Page 208 of 427 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cursedlee204 View Post
    but did you get the all pro title legitly?
    As opposed to?????

If this is a general question to us all, me personally, I haven't got all the pro titles yet but i'm planning on doing it, but all the perks I got pro'd were legit, took a ****ing while and sitrep (as usual) was a ***** to get, but i did it

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

so, I prestiged again, but IDGAF as much as you guys anymore. anyways, I was playing with Ranger Dude and our friend Jase_Connor (SGG may know him too) and after a couple of matches, Ranger was saying he sucked. Man, you don't suck dick. you just gotta take it slow. after...Febuary...March...April...May...June...5 months, I've only raised my KDR by .524, so you just gotta be patient, and...not complain and call everyone campers :P that's my job. But yes, that type-95 guy was a douche
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by cursedlee204 View Post
    but did you get the all pro title legitly?
    I have All Pro. Legit. Not really too hard if you snipe often.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

just recently got a tri-shot the other day, was really cool.

MSR + Impact on Bootleg. Three in one .

pls don't use impact on sniper rifles it doesn't do anything for them in mw3

only reason fmj worked in mw2 was because of stopping power making a bullet to the shoelace lethal

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    pls don't use impact on sniper rifles it doesn't do anything for them in mw3

only reason fmj worked in mw2 was because of stopping power making a bullet to the shoelace lethal
    It really helps on the MSR, especially since a shot through thin metal to anywhere but the head isn't a lethal kill. Stability doesnt help me as much, and Speed is pointless IMO. Kick, well, its a bolt, not really useful. So Impact is the only semi-useful one to me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I have All Pro in MW2 and MW3, and I don't even snipe often. All you have to do is just go into a crowded place, camp, and start hardscoping.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Or if you used the prepatch Striker, like how I got it.

I actually got all pro believe it or not with the SCAR in MW2. I got it with the Barrett in MW3.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I actually got all pro believe it or not with the SCAR in MW2. I got it with the Barrett in MW3.
    I got it with the Barrett in MW2 and 3 if I remember correctly (favourite sniper in both)

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    I got it with the Barrett in MW2 and 3 if I remember correctly (favourite sniper in both)
    Yeah mine with the Barrett in MW3 is on my file share. I got back to back collaterals.

Credit to zhanton

Yeah mine with the Barrett in MW3 is on my file share. I got back to back collaterals.
    Nice, I think the best map to use the Barrett on is Derail in MW2 and Outpost or Village in MW3, especially Derail because the 2 opening spawns lead you to decent sniper spaces to hardscope and set up camp, which I do with a tac insert and Scavenger

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I never got the all pro title in MW2. But in MW3 I did.

With the M4A1...

It isn't that hard getting all pro perks, except for sitrep, **** you sitrep!

in black ops i used ice camo a lot, in mw3 i use whatever i most recently unlocked

i just checked the leaderboard once and i saw he had a 10 k/d, so in the interest of maybe learning something from watching his gameplay i thought hey why not go ahead and watch it. there's something to be said for a guy who can keep his kill/death that high, but seeing how a guy plays is definitely a better indicator of skill than raw stats alone. i also watched some other guy who was ranked 7 on the leaderboard named Zalkar- who had like a 4 k/d, but was constantly pushing into the spawn, capping b, and coming out with massive kill games. he was a far better player than the ****** who had the number 1 spot.
    Yea much respect to that guy.

But you can't just judge on one match. When I play I usually play differently. I play objective (try my best for my team to win), defend ( I don't play like this often, only usually if I'm talking on the phone), tryhard (just nonstop raping), and ofc everything in one (my most common one).

But yea that imitator was a douche since he uploaded it to his file share.

Back on the Black Ops. Needed a break from MW3.

Forgot how god damn hard 40-50 is in BLOPS.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

black ops is a pain in the *** with random teammates. i can get 50 kills, always be pushing the objective, get 6 caps, constantly feed my team uavs and cuavs and we still lose. we need to ****ing organize and pubstomp sometime goddamn!

psn: Cometk

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    It isn't that hard getting all pro perks, except for sitrep, **** you sitrep!

Yea much respect to that guy.

But you can't just judge on one match. When I play I usually play differently. I play objective (try my best for my team to win), defend ( I don't play like this often, only usually if I'm talking on the phone), tryhard (just nonstop raping), and ofc everything in one (my most common one).

But yea that imitator was a douche since he uploaded it to his file share.
    I hated gettin SR pro but it was worth it....I don't have a headset but it was worth it, but gettin any other pro isn't hard on MW2 or 3

But I also play a variety of gamestyles, sometimes i'll rush for obbjective when playing objective modes, sometimes i'll camp with a Sniper and hold a spot down, sometimes i'll just rush rape them (by that I mean goin 17-13 half the ****ing time) and sometimes I just go **** it and quit CoD because it's annoying me

As for you comet, this is another reason I wana get PS3 games, so I can go pubstompin with you guys

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

black ops is a pain in the *** with random teammates. i can get 50 kills, always be pushing the objective, get 6 caps, constantly feed my team uavs and cuavs and we still lose. we need to ****ing organize and pubstomp sometime goddamn!

psn: Cometk
    It's not just Black Ops, it's every Call of Duty. People are just retarded on there. Always play with a party of at least 4.

Credit to zhanton

It's not just Black Ops, it's every Call of Duty. People are just retarded on there. Always play with a party of at least 4.
    i know it is. but i can't stand playing black ops alone anymore. the problems in that game have just festered since the release of mw3. ghost, second chance, famas, and if my shitty teammates feed the opponent a blackbird it's game over.

That's exactly how I feel. They feed the opponents free kills and then you end up getting raped by killstreaks.

Credit to zhanton

I don't feed the other team kills by being unorganized, I find where campers are and where their equipment is and go round to try and take em out

If i'm in a party I organize with them and cap bases with them when we play dom and whatnot

Parties are far better anyhow

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

The best is when you're playing solo and you manage to get a MOAB while attempting to win the Ground War Domination game by hopping on every flag you can and your teammates are still too stupid to sit on a flag and help you. So while you go like 76-4 your second place guy is about 7-35 and you lose.

I don't know what sort of problems you guys are having with Black OOps, but that doesn't happen to me. Maybe you guys are too unlucky?

Lately I've been playing terribly in MW3. I used to go positive every game, but now I go negative in two out of every three games. I'm not really doing anything differently, other than I used to play drop zone instead of domination, but I don't see how switching game modes can make that much of a difference.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Page 208 of 427 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast