Page 231 of 427 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    I was talking about second chance xD it happens after every death if someone has it and alot of people seemed to run it during BO's prime time run
    oops i meant second chance, and I never ran into enemies with it, just teammates that I t-bagged and didn't let people revive as that encourages use. I hardly got bs deaths from it, maybe a couple

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    oops i meant second chance, and I never ran into enemies with it, just teammates that I t-bagged and didn't let people revive as that encourages use. I hardly got bs deaths from it, maybe a couple
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWvifmSq07s

This wasn't the first, was far from the last, but is the most BS second chance i've ever seen, thank **** he didn't have pro

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I got level 50 in BO, and was very upset to discover I had to attain one more level before I could prestige. I shall complete it tomorrow and I shall celebrate with breakfast!

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I got level 50 in BO, and was very upset to discover I had to attain one more level before I could prestige. I shall complete it tomorrow and I shall celebrate with breakfast!
    prestige in blops is meh, not worth it imo. I got all pro perks but second chance (will never buy it) and marathon. Should i even go for marathon? Looks really hard

good luck gettin that done, BO seems to take a million kills to level up for me ;__;

is it just me then?

and yes i do use contracts

And AJ

No, don't bother

It's ****ing impossible

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

i'm still like 11th prestige lv30 in black ops. waiting on a double xp weekend to play again. but should i go to 14th or 15th? 14th is going to save a lot of effort and time but the emblem looks like ***.

good luck gettin that done, BO seems to take a million kills to level up for me ;__;

is it just me then?

And AJ

No, don't bother

It's ****ing impossible
    I thought so, but now I'm finding I can do really well in Headquarters if I get good maps (which is like 60% for me). That speeds it up greatly. I went from 49 to 50 in about 3-5 matches of HQ. Hopefully Hardpoint in BO2 will be sweet too.

I thought so, but now I'm finding I can do really well in Headquarters if I get good maps (which is like 60% for me). That speeds it up greatly. I went from 49 to 50 in about 3-5 matches of HQ. Hopefully Hardpoint in BO2 will be sweet too.
    hardpoint is like halo KOTH and i just hope war comes back. Best gamemode ever.

Extreme conditioning is not marathon, AJ. With marathon it would be unlimited sprint, with extreme conditioning it's just a perk that isn't worth using.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Extreme conditioning is not marathon, AJ. With marathon it would be unlimited sprint, with extreme conditioning it's just a perk that isn't worth using.
    *marathon pro is unlimited. he asked if marathon was back, and we don't know how useful it may be. Could be a really long sprint as there are no pro variants

is it just me then?

And AJ

No, don't bother

It's ****ing impossible
    its just u
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

*marathon pro is unlimited. he asked if marathon was back, and we don't know how useful it may be. Could be a really long sprint as there are no pro variants
    Marathon pro is still marathon don't you think?

^ Actually there's a HUGE difference in limited and unlimited sprinting. With limited, your stamina runs out and you can only do short bursts after a while. With unlimited that never happens.

you never know, maybe extreme conditioning is unlimited sprint with a drawback like slower ads after sprint?

^ Actually there's a HUGE difference in limited and unlimited sprinting. With limited, your stamina runs out and you can only do short bursts after a while. With unlimited that never happens.
    Dude, everyone knows that.

you never know, maybe extreme conditioning is unlimited sprint with a drawback like slower ads after sprint?
    I doubt it'll do that. It seems like unlimited sprinting says are over.

It seems like unlimited sprinting says are over.
    That's unfortunate. I actually liked Marathon, but I never even considered using Extreme Conditioning.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

What did I miss on my 2 day trip?

So anyways I've been sniping a lot with my friends on Combat Training lately and I really do quite like the sniping in Black Ops. I'm not saying this to partake in the BLOPS vs MW3 argument that has consumed the last few pages, I'm just saying it to say it.

Yes AJ is the main guy that's starting the MW3 vs. Black ops debates. I personally like both but prefer MW3.

So you guys take advantage of the double weapon XP? I know Savvao(spelling) got his fun golden. As for me I didn't really play much but I did for like 30 minutes and I leveled up 2 pistols to level 5 and one to level 10. I wanted to get my AA-12 to level 30 but I got it to the high 25.

So you guys take advantage of the double weapon XP?
    I got my M16 to level 21 and I got my Dragunov to gold, but all the other guns I use are already gold.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Yes AJ is the main guy that's starting the MW3 vs. Black ops debates. I personally like both but prefer MW3.

So you guys take advantage of the double weapon XP? I know Savvao(spelling) got his fun golden. As for me I didn't really play much but I did for like 30 minutes and I leveled up 2 pistols to level 5 and one to level 10. I wanted to get my AA-12 to level 30 but I got it to the high 25.
    I've been uisin the UMP alot recently, level 30 at the moment, though i'll stick with blue camo anyway

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I wanted to get my AA-12 to level 30 but I got it to the high 25.
    The golden AA12 is so sexy. It's my favourite gun.

Wish it was in Black Ops II

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    The golden AA12 is so sexy. It's my favourite gun.

Wish it was in Black Ops II
    Try using it silenced.....its a beast lol...and the automatic shotgun in the trailer looked good, and in the livestream there was a gun that looked just like the stakeout, the colored things on the side and everything.

I just got MW3 a few days ago, playing Campaign. Thinking of trying Special Ops, LOVING the Dragunov when I get it.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    I just got MW3 a few days ago, playing Campaign. Thinking of trying Special Ops, LOVING the Dragunov when I get it.
    when you decide to play multiplayer, don't rage too hard..........we all feel your pain, well most of us lol

How long is the Double Weapon XP? Was it just for the weekend? I remember like a week or two Double XP lasted past the weekend, or I'm just getting confused on the days since it's summer. 0.o
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Page 231 of 427 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast