard but it was worth it!

Yep thats what I did in MW2! I unlocked most titles and emblems and got autumn for every gun, every attachment for every gun, and got all perks pro. It's going to be really hard but it was worth it!
    I'm doing it so i can random class the **** out of that game if i get bored of my classes, I won't prestige again because...**** me sitrep is annoying to pro

It's hard but I enjoy a challenge

An idea for the SMG FMJ challenges is bling it with akimbo, this is how i'm doing the P90's

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

in black ops i used ice camo a lot, in mw3 i use whatever i most recently unlocked

i just checked the leaderboard once and i saw he had a 10 k/d, so in the interest of maybe learning something from watching his gameplay i thought hey why not go ahead and watch it. there's something to be said for a guy who can keep his kill/death that high, but seeing how a guy plays is definitely a better indicator of skill than raw stats alone. i also watched some other guy who was ranked 7 on the leaderboard named Zalkar- who had like a 4 k/d, but was constantly pushing into the spawn, capping b, and coming out with massive kill games. he was a far better player than the ****** who had the number 1 spot.

but did you get the all pro title legitly?
        Spoiler:- credit:

]
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/xm7on5.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i43.*******.com/dy9ji9.gif[/IMG]
    EP=225

Page 207 of 427 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast