Page 240 of 427 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

This page has reached the 300 hundred page mark if only slick was here to see it for his self. Well let's see with all this stuff I want either the turtle beaches or VIP thing at treyarch if I win it'll be one huge flight from Texas lol but I have sucky luck so I won't be winning lol. Ive looked into those turtle beach 21s they are affordable and they look decent.

as for map design i liked all of the black ops stock maps, it's just most of the dlc was poop. mw3 maps are agreeably all ****. i like mw3, but the maps are a real low point in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for getting the Extreme Conditioning Pro emblem in MW3 (sprint 80 miles using Extreme Conditioning Pro)? Even when I play extremely aggressively and rush almost the entire match, I still don't even sprint one mile.
    use the usas and run around in circles in your team's spawn. c:

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Run around, lol.

No but seriously just run around a medium map, I did this is Firing Range to get Marathon Pro in BO.

I just equipped Ballistic and Lightweight+SoH+ Marathon and ran in a circle around the edge if the map and eventually got it to Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    use the usas and run around in circles in your team's spawn. c:
    I thought of doing something like this, but it just seemed too boring. However, at the rate I'm going now, it looks like I'll be forced to just run around in circles until I hit 80 miles.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I thought of doing something like this, but it just seemed too boring. However, at the rate I'm going now, it looks like I'll be forced to just run around in circles until I hit 80 miles.
    80 miles seems like a lot more than 26 miles in BO. Plus it made more sense since a marathon is 26 miles, right? (I just thought of that)
    I'm Canadian though and we use the metric system =P

Anyway to get Marathon Pro I basically just had the perk on every class and I just played the exact same way I always do (run around randomly and shoot people). Before long I had completed the challenge, without me even focussing on it.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Does anyone have any tips for getting the Extreme Conditioning Pro emblem in MW3 (sprint 80 miles using Extreme Conditioning Pro)? Even when I play extremely aggressively and rush almost the entire match, I still don't even sprint one mile.
    Infected...ALOT of infected

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I bought call of duty Black Ops awhile back for the PS3, All I played was campaign. I just started Multiplayer. Apparently, I'm pretty good for a Level 5, XD
    ~Bane of a Grass Type Gym Leader~

Quote Originally Posted by LeafLord View Post
    I bought call of duty Black Ops awhile back for the PS3, All I played was campaign. I just started Multiplayer. Apparently, I'm pretty good for a Level 5, XD
    request to a new player: upon reaching level 14, you will have unlocked an assault rifle called the famas. please, and i repeat please, resist all temptation to use this weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    request to a new player: upon reaching level 14, you will have unlocked an assault rifle called the famas. please, and i repeat please, resist all temptation to use this weapon.
    It is the overused gun in the game and if you don't mind add me ps3 people :excluding IZ and SGG because they were awesome enough to add me.
    LeafLord if I had the ability to give you cod points to not use the famas I totally would it is overpowered and overused. Please go with the enfield instead.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 29th August 2012 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    80 miles seems like a lot more than 26 miles in BO. Plus it made more sense since a marathon is 26 miles, right? (I just thought of that)
    Actually I think it is 20 miles to get Extreme Conditioning Pro, 80 miles for the emblem. Also, Extreme Conditioning Pro doesn't have to be 26 miles because it is called Extreme Conditioning Pro and not Marathon Pro.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I'd add you on PS3, but I'm only on once in a blue moon, haha.
    Unless you want me to anyways?
    ~Bane of a Grass Type Gym Leader~

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    This page has reached the 300 hundred page mark if only slick was here to see it for his self. Well let's see with all this stuff I want either the turtle beaches or VIP thing at treyarch if I win it'll be one huge flight from Texas lol but I have sucky luck so I won't be winning lol. Ive looked into those turtle beach 21s they are affordable and they look decent.
    It's only a measly 60 if you display 100 posts per page.

Also, for anyone interested, pricing on the Hardened and Prestige Editions for Black Ops 2 has been confirmed: http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/28/blac...leaked-report/

What do you guys think? Is this fair? I think Hardened Edition is fair, only $20 more than the standard edition. Could have been like $70 or $75, though. The Prestige Edition seems a bit much, price-wise. It should be around $130 or so because we all know the quadrotor will probably break within the first 5 minutes of usage, unless this isn't like the RC-XD.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    It's only a measly 60 if you display 100 posts per page.
    i personally use 25 posts instead of the default 20, so this thread is 240 pages for me

It is the overused gun in the game and if you don't mind add me ps3 people :excluding IZ and SGG because they were awesome enough to add me.
    hit me up my psn is Cometk c:

LeafLord if I had the ability to give you cod points to not use the famas I totally would it is overpowered and overused. Please go with the enfield instead.
    Bro, I only add awesome people and your one of them
    And I liked the FAMAS, it was a good beginner gun when I started playing Black Ops.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Bro, I only add awesome people and your one of them
    And I liked the FAMAS, it was a good beginner gun when I started playing Black Ops.
    so I'm awesome too? also should I upgrade my pre-order to hardened? It's $20 more, and the game comes out right before my birthday so money's not a prob. Is hardened worth getting? I really like the idea of nuketown zombies.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjUuZCPomU4 Awesome, I have Hardened Edition RESERVED!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjUuZCPomU4 Awesome, I have Hardened Edition RESERVED!
    do we have to go upgrade our pre-order or is there an online way?

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    do we have to go upgrade our pre-order or is there an online way?
    Just got to GameStop and tell em "UPGRADE ME *****!!" lol

Naw just go in an tell them to upgrade you tp Hardened/Care Package edition.

To be honest the Care Package is not worth the $180

Just got to GameStop and tell em "UPGRADE ME *****!!" lol

Naw just go in an tell them to upgrade you tp Hardened/Care Package edition.

To be honest the Care Package is not worth the $180
    Yeah, not worth it...maybe hardened....and do we have to do it now, or can we not say to upgrade on the day of?

So wait, if you don't get the Hardened or Care Package edition, you don't get Nuketown Zombies? I don't fully follow this. I don't want to spend $20 more or whatever just for the extra Zombies map, even if it will be awesome (because frankly, I don't care about anything else it offers).

Also it seems that the Nuketown Zombies takes place in the original map, not the 2025 one. Was that obvious or did I see something new?

So wait, if you don't get the Hardened or Care Package edition, you don't get Nuketown Zombies? I don't fully follow this. I don't want to spend $20 more or whatever just for the extra Zombies map, even if it will be awesome (because frankly, I don't care about anything else it offers).

Also it seems that the Nuketown Zombies takes place in the original map, not the 2025 one. Was that obvious or did I see something new?
    As of right now, 3arc may or may not make it hardened exclusive, and yeah it was p. obvious that it was in the original nuketown :3

^Well, it was worth mentioning anyway in case someone else was as blind as me :P

I doubt I'll be able to pull off an extra $20 on my purchase. That won't fly in my house. My parents'll be like "you're wasting your money". I really hope it's not hardened exclusive. The only other thing in that pack I kind of like is the themes.

Yeah, not worth it...maybe hardened....and do we have to do it now, or can we not say to upgrade on the day of?
    I dont think you can do the upgrade the day of...they will for sure have extra normal copies of the game but i doubt they would have extra upgrade versions. at least at my Texas Gamestop they dont.

Yeah you must get either Upgraded Versions for the extra stuff and Nuketown Zombies, they will more than likely make it DLC later on.

And yes it was sorta obious it was Nuketown (Old map) for Zombies but it's Ok

Im thinking that the starting room of nuketown is the original map, and that you can access the rest of nuketown by buying a door(s). Since there's been hints saying the mayor approves, and "I'm still the Mayor. Even if the town is over-run with Zombies." Thinking that means the entire nuketown, not just the blops in the map version, but the whole town is open, but also not the same as nuketown. similar to the launch ascension thing, and maybe you can drop a nuke or something to end the game before the zombies get you?

and maybe you can drop a nuke or something to end the game before the zombies get you?
    Seriously does anyone read my posts? I had already mentioned this -_-

Seriously does anyone read my posts? I had already mentioned this -_-
    no lol i meant it as a trap or a last resort, because i'm thinking you can drop a nuke, teleport and come back in 2025 and the zombies are back :P

Page 240 of 427 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast