Page 239 of 427 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,975 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Well September 23rd was much better for me, lol

But I know what you mean, it was an awesome day, like every day a Black Ops map pack got released. I definitely can't wait to get that new Zombie map feeling again.
    That's right, you're on PS3. :P

It was pretty awesome getting the Black Ops map packs, if I get Black Ops 2 I'll probably have that same awesome feeling. I just hope they space them out a little better. First Strike being released in February/March was good, but they could have released Escalation April/May and kept the rest the same just so there's about 2 months or so between the DLC. Kind of hard with 4 map packs in under a year.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Good luck at school Rangerdude. Your going to be no lifing it on the weekends lol. I played like 5 hours yesterday since I didn't havens chance to play of Saturday.
    I'll need as much luck as I can get. Junior year is the hardest at my school anyways.
    Anyways im still stuck on what I should choose for the third wave thinking bout entering for the turtlebeaches I need a better headset mine blows.

personally thought the map packs in black ops (speaking multiplayer here, i don't play much zombies) were really weak. of twelve maps there were maybe three good ones in my opinion. kowloon, stadium, hangar 18... the rest sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    I'll need as much luck as I can get. Junior year is the hardest at my school anyways.
    Anyways im still stuck on what I should choose for the third wave thinking bout entering for the turtlebeaches I need a better headset mine blows.
    i use turtle beach px21s, they're relatively cheap at $80 and in my experience they work as best as i could ask for.
    Last edited by Cometk; 28th August 2012 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    What else is there? VIP pass at Treyarch studios or some sh*t, and you're on PS3 so the XBL thing is useless.

Anyways I pre-ordered at Walmart so I realized I won't even get any of the pre-order bonuses besides N2025 lolololololol

should I get the wave 3 theme or enter the sweepstakes? I have turtle beaches already and I live in california, Treyarch's HQ is about 5 hours by car xD All the prizes suck tbh, wave 2's the best so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    should I get the wave 3 theme or enter the sweepstakes? I have turtle beaches already and I live in california, Treyarch's HQ is about 5 hours by car xD All the prizes suck tbh, wave 2's the best so far.
    Enter the sweepstakes. The avatar prop is stupid and will probably be available for download on the marketplace when Black Ops 2 is released. The Turtle Beaches are probably good, considering they're $200. Even if you don't win, you still have Turtle Beaches anyway.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Enter the sweepstakes. The avatar prop is stupid and will probably be available for download on the marketplace when Black Ops 2 is released. The Turtle Beaches are probably good, considering they're $200. Even if you don't win, you still have Turtle Beaches anyway.
    But I have them so I don't really want a headset.......I already have one. Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVaML...eature=g-all-u not fake. Not debatable. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    personally thought the map packs in black ops (speaking multiplayer here, i don't play much zombies) were really weak. of twelve maps there were maybe three good ones in my opinion. kowloon, stadium, hangar 18... the rest sucked.
    Gotta agree with you here, they mostly sucked. But I don't play much multiplayer anyway, so who am I to talk? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    What else is there? VIP pass at Treyarch studios or some sh*t, and you're on PS3 so the XBL thing is useless.
    I'm probably getting the headphones, but if you pick the first thing, PS3 users get a theme based around the Aftermath map, I think.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

idk because themes are pretty cool. But I dont need a headset, and Treyarch is in south california, so no real point for me anyways....when do we have to download or enter by?

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I'm probably getting the headphones, but if you pick the first thing, PS3 users get a theme based around the Aftermath map, I think.
    Ill probably enter the HeadSet Sweepstakes also sonce the rest are dumb things.

Man they really dissapointed with Wave 3.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Ill probably enter the HeadSet Sweepstakes also sonce the rest are dumb things.

Man they really dissapointed with Wave 3.
    Wait, it's a Headset Sweepstakes? They're not guaranteed?

Wait, it's a Headset Sweepstakes? They're not guaranteed?
    Yeah I kinda pointed that out in my 1st post---- "So this is what the Wave 3 package is for the BO2 Pre-Order... What a dissapointment.. http://www.gamestopblackops2.com/

The 3rd option (the Turtle Beach Headset) is misleading as it doesn't inform you it's only a sweepstakes entrance in it's title like the VIP Visit does..One would think you can choose the Headset over a crappy avatar/theme

Also Im wondering if this "a signed Collectors Edition Care Package of COD: Black Ops II." is availabe later on once the game is released. <---BTW the 'a signed Collectors Edition Care Package of COD: Black Ops II.' is the gift to the winner of the VIP Trip."

They trick you into beleiving that they are guaranteed by not mentioning "SweepStakes" in the title but if you read the rules you find out its a damn sweepstakes

Plus they arent giving out $150 headsets when we are only spending $60 on their games, they get no profit.

heres a section of the rules ---->>> "4. Promotion Overview: This Promotion consists of two (2) entrant pools (a “Pool”), each with its own separate winner drawing and prize: (i) the Treyarch VIP Experience Sweepstakes; and (ii) the Turtle Beach Sweepstakes, collectively the GameStop® Get in Early. Get More. Third Wave Sweepstakes. Entrants can enter only one (1) of the two (2) Pools.

5. To Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter. There is a limit of a total of one (1) entry, regardless of entry method.

Treyarch VIP Experience Prize: The one (1) Winner will receive one trip for the Winner and one (1) guest of Winner (“Guest”) to Los Angeles, California (“Destination”), currently scheduled to take place on or about November 15, 2012, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion (subject to compliance with applicable law). The trip will include: (i) round trip coach class air transportation for Winner and Guest which shall originate from an airport of Sponsor’s choice near Winner’s primary residence to Destination, approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $_800; (ii) two (2) nights hotel accommodations in Destination for Winner and Guest which will be one (1) standard room, based on double occupancy (meals, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, and other incidentals and costs are not included), ARV of $500; (iii)one (1) Visa gift card redeemable anywhere Visa is accepted, with an ARV of $1,000; (iv) a tour for Winner and Guest of Activision facilities and the Treyarch key departments (No monetary value); (v) a lunch for Winner and Guest with Treyarch developers, with an ARV of $200; (vi) two (2) swag bags, with a total ARV of $1,000; and (vii) an opportunity for Winner and Guest to participate in a Black Ops II multiplayer game session with developers (No monetary value), collectively the (“Treyarch VIP Experience Prize”). The total ARV of the Treyarch VIP Experience Prize is $3,500. Winner and Guest must possess valid travel documents in order to travel. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the Winner resides within 100 miles of Destination and no substitution will be provided for the difference in Prize value. If potential Winner is not available, able or willing to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, Winner privileges will be terminated, the Prizes will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries.

Turtle Beach Prizes: The one-hundred (100) Winners will each receive one (1) Turtle each Ear Force X-Ray wireless surround sound Black Ops II headset, with an ARV of $200, collectively the (“Turtle Beach Prize”).

The Treyarch VIP Experience Prize and the Turtle Beach Prizes will collectively be referred to herein as (“Prize” or “Prizes”). The Treyarch VIPExperience Prize Winner and the Turtle Beach Prize Winners will collectively be referred to herein as (“Winner” or “Winners”). The total ARV of the Prizes is $23,500.The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment, and the time of travel and the distance between departure and Destination for the Treyarch VIP Experience Prize. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 28th August 2012 at 3:35 AM.

the care package is a signed prestige edition of the game btw.....didn't know if anyone else noticed that...........

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    the care package is a signed prestige edition of the game btw.....didn't know if anyone else noticed that...........
    Omg once again read my initial post, I mentioned it, its re-quoted in the post above you.... :/\

Heres the re-quote "Also Im wondering if this "a signed Collectors Edition Care Package of COD: Black Ops II." is availabe later on once the game is released. <---BTW the 'a signed Collectors Edition Care Package of COD: Black Ops II.' is the gift to the winner of the VIP Trip.""

You didn't say prestige edition.....sorry, but some of the old cods had it so I thought I'd say that since today the contents of hardened and prestige were released. How much is hardened btw? and if you pre-ordered can you pick up hardened or just normal?

Gotta agree with you here, they mostly sucked. But I don't play much multiplayer anyway, so who am I to talk? :P

I liked all the maps in Black Ops, but than again, I got them all for free. **** yea!
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I liked all the maps in Black Ops, but than again, I got them all for free. **** yea!
    Take it I'm the only person who thinks nuketown is **** then

On top.of that
    Crisis
    Hanoi
    Array
    Cracked
    Jungle
    Hotel
    Discovery
    Kowloon
    Stockpile
    Convoy
    Zoo
    And silo

My opinion
    ALL THESE MAPS SUCK. EVER SO HARD

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    Take it I'm the only person who thinks nuketown is **** then

On top.of that
    Crisis
    Hanoi
    Array
    Cracked
    Jungle
    Hotel
    Discovery
    Kowloon
    Stockpile
    Convoy
    Zoo
    And silo

My opinion
    ALL THESE MAPS SUCK. EVER SO HARD
    I actually kind of like Jungle. Just a little bit.

I actually kind of like Jungle. Just a little bit.
    I can only like it in a party of friends
    In which csse ALL maps are good

Because at this point with the friend I play blops with
    Everything is funny

And because of this

Props to BO for bein SO MUCH BETTER in a party
    Happens rarely

But its far better that having a game with friends on mw3

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I liked almost all the maps in Black Ops and MW2. The MW3 maps were the ones didn't like.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I like all of the Stock maps in Black Ops except for Jungle cuz it's so big and open.

For MW3 i like also of the Stock maps + the Elite maps except for Liberation and Downturn.

Nuketown Zombies, wonder how the heck thats going to work...

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Nuketown Zombies, wonder how the heck thats going to work...
    They could probably make it bigger so there could be more room, especially if this is apart of the 4z4 game mode, which it probably is. Is Nuketown going be bundled with the standard edition of Black Ops 2? I know that Nuketown 2025 isn't, but you could just buy that off the Marketplace or PS store.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Does anyone have any tips for getting the Extreme Conditioning Pro emblem in MW3 (sprint 80 miles using Extreme Conditioning Pro)? Even when I play extremely aggressively and rush almost the entire match, I still don't even sprint one mile.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    They could probably make it bigger so there could be more room, especially if this is apart of the 4z4 game mode, which it probably is. Is Nuketown going be bundled with the standard edition of Black Ops 2? I know that Nuketown 2025 isn't, but you could just buy that off the Marketplace or PS store.
    Sounds about right, I wonder if when everyone dies the Nuke also fall's like it does now....

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for getting the Extreme Conditioning Pro emblem in MW3 (sprint 80 miles using Extreme Conditioning Pro)? Even when I play extremely aggressively and rush almost the entire match, I still don't even sprint one mile.
    Run around, lol.

No but seriously just run around a medium map, I did this is Firing Range to get Marathon Pro in BO.

I just equipped Ballistic and Lightweight+SoH+ Marathon and ran in a circle around the edge if the map and eventually got it to Pro.

Page 239 of 427 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast