Page 229 of 427 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Goodbye Dr. Maxis.....I think it has to do with the end of the moon easter egg and Richtofen switching with Samantha. I think when Maxis said to kill all the members of Group 935 Richtofen said goodbye and he was the one who killed him. Just a theory....
    I've never done the Easter Egg on Moon, so I don't know the full dialogue there, but I do know that they switch bodies and the Earth gets blown up with rockets or something.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I've never done the Easter Egg on Moon, so I don't know the full dialogue there, but I do know that they switch bodies and the Earth gets blown up with rockets or something.
    In a nutshell, yes. Also I think there should be a hardcore mode for zombies where the guns do way more damage, but no perks and one mystery box, and if you get a teddy bear you're done and it's gone for good. Also none of the traps or teleporters or ziplines or slides or anything work. Would that be dumb or a good idea?

In a nutshell, yes. Also I think there should be a hardcore mode for zombies where the guns do way more damage, but no perks and one mystery box, and if you get a teddy bear you're done and it's gone for good. Also none of the traps or teleporters or ziplines or slides or anything work. Would that be dumb or a good idea?

Would there be friendly fire???

But I think that this working would be down to map setup, on Kino it would be a great idea, on Five...I don't think so

I think I can see it working though, it sounds like it would be pretty good with friends

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    Would there be friendly fire???

But I think that this working would be down to map setup, on Kino it would be a great idea, on Five...I don't think so

I think I can see it working though, it sounds like it would be pretty good with friends
    Five................sucks in general imo, and friendly fire yes, since normally if you're aimed on a teammate you can't even shoot, but you woud down yourself. The biggest problem (i would probably be guilty of it too) is zombies trolling and making teammates get friendly fire downs........and you think they'd put the assault shield in zombies? Seems OP for zombs

Five................sucks in general imo, and friendly fire yes, since normally if you're aimed on a teammate you can't even shoot, but you woud down yourself. The biggest problem (i would probably be guilty of it too) is zombies trolling and making teammates get friendly fire downs........and you think they'd put the assault shield in zombies? Seems OP for zombs
    No Shield, it would be OP in zombies, and I would probably go zombies trolling too, but only with squeakers, because them and boxhogs are the only people in the zombies community that p!ss me off and I don't see hogs often

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

No Shield, it would be OP in zombies, and I would probably go zombies trolling too, but only with squeakers, because them and boxhogs are the only people in the zombies community that p!ss me off and I don't see hogs often
    Boxhogs suck :/ also people who won't open doors but make you open all of them. Same with people who won't buy the landers in ascension...but trapping people in corners in zombies would be more fun with HC and a raygun/thundergun lol

Boxhogs suck :/ also people who won't open doors but make you open all of them. Same with people who won't buy the landers in ascension...but trapping people in corners in zombies would be more fun with HC and a raygun/thundergun lol
    If it were friendly fire enabled corner trapping people would be so much fun

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Ugh, I hate boxhogs. I played Der Riese one time with randoms and these 2 guys kept on going to the box, even after they had a Ray Gun. -_- Selfish bastards.

Also, how can you get down due to friendly fire? It's not like Survival Mode on MW3 where you can get down from your own Claymore/C4. That is really annoying. You can also get down if you accidentally get in your friend's line of sight and they shoot you. At least in Zombies your down for longer than 30 seconds.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

What are Squeaker's?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    What are Squeaker's?
    9 year old kids who haven't hit puberty and annoy everyone and whine like babies

9 year old kids who haven't hit puberty and annoy everyone and whine like babies
    Ahh them, Ok, Thanks
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Other than a few differences, that sounds just like Nacht Der Untoten. I don't like the idea of the box disappearing, because what if you get like snipers and pistols for all of your uses on the box?

The shield is essentially a turret with a mini-wall. Zombies would be able to get around it if you didn't shoot them, unless you placed it in a corner, but I'm sure the design team would insert a flaw that wouldn't let you do that. So I doubt it would be OP, and they'd probably put it in.
    Friendly fire would suck, but it would be more realistic, so I'm torn on this. I'd have to say that if you killed someone via friendly fire, they'd get to keep all of their perks and weapons when they were revived or bled out, because that would just be unfair. You know how many people would abuse that?

I hate people like this too. I'm like, thanks for saving some for me, buddy!

Other than a few differences, that sounds just like Nacht Der Untoten. I don't like the idea of the box disappearing, because what if you get like snipers and pistols for all of your uses on the box?
    True, but the box never moves, and I said in hardcore guns would do more damage,and I like using snipers, If you can quickscope you'll do well in zombies with em

The shield is essentially a turret with a mini-wall. Zombies would be able to get around it if you didn't shoot them, unless you placed it in a corner, but I'm sure the design team would insert a flaw that wouldn't let you do that. So I doubt it would be OP, and they'd probably put it in.
    Friendly fire would suck, but it would be more realistic, so I'm torn on this. I'd have to say that if you killed someone via friendly fire, they'd get to keep all of their perks and weapons when they were revived or bled out, because that would just be unfair. You know how many people would abuse that?
    One person can get the shield or they can make a wall of shield. That or zombies can mantle them, but takes a few seconds (like going through a barrier). If you shoot someone, you go down in hardcore. Same here, you shoot a teammate too much(more than normal health to keep accidents from ruining your game) then you get downed and lose your perks like normal.

I hate people like this too. I'm like, thanks for saving some for me, buddy!
    I hate people who won't open the last door after you used all your money on them the most :/

True, but the box never moves, and I said in hardcore guns would do more damage,and I like using snipers, If you can quickscope you'll do well in zombies with em
    Meh, it's still somewhat difficult. I don't like them very much, and always hate when I get them in the box.

One person can get the shield or they can make a wall of shield. That or zombies can mantle them, but takes a few seconds (like going through a barrier). If you shoot someone, you go down in hardcore. Same here, you shoot a teammate too much(more than normal health to keep accidents from ruining your game) then you get downed and lose your perks like normal.
    Hm, maybe I don't fully understand your idea.
    The shield would be good without being OP.

I hate people who won't open the last door after you used all your money on them the most :/
    Usually when I'm playing on Ascension, I have the most points by about 100, but I need all of my points so I can open the door leading to the AK-74u, yet they don't understand that and insist I open the door. That's partly my fault though ^_^
    I also love getting the Bowie Knife/Sickle + PaP'ed Ballistic Knife. One-hit knife till round 13.

Change of topic for a sec, recently on Black Ops I've been using the M16 with a thermal scope and suppressor, as well as the G11 with Low-Power Scope. I've been trying to get to level 50 so I can prestige for the first time so I've been playing Headquarters, which actually helps a lot.

Meh, it's still somewhat difficult. I don't like them very much, and always hate when I get them in the box.
    Takes practice

Hm, maybe I don't fully understand your idea.
    The shield would be good without being OP.
    one person gets it (like the thundergun) or it's like the other weapons, even if 1 person gets it, you have a chance of getting it. If the second option, then teams would most likely block off a choke point and zombies would be stuck running straight at the shields (similar to zombies being stuck running after someone in a knife lunge glitch) my solution to this is that, just like a barrier, a zombie can climb over the shield, but it would take a few seconds to do.

Usually when I'm playing on Ascension, I have the most points by about 100, but I need all of my points so I can open the door leading to the AK-74u, yet they don't understand that and insist I open the door. That's partly my fault though ^_^
    I also love getting the Bowie Knife/Sickle + PaP'ed Ballistic Knife. One-hit knife till round 13.
    I just hate people who won't buy any doors in general and we end up getting overrun because people are jerks :/

Change of topic for a sec, recently on Black Ops I've been using the M16 with a thermal scope and suppressor, as well as the G11 with Low-Power Scope. I've been trying to get to level 50 so I can prestige for the first time so I've been playing Headquarters, which actually helps a lot.
    I HATE the blops thermal scope, but the iw thermals are nice, and i didn't see any thermals in BO2, but the millimeter scanner might help, although i think cold blooded blocks it.....well Campers 1 Treyarch 0 when it comes to that.....BUT the ghost nerf is good, and for all the people saying that you could just walk in a circle in the corner..... the guys at Treyarch are smarter than that.

Btw it's Double weapon xp weekend in MW3!

So I downloaded Terminal and...it's alright. The map looks more darker than the MW2 version. But for me it's just not the same as MW2. I guess it is because of the harriers and the guns(Tar-21 is beast in that map). But overall it's decent.

I find it weird that it shows up in the original maps playlist.

terminal is an awful map. the a dom spawntrap is absolutely retarded. of all the maps infinity ward chooses to bring back, they bring back the shittiest of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    terminal is an awful map. the a dom spawntrap is absolutely retarded. of all the maps infinity ward chooses to bring back, they bring back the shittiest of them all.
    at least they didn't bring back wetworks....if you want to look at the bright side. And I couldn't care less about MW3. That game is a pile of ****. I will play any other CoD game over that one.

Ok yes terminal is crap but at least they didn't give out rust or god forbid wasteland. The only map better than terminal in my opinion is highrise.

They put terminal in the original playlist because it is an original.

highrise is fun and the design is good but it's kind of easy to get trapped in either building at the back of the map in domination. personally i like favela, would've liked to see it come back a lot more than terminal.

Terminal is an amazing map, but MW3 ruins it. There are way too many people who just sit in a corner and camp with an ACR or Type 95. Then again, that happens in every MW3 map.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Terminal is an amazing map, but MW3 ruins it. There are way too many people who just sit in a corner and camp with an ACR or Type 95. Then again, that happens in every MW3 map.
    In infected it's all about the wing of the plane and the top of the plan .__.

I think scrapyard should come back...good map overall, not much space to camp, and the map just looks nice.

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    no it was bad in mw2 and it's bad in mw3. a couple of examples of why terminal domination blows. given that doesn't happen every game to that extent, getting stuck at a flag is pretty much game over.
    Last edited by Cometk; 19th August 2012 at 4:26 PM.

no it was bad in mw2 and it's bad in mw3. a couple of examples of why terminal domination blows. given that doesn't happen every game to that extent, getting stuck at a flag is pretty much game over.
    What the hell... If I didn't know any better, I would confuse this video for being a MW2 video. In fact, if the player was using the SCAR-L or something MW2-esque, I would have second guessed the video.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

no it was bad in mw2 and it's bad in mw3.
    I have never encountered a spawn trap in Terminal in MW2 or MW3, and I've played on that map a lot.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Page 229 of 427 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast