Page 230 of 427 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Favela was amazing, I liked overgrown, but in MW3, with all the campers it would suck....

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Terminal is an amazing map, but MW3 ruins it. There are way too many people who just sit in a corner and camp with an ACR or Type 95. Then again, that happens in every MW3 map.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Favela was amazing, I liked overgrown, but in MW3, with all the campers it would suck....
    the way people play a map doesn't make it bad. besides, it's not like camping is restricted only to mw3... it's been a problem in every call of duty game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    the way people play a map doesn't make it bad. besides, it's not like camping is restricted only to mw3... it's been a problem in every call of duty game.
    But it has progressively gotten worse. now they all use blind eye assassin and a portable radar with a suppressed mp7 or acr and just wait for you.

Also all the mp weapons at GAMESCOM(note they did say there would be special weapons just like B01 such as a special knife, so this is NOT everything):http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/08/...2-multiplayer/

Also you can't use wildcards until you prestige, so we have to put up with somewhat normal classes until you pass level 55. And if the pistols are as bad as BO1 pistols, I'm running no secondary and more perks since you can just pick one up off the ground anyway.......

But it has progressively gotten worse. now they all use blind eye assassin and a portable radar with a suppressed mp7 or acr and just wait for you.
    frag x3 uav jammer martyrdom mp5 red dot

Also you can't use wildcards until you prestige, so we have to put up with somewhat normal classes until you pass level 55. And if the pistols are as bad as BO1 pistols, I'm running no secondary and more perks since you can just pick one up off the ground anyway.......
    towards the end of black ops everyone *****ed about how only having pistols for secondaries sucked and they begged for shotguns / machine pistols to come back. now that mw3's been out for months, people want secondaries to go back to only being pistols... damn.

personally i don't care because i liked the bo1 pistols. usually ran around with m1911 ext mags but on steady aim classes (akimbo skorps, snipers, rapid fire smgs) i'd use dual cz75s. the python was also pretty good. but yeah i agree with you, not much interest in running a pistol in bo2 since getting an extra perk >>> secondary that most of the time won't come in handy.

Also all the mp weapons at GAMESCOM(note they did say there would be special weapons just like B01 such as a special knife, so this is NOT everything):http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/08/...2-multiplayer/
    Well we know there's the combat knife which you use if you have no weapon. There's probably just some classified weapons left (cause only 3 snipers, LMGs, and shotguns seems like too little).

Is anyone else upset they took away Equipment and are putting C4s and Claymores and stuff under Lethal Grenades? I know they did this in MW3, but I was hoping they'd keep it the same in BO2 as BO1.

Well, we know there will be many people who are already at like 5th prestige after an hour of playing, so that point is somewhat moot.

I also never use grenades at all, and secondary weapons rarely, so I'll probably just use extra perks or something. Although if I have to prestige before I can use wildcards...hmm...this'll be a problem.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

frag x3 uav jammer martyrdom mp5 red dot

towards the end of black ops everyone *****ed about how only having pistols for secondaries sucked and they begged for shotguns / machine pistols to come back. now that mw3's been out for months, people want secondaries to go back to only being pistols... damn.

personally i don't care because i liked the bo1 pistols. usually ran around with m1911 ext mags but on steady aim classes (akimbo skorps, snipers, rapid fire smgs) i'd use dual cz75s. the python was also pretty good. but yeah i agree with you, not much interest in running a pistol in bo2 since getting an extra perk >>> secondary that most of the time won't come in handy.
    I personally liked frag x3, if you rush its pretty useful, and I mostly used dual wield or speed reloader pythons, but if I was running dual skorpions or a shotgun I used the CZ75 extended mags or suppressor with the spas

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Well we know there's the combat knife which you use if you have no weapon. There's probably just some classified weapons left (cause only 3 snipers, LMGs, and shotguns seems like too little).

Is anyone else upset they took away Equipment and are putting C4s and Claymores and stuff under Lethal Grenades? I know they did this in MW3, but I was hoping they'd keep it the same in BO2 as BO1.
    I didn't, that's why so many people spammed claymores, but on the bright side scavenger didn't resupply. At gamescom scavenger resupplied everything. Even noobtubes!

Well, we know there will be many people who are already at like 5th prestige after an hour of playing, so that point is somewhat moot.

I also never use grenades at all, and secondary weapons rarely, so I'll probably just use extra perks or something. Although if I have to prestige before I can use wildcards...hmm...this'll be a problem.
    I never use tactical nades, and ghost+flak jacket seems useful since people can use RCXD UAV and the hunterkiller drone. 3 kills with hardline and you can get raped by UAV spam/ explosive drones :/ and treyarch said prestige would take time unless you played the objective.

Wow, really? I don't think it's that people don't like having Machine Pistols as secondaries, but people are just complaining because the FMG9 Akimbo is overpowered, since launch I think? I personally like to use MP9 w/ Silencer but most of the time using my Primary unless I have to reload or something and there are enemies nearby. I don't care if they go back to just having Pistols as secondaries, either. You can just pick up a gun off the ground if you need to.

This community is very hard to please, but IW could have fixed the FMG9....
    Last edited by Shadow XD001; 20th August 2012 at 3:25 AM.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    i liked what black ops 1 did too. tactical grenades and lethal grenades replenishable by scavenger and then equipment. i usually ran stuns and frags with c4. but i feel like that game was a lot more fit for stuff like that. mw3 had to tone down the explosives because of cqc oriented maps. ground war is already a cluster****, so adding more explosives into the mix wouldn't've panned out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Wow, really? I don't think it's that people don't like having Machine Pistols as secondaries, but people are just complaining because the FMG9 Akimbo is overpowered, since launch I think? I personally like to use MP9 w/ Silencer but most of the time using my Primary unless I have to reload or something and there are enemies nearby. I don't care if they go back to just having Pistols as secondaries, either. You can just pick up a gun off the ground if you need to.

This community is very hard to please, but IA could have fixed the FMG9....
    yeah suppressed mp9 is def the most versatile secondary in the game. it's what i have on most of my classes unless i wanna use something more fun like akimbo skorpions or a tac knife pistol. personally i think the akimbo fmg9s are alright and i don't get that mad when i die to them. they've been patched sufficiently imo, ~20% slower rof when in akimbo and a larger hip spread.
    Last edited by Cometk; 19th August 2012 at 9:11 PM.

BO2 brought back danger close.........but it gives 2 lethals......bettie+claymore+scavenger campers are coming. Oh well, I'll just run engineer alot lol

BO2 brought back danger close.........but it gives 2 lethals......bettie+claymore+scavenger campers are coming. Oh well, I'll just run engineer alot lol
    I plan to run engineer alot anyway, seems the best perk 3 at the moment..even better than the "thrilling" addition of extreme conditioning to perk 3 again

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

AJ, you keep changing the subject to BO2, and there's still like 2 months until the release date.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I'm changing subjects because I hate MW3, iw is too lazy to fix the spawns. In FFA YOU SPAWN INSIDE PEOPLE! WTF cmon iw if not the lag comp patch that up?

I actually like MW3 xD don't shoot, i'll panic knife ya before it kills me

But seriously, I think whereas there are problems, it's a good enough game and I actually have fun on it

Unlike that piece of sh!t black ops

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    I actually like MW3 xD don't shoot, i'll panic knife ya before it kills me

But seriously, I think whereas there are problems, it's a good enough game and I actually have fun on it

Unlike that piece of sh!t black ops
    Switch the order of the words "Mw3" and "black ops" and you have a better post.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Switch the order of the words "Mw3" and "black ops" and you have a better post.

You are my new best friend! Blops was amazing don't diss. The only problems were second chance and ghost and no sound whoring imo

You are my new best friend! Blops was amazing don't diss. The only problems were second chance and ghost and no sound whoring imo
    don't forget the poopy hit detection. but i like both black ops and mw3. sound whoring wasn't as bad as people make it out to be in black ops, i pretty much had a whole prestige where the only 3rd tier perk i used was ninja and i could sound***** in regular dom pretty easily. i mean it isn't as good as cod4 / mw2 sound but it's definitely still there.

Really? Second chance, ghost, that ****ing pissy n00b sprayer, the fact that AR's were pretty much the only worthwhile guns to use, exceptions being the 74-u and stoner63, the design of most maps just made me want to throw the game out the window (I may be alone on this, BUT I ****!NG HATE NUKETOWN) Most of the secondaries sucked (not sayin we should have machine pistols but...other than the python and the CZ....what is there?) AND...where I am, I suffered from extreme hit detection/lag issues, where I get about 9 hit markers on someone with the mac-11 while they're looking away from me (don't judge) so they turn around and 2-shot me with the FAMAS

FUCK BLACK OPS

So that's my standpoint on it

It's my opinion...I understand you guys dislike MW3 like I hate black ops, but I think MW3 is amazin, don't diss. It has flaws but it's still a solid game
    AND I CAN PLAY SOLO AND HAVE FUN ON IT

Something i've never been able to do on black ops

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Second Chance is annoying and so is Ghost, but the playlist "Express" doesn't allow them and has 30 second lobbies. IIRC, it has a bunch of game modes, so one map could be one game mode and the other map could be another game mode. Then there's' the random option, too.

Thankfully no one noticed me saying "IA should fix the FMG9" when I meant IW.

Claimed Pokémon:

Second Chance is annoying and so is Ghost, but the playlist "Express" doesn't allow them and has 30 second lobbies. IIRC, it has a bunch of game modes, so one map could be one game mode and the other map could be another game mode. Then there's' the random option, too.

Second chance is only bad when someone's most kills with gun is a pistol....and ghost is well, ghost. I don't like express tbh if there was a tdm only express i would play it. And I noticed lol

First off, I noticed

Second, I went onto express last week

Never..again

Got onto demolition on Firing Range
    Spawn trapped whole game

Ended 4-126

Swear to god I just put the controller down and made myself a sandwich after abit

That's my only experience with express
    And it failed

If it were TDM express I might give it a chance, but no, it has to have all game modes, so it's mosh pit with lower wait time by 20 seconds

Edit: Don't think I hate mosh pit, on MW2, hardcore mosh pit is fun

But then again I haven't been spawn trapped on demolition on it in about 5 hours worth of game time
    Unlike I did in 1 ****ing match on black ops express

Edit edit: Yes i've played demolition on it too,

Hell,, i've played regular demolition before and I did it for abit of fun and to see if objective play was fun on MW2, I haven't been spawn trapped in about 2 hours worth of demolition online
    Last edited by fango pango; 20th August 2012 at 3:35 AM.

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I got my 2nd golden gun, the ACR 6.8! All thanks to the double weapon xp weekend and Veteran challenge II.

I'm quite disappointed marathon isn't coming back for BO2.

Will we ever have marathon again? :'(
    Last edited by Savvao; 20th August 2012 at 3:38 AM.

Second chance is only bad when someone's most kills with gun is a pistol....and ghost is well, ghost. I don't like express tbh if there was a tdm only express i would play it.
    Yeah, Second Chance is very annoying. One time I was on like a 12 killstreak and I was shooting some guy who went into Second Chance and knifed me as he was falling to the ground. I'd much rather lose a killstreak from an actual gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ
    And I noticed lol
    Damn.

Claimed Pokémon:

Second chance is only bad when someone's most kills with gun is a pistol....and ghost is well, ghost. I don't like express tbh if there was a tdm only express i would play it. And I noticed lol
    I've been no-scoped by a person in the falling frames of second chance with a Dragunov, It's like final stand but it happens during EVERY death in BO

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

final stand doesn't always happen, and yes marathon is back, under the name extreme conditioning. Domination spawn traps are no fun, but i hate the mw3 terminal spawn trap more.....

final stand doesn't always happen, and yes marathon is back, under the name extreme conditioning. Domination spawn traps are no fun, but i hate the mw3 terminal spawn trap more.....
    I was talking about second chance xD it happens after every death if someone has it and alot of people seemed to run it during BO's prime time run

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Page 230 of 427 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast