Page 227 of 427 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Allright D.M is now a killstreak, Flak Jacket+Toughness+ Awareness will do wonder's for me when equipped with D.M
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    What are the "wild cards" mentioned in the article?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    What are the "wild cards" mentioned in the article?
    I don't fully get it, but from what I understand, wild cards are something you can add to your class in place of something else to get a cool effect, like having an extra attachment or perk. They've said you can go into battle with 6 perks and only a knife, and pick up a weapon on the battlefield, which would be pretty cool.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Ok wild cards bend the rules of create a class. They are mainly there for balancing purposes. You can use one to get 2 primaries, but it costs you an extra point via wild cards. So to get 6 perks you need 3 wild cards, costing 9 points total. You can also use a wild card fora third attachment on a primary or a second on your secondary. Lastly there are wild cards to give you 2 lethal slots (like bettie and semtex with no tac. nade) or 2 tac nades (shock charge and flash let's say) You see, if we add a wild card, 2 tier one perks cost 3 points instead of 2, to keep the game balanced and so no one has a WAY OP class. Hope this explains it

^ Yeah, that helps a lot more than mine ^_^
    I kinda understand now :P

I just looked at the perks, and it looks like I can run Flak Jacket, Toughness and Tactical Mask with an [hopefully extended mags] LMG and be a total tank like in Black Ops.

Hey guys so hardline is now a 20% increase on points so, you pretty much need 80% of what's normal. And after looking, it makes dogs and the swarm about the same, so hardline would work best on the higher streaks. ^^Also, If i were you i would go extended mag and fastmag or quickdraw. Maybe a laser sight if you want to hipfire for like, 10 years straight.

Wait, so how many points do you have total? Isn't it 10 or something?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

10 per create a class, but I'm talking about killstreaks. Dogs are 1275 and swarm is 1400, but both are a little over 1000 with hardline, so 10 kills and an assist gets you both with hardline

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    10 per create a class, but I'm talking about killstreaks. Dogs are 1275 and swarm is 1400, but both are a little over 1000 with hardline, so 10 kills and an assist gets you both with hardline
    That makes sense. 1275 is about 12 kills and then with Hardline it will probably be 100 less? Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with too much Black Ops 2 news *cough*zombies*cough*, but since Swarm has more points I guess it's better?

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Swarm is pretty much a ton of hunter killer drones that find a target and kamikazie on top of them, and you just call it in and it goes to work. If you want to run calcs, you take the scorestreak and multiply it by .8 and you get the amount you need for hardline.
        Spoiler:- Scorestreak List:

A lot of zombies screenshots have been leaked, and there's a chainsaw wonder weapon called the Uncle Sam

I seriously laughed out loud when AJ is already fixing SGG's class and the game hasn't even come out yet xD
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

A lot of zombies screenshots have been leaked, and there's a chainsaw wonder weapon called the Uncle Sam
    Has any of that been confirmed or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I seriously laughed out loud when AJ is already fixing SGG's class and the game hasn't even come out yet xD
    im just psychic, ok? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Has any of that been confirmed or anything?
    yes, there was gameplay, from the zombies loading screen to the start of the match, and the gameplay for all 3 zombies maps were deleted by activision, and that's pretty much all the proof. Just screenshots left now though. And there is a perk-o-cola that's a dollar sign, what do you guys think that is? Double points or something?

yes, there was gameplay, from the zombies loading screen to the start of the match, and the gameplay for all 3 zombies maps were deleted by activision, and that's pretty much all the proof. Just screenshots left now though. And there is a perk-o-cola that's a dollar sign, what do you guys think that is? Double points or something?
    I reckon it points towards the inclusion of attachments possibly? Remember the old perk symbol for Bling in MW2 was a dollar sign. Well, that's what I'm hoping it is anyway
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I reckon it points towards the inclusion of attachments possibly? Remember the old perk symbol for Bling in MW2 was a dollar sign. Well, that's what I'm hoping it is anyway
    But in zombies certain guns already had attachments, or got some with pack a punch. I think it might be similar to scavenger or something like getting a couple bullets per zombie you walk over. A little out their but useful for the thundergun or wonder waffle. and if you guys want me to link pics just say so

No we shouldn't have to say so just do it
    Do it do it
    (but spoiler tag it in case you upset someone)
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I'd love for you to link pics. That'd be awesomeSAWSE. But you say there were 3? What were they all like?

I think if it was Scavenger like you're talking about, I'd think the symbol would be some bullets or something. The dollar sign might make things cost less, or give you more points per action. Or it could be like this: http://images.wikia.com/fantendo/ima...ario_NSMB2.png and cause all of your actions to produce points.

I attached a wonder waffle pic too

Spoiler:- Leaked images:

edit its not showing so:
    http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...7at22753PM.png

sorry images arent working so im just putting links to them also notice the perk next to the top pic, its a dollar sign
    Last edited by AJ; 17th August 2012 at 10:39 PM.

^ I'm extremely tempted to believe these are fake. Although the Uncle Sam thing sounds awesome. However, I'm doubting that there would be an infinity sign in place of ammo. The Death Machine in BO1 never had it, although it was a power-up, so that might be different.

I'm also skeptical about the picture of the pistol. The red 0 looks too close to the / in the ammo. Maybe it's just me.

Here's the HUD from multiplayer: http://mp1st.com/wp-content/uploads/...HUD-Leaked.jpg
    Compare that to the HUD from those Zombies pics.

Wow man, good find AJ. I can't see the perk at the top clearly enough to work out what it is, but I'll take your word for it not being Speed Cola

Also, notice the Wunderwaffe's ammo count on the 4th picture. It has 7 shots loaded, which is very strange, as the Wunderwaffe only takes 3 at a time, and even then the PaP version takes 6 shots at a time. I don't know what this could point to, but hopefully zombies is fully customisable.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

@ducks you see the HUD from gamescom looks nothing like that multiplayer leak from a few months ago. Its been changed since that pic was leaked. And it's a chainsaw, when is ammunition an issue. It probably just has a cooldown timer after using it for too long. and the 0 looks too close because it was taken with a hidden camera, at an angle. It wasn't recorded with an HD PVR or anything lol.

@rezzo thanks! it took some time to dig those up. and I think there might be an upgrade other than PaP as it looks a little different than a normal Wunderwaffe
    Last edited by AJ; 17th August 2012 at 10:56 PM.

AJ im impressed. You snapped with those. That one map seems pretty legit too
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

@ducks you see the HUD from gamescom looks nothing like that multiplayer leak from a few months ago. Its been changed since that pic was leaked. And it's a chainsaw, when is ammunition an issue. It probably just has a cooldown timer after using it for too long. and the 0 looks too close because it was taken with a hidden camera, at an angle. It wasn't recorded with an HD PVR or anything lol.

@rezzo thanks! it took some time to dig those up. and I think there might be an upgrade other than PaP as it looks a little different than a normal Wunderwaffe
    When I clicked on that attachment, it didn't show the Wunderwaffe, but I've already seen that screenshot.

I've read that that map shown is like a slightly edited version of one from the Campaign, so is clearly a fake. I'm not sure of this, but I'm just stating anyway.

I mention the ammo thing because I think there just wouldn't be any numbers or anything at all (like the Death Machine) rather than an infinity symbol. I agree however that it would probably have a cooldown, but would it function the same as a knife? Would it have like fully automatic "firing" to keep it running until it overheats or whatever? How would the game know it's connecting with a zombie? Would it hit more than one at once? These are the questions I want the answers to.

Here's the new HUD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fii7G3frtbM for Multiplayer, it might be different for Zombies but I'm dubious.

That's all I gotta say for now.

Not to rain on your parade, but there have been rumors about those images that AJ posted being fake.

Source

Still don't know if it's true or not. What do you guys think?

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Page 227 of 427 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast