Page 234 of 427 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

I stopped at first prestige in MW3 so I could unlock the prestige challenges, but then I entered prestige mode again for some reason and now I'm staying at second prestige.

Also, I'm not even going to bother to buy DLC 3. The only thing I play is multiplayer and I don't really like face off, so DLC 3 is pointless in my opinion.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Are the Hardened and Veteran Packages even worth it?
    They're cool at first but they get boring pretty quick. The only one that's worth it at all is the Veteran package.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Agreed. I'm also on Xbox too. I don't have Elite, but even if Micro$oft and Activi$ion have a deal, PS3 Elite Users should still get their DLC before all non-Elite members. Makes them feel ripped off which they are

In MW3, I'm going to stop at 5th Prestige, most likely. That is, unless I get bored or something. I'd like to get some more classes. Are the Hardened and Veteran Packages even worth it?
    definitely get your ten custom classes before using a token on the packages. all you get is one title and one emblem. i only bought them because i prestige hacked cod4 and mw2 and i was done prestiging in mw3 so there was no point in me spending anything on unlock gear.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow xd001 View Post
    agreed. I'm also on xbox too. I don't have elite, but even if micro$oft and activi$ion have a deal, ps3 elite users should still get their dlc before all non-elite members. Makes them feel ripped off which they are

in mw3, i'm going to stop at 5th prestige, most likely. That is, unless i get bored or something. I'd like to get some more classes. Are the hardened and veteran packages even worth it?
    they are totally worth it if you want to your waste your token -_-

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    The only reason to get it is to use the treyarch symbol and the "Far Superior" title. No point otherwise......

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    definitely get your ten custom classes before using a token on the packages. all you get is one title and one emblem. i only bought them because i prestige hacked cod4 and mw2 and i was done prestiging in mw3 so there was no point in me spending anything on unlock gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Yeah, I'll probably do that once I'm done prestiging. Right now I only have 1 Token and I'll get another one soon since I'm close to 4th Prestige. Was going to stop at 5th, but now I don't know. I like the 8th and 10th Prestige Emblems the best, but that's so far away..... DX
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

7th prestige emblem best prestige emblem

I do like the silver color, but Prestige 1-7 look the same, just different colors and slightly different. Prestige 7 Emblem does look pretty cool up close, though.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Finally pre-ordered BLOPS II today. Can't wait for Nuketown 2025

No way bro. Nine ftw

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    The only reason to get it is to use the treyarch symbol and the "Far Superior" title. No point otherwise......
    Haha I use that combo sometimes
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 24th August 2012 at 3:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Finally pre-ordered BLOPS II today. Can't wait for Nuketown 2025

No way bro. Nine ftw

Haha I use that combo sometimes
    It's the best combo if you use it with the clantag [FMW3]

Am I still the only person who thinks up until now, IW have made better games?

Black Ops 2 seems like it's going to blow every other game out the water but other than that...I'm not a huge fan of Treyarch

But last night on gun game, I went in a party of 5, just went round knifing, ended up with 12 humiliations
    Got one of the guys 6 times, he was raging so hard xD
    After the game just said to him "GG" and then got kicked out of the party

I don't think he got the joke

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Lol I still use that to this day

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    Am I still the only person who thinks up until now, IW have made better games?
    Yes. Let's tally it up (this is all opinion of course):

IF COD 1 and 2: Great games, props to Infinity Ward
    3ARC COD 3: I like it, but I understand the majority don't so I'll say it's a bad game
    IF COD 4: Excellent, near flawless
    3ARC WaW: Minus MP40, great game
    IF MW2: Terrible. OMA Danger Close n00b tubes, Commando, OP sniping, too many killstreaks, shotgun secondaries
    3ARC Black Ops: IMO best COD game to date. Great weapon balance (barring the FAMAS), good maps for the most part, great post-release support. Although the lag is a big problem.
    IF MW3: F*cking dreadful. Terrible maps, OP weapons, STILL OP sniping, Commando is the built-in-invisible fourth perk, terrible post-release support, lag is arguably worse than it was in Black Ops, ELITE, more ugly maps, etc etc.

Infinity Ward good games: 3
    Treyarch good games: 2
    Infinity Ward bad games: 2
    Treyarch bad games: 1
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 24th August 2012 at 4:22 PM.

How ironic.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

3ARC COD 3: I like it, but I understand the majority don't so I'll say it's a bad game
    IF MW2: Terrible. OMA Danger Close n00b tubes, Commando, OP sniping, too many killstreaks, shotgun secondaries
    3ARC Black Ops: IMO best COD game to date. Great weapon balance (barring the FAMAS), good maps for the most part, great post-release support. Although the lag is a big problem.
    IF MW3: F*cking dreadful. Terrible maps, OP weapons, STILL OP sniping, Commando is the built-in-invisible fourth perk, terrible post-release support, lag is arguably worse than it was in Black Ops, ELITE, more ugly maps, etc etc.

Let me tally up from CoD4 up becuse I won't judge the firsst 3, I never played them

CoD4-Near flawless, Frag X3 and Martyrdom being the biggest problems, but sstill amazing
    WaW-Bar the MP40, also great game, I don't own the map packs so if I get in a match with DLC i'm ****ed, but zombies was also amazing might I add
    MW2-Still in my opinion a good game, maybe because I play TDM express but I rarely have problems with many OMA tubes, very little QSers/SG users (well using them as secondaries anyway, I see people run em like primaries), and not so much Commando...There are alot of streaks though
    BO-Terrible. Perks which are far superior to the other perks in the slot they're in (Ghost and SoH > every tier 1/2 perk), i've been killed more times by people falling into second chance than final stand users (and I mean before they pull out their pistol), the lag pretty much makes 90% of games i'm in just a lagfest, the FAMAS, the SMGs (bar the 74-U) had 20 bullets, low damage, and high recoil, but a high rate of fire...shall we compare them to the vector, another low powered SMG, but it has A)lower recoil B)more bullets and C)1000 RPM, whereas the 20 round SMGs have 937.5 RPM.
    MW3-Ok, this game has problems, I acknowledge it, the FMGs, the striker, the fact that stealth bomber is in support, someone can go 17-91 and get an EMP, the sniping, some terrible maps, and deathstreaks. It may be because my mind is biased to IW oddly, but I see less bs in this game than I have in BO, it's there I know, but I see it far more rarely, and I think some of the maps are good (Arkaden, Bakaara, Fallen), and as for ELITE, if it comes with BO2 aswell, lets complain about it

BO2-hasn't come out yet, but I think from what i've seen it'll be good, and I think if it's as good as it looks, it'll compare to CoD4, and maybe be better

I haven't given up on 3arc

But remember, this is just my opinion

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

IF MW3: STILL OP sniping
    Sniping is overpowered? How so?

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Sniping is overpowered? How so?
    Quickdraw makes them the best close range weapon in MW3

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quickdraw makes them the best close range weapon in MW3
    PP90M1? FMG9? Quickscoping is nothing compared to them. The only way you will have a 100% accurate quickscope is if you are barrel-stuffing the enemy.

PP90M1? FMG9? Quickscoping is nothing compared to them. The only way you will have a 100% accurate quickscope is if you are barrel-stuffing the enemy.
    I've seen people cross-map QS me, along with..no...i've seeen people QS me far more than FMG or PP90M1

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I've seen people cross-map QS me
    Then they are just extremely good quickscopers. It took me months of non-stop practice to even be good at quickscoping at medium ranges, and an ACR is just as effective as quickscoping at long ranges except for the fact that it is a lot easier to use.

i've seeen people QS me far more than FMG or PP90M1
    This doesn't even make any sense. Way more people use FMG9s and PP90M1s than snipers, so I don't know how you are quickscoped more than you are killed by one of these two weapons.

In MW3, snipers are the new shotguns, and they have infinite range compared to shotguns. I don't mind QScopers because most of them suck so hey, free kills! But when I get 360 no-scoped I rage. And I'm not an IW fan at all. 3ARC all the way. The only part of MW3 I liked was the campaign. The story was meh, but It was a "micheal bay movie" kinda campaign.

In MW3, snipers are the new shotguns, and they have infinite range compared to shotguns.
    Isn't that in every CoD game? Anyway, I finally got my AA-12 to gold. SGG was right, it really isn't a bad gun if you don't care about K/D and if you are a good rusher.

Let me tally up from CoD4 up becuse I won't judge the firsst 3, I never played them

CoD4-Near flawless, Frag X3 and Martyrdom being the biggest problems, but sstill amazing
    WaW-Bar the MP40, also great game, I don't own the map packs so if I get in a match with DLC i'm ****ed, but zombies was also amazing might I add
    MW2-Still in my opinion a good game, maybe because I play TDM express but I rarely have problems with many OMA tubes, very little QSers/SG users (well using them as secondaries anyway, I see people run em like primaries), and not so much Commando...There are alot of streaks though
    BO-Terrible. Perks which are far superior to the other perks in the slot they're in (Ghost and SoH > every tier 1/2 perk), i've been killed more times by people falling into second chance than final stand users (and I mean before they pull out their pistol), the lag pretty much makes 90% of games i'm in just a lagfest, the FAMAS, the SMGs (bar the 74-U) had 20 bullets, low damage, and high recoil, but a high rate of fire...shall we compare them to the vector, another low powered SMG, but it has A)lower recoil B)more bullets and C)1000 RPM, whereas the 20 round SMGs have 937.5 RPM.
    MW3-Ok, this game has problems, I acknowledge it, the FMGs, the striker, the fact that stealth bomber is in support, someone can go 17-91 and get an EMP, the sniping, some terrible maps, and deathstreaks. It may be because my mind is biased to IW oddly, but I see less bs in this game than I have in BO, it's there I know, but I see it far more rarely, and I think some of the maps are good (Arkaden, Bakaara, Fallen), and as for ELITE, if it comes with BO2 aswell, lets complain about it

BO2-hasn't come out yet, but I think from what i've seen it'll be good, and I think if it's as good as it looks, it'll compare to CoD4, and maybe be better

I haven't given up on 3arc

But remember, this is just my opinion
    (Other than fango pango's WAW zombies) you guys are only comparing the multiplayer. So really what you're debating is which company makes the better multiplayermode, not the better game. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    (Other than fango pango's WAW zombies) you guys are only comparing the multiplayer. So really what you're debating is which company makes the better multiplayermode, not the better game. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
    Isn't the Multiplayer the main thing in COD? I know Treyarch is making Zombies into a big thing in BO2 and most probably don't care too much for the campaign once they beat it.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

If you think that's the case, you're terribly misinformed.

And lol AJ I quoted your post about the FMW3 clan tag but forgot to actually say anything because I got caught up in the other part of my post. Do you watch 402THUNDER402 by any chance? He's where I got the Far Superior + Treyarch emblem and FMW3 from.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    This is true, HOWEVER I have only played the MW campaigns through, so I can't compare campaigns sadly, when I finish the WaW/BO/BO2 story I will compare campaigns
    But Shadow is right, CoD is mainly about multiplayer nowadays, it's sad by true
    As for zombies, WaW zombies is pretty fun, from someone who only has Nacht der Untoten, in Black Ops I just don't like it, it's expanded yes and Kino is a decent map, but I found that Nacht was comparatively smaller and that just made me enjoy rushing through it more
    Five is an abomination upon mankind in my opinion

And I haven't played much of the rest

My opinion, simple

And survival mode...apart from there only being allowed 2 players...it's...like BO zombies, in my opinion, too big...AND HALF THE PLAYERS...and also whereas survival uses maps from MP 3arc actually came up with new maps for zombies...so it is inferior to zombies, I will give 3arc that

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Page 234 of 427 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast