Page 235 of 427 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    If you think that's the case, you're terribly misinformed.
    ... What? Have you even tried quickscoping, ever?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Yes. It's retardedly easy.

Yes. It's retardedly easy.
    Then you are just extremely good or lying. I know a lot of people (myself included) who spent a long time practicing just to get mildly good at quickscoping.

Then you are just extremely good or lying. I know a lot of people (myself included) who spent a long time practicing just to get mildly good at quickscoping.
    No, it's not hard at all, lol. Lightning fast zoom in + aim assist = easy

I never normally snipe, and when my friend wants to 1v1 quickscope me I still do great. It's not because I'm good, because I'm a sh*t player.

No, it's not hard at all, lol. Lightning fast zoom in + aim assist = easy
    I guess I'm worse than I thought, because it is kind of hard in my opinion. I can't imagine how terrible I would be in BO2 without aim assist.

And lol AJ I quoted your post about the FMW3 clan tag but forgot to actually say anything because I got caught up in the other part of my post. Do you watch 402THUNDER402 by any chance? He's where I got the Far Superior + Treyarch emblem and FMW3 from.
    Yes, I have seen his vids, and I agree with him at least 95% of the time. Of course we get new DLC for playstation now. Decommission sucks, not gonna lie, but the other map is pretty colorful, although the spawns are dumb as ever.

Well yes I have and quite frankly it was out of panic but I GOT THE KILL

Never QSed in my life except for out of panic in MW3 when i've forgot to change to secondary and someones come round the corner

It's RIDICULOUSLY EASY

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    Well yes I have and quite frankly it was out of panic but I GOT THE KILL
    First of all, I wasn't talking to you. Second, you got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Yes, I have seen his vids, and I agree with him at least 95% of the time. Of course we get new DLC for playstation now. Decommission sucks, not gonna lie, but the other map is pretty colorful, although the spawns are dumb as ever.
    Am I the only one who thinks Decommission feels like a Black Ops map?

I haven't been playing COD much. Fall of Cybertron has me hooked

I haven't been playing COD much. Fall of Cybertron has me hooked
    I don't think so at all......although it has some nice jump spots to sneak up on campers, and I know what you mean. I've been playing LBP2 in my little free time haha

Quickscoping is hard. It takes practice. You guys are making it seen like you can easily get 50 kills just quickscoping. I agree with Money.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

So in other words it is far better than most other maps in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Quickscoping is hard. It takes practice. You guys are making it seen like you can easily get 50 kills just quickscoping. I agree with Money.
    Finally, someone who understands what I mean. I guess quickscoping comes easier for some people, but there is no way it as simple as some people are making it out to be.

So in other words it is far better than most other maps in the game?

Finally, someone who understands what I mean. I guess quickscoping comes easier for some people, but there is no way it as simple as some people are making it out to be.
    Quickscoping is hard for everyone. Maybe they got quickscoping and hardscoping confused, and even handicapping isn't real easy.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I didn't mean to make it sound as simple as say just throwing grenades everywhere, but if I can do it out of panic like knifing, for gods sake something is wrong

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quickscoping is not easy, most quickscopers are bad tbh and are free kills. I don't quickscope, I hardscope and for the reason that if I wanted to run and gun, I'd use a shotgun like the USAS since it has built in extreme conditioning or the striker if I'm having bad luck with the USAS

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    but if I can do it out of panic like knifing, for gods sake something is wrong
    As I said already, you got lucky. Try going around "panic quickscoping" and see how well you do.

They made it really easy in this game. Not as easy as MW2 but still really simple. Put them in your crosshairs, zoom in and shoot, you get the kill. No aiming involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYU-_DFCNk
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 24th August 2012 at 11:39 PM.

They made it really easy in this game. Not as easy as MW2 but still really simple. Put them in your crosshairs, zoom in and shoot, you get the kill. No aiming involved.
    Not as easy as MW2 but still really simple. Put them in your crosshairs, zoom in and shoot, you get the kill. No aiming involved.
    Put them in your crosshairs,
    No aiming involved.
    i agree with *iz* and seelowe. quickscoping isn't like panic knifing where you can master it after just an hour of playing the game. when you're quickscoping, you still need to manage the engagement in your favor, you still need to aim, you still need perfect timing with your shot, and if you **** any of these up you only have one try before you're dead.

IF MW3: F*cking dreadful. Terrible maps, OP weapons, STILL OP sniping, Commando is the built-in-invisible fourth perk, terrible post-release support, lag is arguably worse than it was in Black Ops, ELITE, more ugly maps, etc etc.
    you're confused about the knifing range. it is far worse in black ops than it is in mw3. the post-release support is good and you're not giving them credit where it's due. the weapon balance is perfectly fine. everything in the assault rifle tier is good. everything in the submachine gun tier is good. the sniper balance is good. the shotguns are better than they were in black ops, cod4, and waw. the lmgs are also good. infinity ward also found new ways to balance guns by adding idle sway, actual muzzle flash, and visible gun kick (different from regular view kick which was the only form of recoil in every previous cod game). recoils also change depending on your stance, ie. lmgs have no recoil when prone. infinity ward also took the time to come up with new gametypes. kill confirmed, drop zone, team defender, etc... and the dlc is decent. they came up with face-off, which some people enjoy. they also made chaos mode, which a lot of people seem to like.

i agree with you on some parts though. mw3 map arrangement is the worst it's ever been and the lag is really obnoxious, but it only happens when someone connects to the game. taking out the yy was also a move that hindered the good players.
    Last edited by Cometk; 25th August 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Quickscoping is like learning to ride a bike, you don't forget it.

I gave my hand to Quickscoping for one match in MW3 when I had it. I can tell you now it's almost identical to MW2 quickscoping. And after nearly 2 years of not playing MW2, it wasn't any harder for me to get the grasp of it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Quickscoping is like learning to ride a bike, you don't forget it.

I gave my hand to Quickscoping for one match in MW3 when I had it. I can tell you now it's almost identical to MW2 quickscoping. And after nearly 2 years of not playing MW2, it wasn't any harder for me to get the grasp of it back.
    this, although starting up is much more difficult, I played private matches of QS only, and I became decent at it. I still do 10x better with an automatic, semi auto, or burst weapon, but I can use an MSR upclose if need be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYU-_DFCNk
    Sniping is ok in MW3 but in that video that dude sucks and doesn't know how to knife.

I'm gonna change the subject here. Anyone tried any custom games in Black Ops? I recently tried one with my friend, which was "[something I can't remember] vs Zombies". The one person had like over-powered classes and the "zombie" had a Mac11 with a ballistic knife, with some random perks that weren't Lightweight. However, the Zombie ran like 5x faster than the regular player. It was actually kind of fun.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I'm gonna change the subject here. Anyone tried any custom games in Black Ops? I recently tried one with my friend, which was "[something I can't remember] vs Zombies". The one person had like over-powered classes and the "zombie" had a Mac11 with a ballistic knife, with some random perks that weren't Lightweight. However, the Zombie ran like 5x faster than the regular player. It was actually kind of fun.
    I play bigfoot sometimes. There's a guy with maximum health (around 10,000 I think) and he can only knife, Vs M60's and Spas-12 classes. It's only fun with at least 10 people otherwise he's impossible to kill. You give yourself alot more speed, so even an M60 outruns his ballistic knife. Warlord stuns work well if he's chasing you. Kinda like mike myers but less hiding moar killing

Hopefully Zombies News is coming since BO2 Just posted this on FB -------> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

"This content is currently unavailable"
    Awwww......Ducks sad...

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Page 235 of 427 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast