Page 236 of 427 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    They made it really easy in this game. Not as easy as MW2 but still really simple. Put them in your crosshairs, zoom in and shoot, you get the kill. No aiming involved.
    They have to be in the center of your crosshairs or you won't get the kill, and I don't know about you, but I don't see how that is easy to do. Anyway, my point is that sniping is not OP like you said. If sniping was OP, you would see a lot more people quickscoping, and you would see quickscopers getting insane K/Ds, which hardly ever happens.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I only hardscope, and l0l the update for MW3 that just came for PS3 is to fix lag comp.....I almost never had problems with lag comp...........until today!
    picard-facepalm.jpg

#IW_Problems

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    "This content is currently unavailable"
    Awwww......Ducks sad...
    I didn't even look at the picture but im guessing it's the one with a bloody hand print and a caption saying something like "something is coming"

#thisisnttwitter
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    #thisisnttwitter
    #hastagsarefuntouse

#hastagsarefuntouse
    #hastagsareonlybadontwitter

I still haven't gotten rezurrection......and haven't played moon, but I've been thinking should I get it? idk about the other WaW maps either

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I didn't even look at the picture but im guessing it's the one with a bloody hand print and a caption saying something like "something is coming"

#thisisnttwitter
    Yes siir the very one.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Either they killed someone working at treyarch or it's a zombies teaser. I'm willing to put my money on the first.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    #hastagsareonlybadontwitter

I still haven't gotten rezurrection......and haven't played moon, but I've been thinking should I get it? idk about the other WaW maps either
    Well, you get the cool Moon theme and the Zombies soundtrack, plus the WaW maps and Moon. I'd recommend getting it, especially if you've never played the maps.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

If you like Zombies at all, you owe it to yourself to get Rezurrection.

Well, you get the cool Moon theme and the Zombies soundtrack, plus the WaW maps and Moon. I'd recommend getting it, especially if you've never played the maps.
    Ok, yeah I haven't but alot of people say moon's a bad map....I'll buy it soon enough xD
    If you like Zombies at all, you owe it to yourself to get Rezurrection.
    Well then, DLC pack 4 it is.......I should have not bought elite and just got it months ago xD

Ok, yeah I haven't but alot of people say moon's a bad map....I'll buy it soon enough xD
    I don't think it's bad, it's just really hard, so...enjoy the challenge.

I don't think it's bad, it's just really hard, so...enjoy the challenge.
    Harder than shangri-la?

Everyone I try playing online for black ops, MW2/3 it tells me the server is down and doesn't let me play.

#CoDproblems

Harder than shangri-la?
    Hm...I'm actually going to say yes. I can do pretty well on Shangri-La, but my highest round on Moon is like 12, and my average is probably around 8 or 9.

Hm...I'm actually going to say yes. I can do pretty well on Shangri-La, but my highest round on Moon is like 12, and my average is probably around 8 or 9.
    I've only seen a couple people get to round 20 on moon legit without glitches or invincible spots...it seems hard. And is the QED better or gersh? also astronaut suit or hacker?

I've only seen a couple people get to round 20 on moon legit without glitches or invincible spots...it seems hard. And is the QED better or gersh? also astronaut suit or hacker?
    It is hard. I prefer the Gersh, cause the QED gives random effects which could be good or bad (although I've never really used the QED). For your second question, it depends; the astronaut suit lets you walk around anywhere, while if you're going to be staying in the dome or some other air-filled area, the hacker might be better because you can hack stuff (duh) and you can run back to the starting room and hack the excavator that's trying to breach your air-filled camping area or whatever. It's up to you, but I usually stick with the suit. Also, there's only one Hacker, so if someone has it, you're out of luck.

It is hard. I prefer the Gersh, cause the QED gives random effects which could be good or bad (although I've never really used the QED). For your second question, it depends; the astronaut suit lets you walk around anywhere, while if you're going to be staying in the dome or some other air-filled area, the hacker might be better because you can hack stuff (duh) and you can run back to the starting room and hack the excavator that's trying to breach your air-filled camping area or whatever. It's up to you, but I usually stick with the suit. Also, there's only one Hacker, so if someone has it, you're out of luck.
    The QED can do bad things? I though it just blew up stuff...in the moon trailer it just made an explosion. And ok so overall the suit is more useful. I don't like camping in zombies unless we do a knife glitch

The QED can do bad things? I though it just blew up stuff...in the moon trailer it just made an explosion. And ok so overall the suit is more useful. I don't like camping in zombies unless we do a knife glitch
    Well I don't mean camping, but like if you're staying in the dome you're kind of "camping there", even if you're just running a train in there. It's air-filled so you can keep the hacker in there and hack the mystery box and stuff, but if the excavator starts to breach it you'll have to run to the starting area and hack the excavator to stop it.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Qua...glement_Device

Oh ok i get it....now I have to get moon. Neil Armstrong, the 1st man on the moon just died at 82. It's a sign.

Just an update about my problem earlier, it seems that ATT users are the only ones who can't connect to the servers. My friend contacted activision and thats whats they told him.

The only real reason why Moon's a bad map is because of the placement of Juggernog. It only appears 50% of the time in a sectioned-off part of the map where the Pack-a-Punch machine is. Meaning that if you want Juggernog, you have to teleport with the rest of your team to Area 51 and buy it. And then there's a 50/50 chance that it's either Speed Cola or juggernog, meaning that if you didn't get Juggernog on the first teleport back, you have to wait a whole round, and teleport there again for it. And that really sucks.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    The only real reason why Moon's a bad map is because of the placement of Juggernog. It only appears 50% of the time in a sectioned-off part of the map where the Pack-a-Punch machine is. Meaning that if you want Juggernog, you have to teleport with the rest of your team to Area 51 and buy it. And then there's a 50/50 chance that it's either Speed Cola or juggernog, meaning that if you didn't get Juggernog on the first teleport back, you have to wait a whole round, and teleport there again for it. And that really sucks.
    I thought it alternates, one time its cola, so the next it's jug or visa versa. I also heard that if it's jug, its better to stay in area 51 until you can buy it....

I thought it alternates, one time its cola, so the next it's jug or visa versa. I also heard that if it's jug, its better to stay in area 51 until you can buy it....
    It does alternate, but it's still random which one will appear first.

And doing the latter is almost impossible if you are playing with other people.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I saw a vid of a guy on moon who solo got mustang and sally with no perks before round one lol rape train at it's finest.

Moon's not as hard as it seems. There's just a lot you have to contend with. The excavators, for example. The best place to survive is the biodome, but the excavators can break the biodome and make it so there's no oxygen in there anymore (which is bad because the hacker is a lot better than the spacesuit, because in the spacesuit you can't hear anything so you're at a disadvantage. Not to mention the anti-gravity. Whereas with the hacker, you can get cheaper box uses, hack any drop to get Max Ammo, even hack guns and doors) and to stop the excavator, you have to go to the first room with the hacker (which requires you to go through several no-oxygen areas, so you have to be quick) and hack the panel. Here's a good strategy video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPjW4vZCn2g

Using that I got to Round 34 or something on Moon. That was solo though, and unlike most maps this map is MUCH easier with extra people, preferably four.

Page 236 of 427 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast