Page 241 of 427 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    no lol i meant it as a trap or a last resort, because i'm thinking you can drop a nuke, teleport and come back in 2025 and the zombies are back :P
    wow i haven't even thought about nuketown 2025
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

I want to know what those limited edition challenge coins are.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post

More than likely just collectibles.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    More than likely just collectibles.
    I hoping it will be more than just that (like double xp)
    But thanks for answering.

One of the links said the coins give you access to some exclusive in-game content or something of that nature.

So, I play occasionally, mainly because my little brother wants me to play CoD with him. I'm not too into it or anything, but I'm not horrible when I play xD
    I like nazi zombies xD my friend and I have done well on that. And I'm sure you all know how to do it, but I love the glitch where you can have three guns xD

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles. View Post
    So, I play occasionally, mainly because my little brother wants me to play CoD with him. I'm not too into it or anything, but I'm not horrible when I play xD
    I like nazi zombies xD my friend and I have done well on that. And I'm sure you all know how to do it, but I love the glitch where you can have three guns xD
    What system you on? and what glitch do you mean?

What system you on? and what glitch do you mean?
    PS3 with my brother at my dads, 360 at my moms with friends xD Oh, I wish I was better with names. one of the nazi zombie maps has that machine that upgrades your guns, and you can put one in there, run over to a wall and buy a gun there, pick your gun out of the upgrade machine, and voila, 3 guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles. View Post
    PS3 with my brother at my dads, 360 at my moms with friends xD Oh, I wish I was better with names. one of the nazi zombie maps has that machine that upgrades your guns, and you can put one in there, run over to a wall and buy a gun there, pick your gun out of the upgrade machine, and voila, 3 guns.
    Umm ok, cool, I thought you were just going to say the Perk-a-cola.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    challenge coins are collectible coins you get throughout your military career to showcase when you retire.

About how much money would i get off by trading in my Xbox and 5 games just for a PS3 and Black Ops?

Edit: I posted in the wrong section, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Comebhax View Post
    About how much money would i get off by trading in my Xbox and 5 games just for a PS3 and Black Ops?

There's this new thing well at least new to you but yeah there's this thing it's called the delete button. Anyways cometek ill add you or if you just wanna add me mines rangerdude32. I should be on my vita more now that they can play ps1 games (the American titles are limited to 9 but European's list is cool and long).Black ops declassified looks okay but could look much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Comebhax View Post

Xbox or xbox360? honestly you wouldnt get much possibly Ł50 including the game's best bet is Ebay it.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    There's this new thing well at least new to you but yeah there's this thing it's called the delete button. Anyways cometek ill add you or if you just wanna add me mines rangerdude32. I should be on my vita more now that they can play ps1 games (the American titles are limited to 9 but European's list is cool and long).Black ops declassified looks okay but could look much better.
    LOL you actually bought a vita.. you poor soul xD
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.

[img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    Xbox or xbox360? honestly you wouldnt get much possibly Ł50 including the game's best bet is Ebay it.

What's wrong with buying a Vita? For a newcomer your not making a good impression.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    What's wrong with buying a Vita? For a newcomer your not making a good impression.
    What's wrong with saying "you're" in the right place? For someone who has been a member for 2 years you're not making a good impression.

As for the Xbox and Games, at most usually about Ł100, depending on the games

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    What's wrong with saying "you're" in the right place? For someone who has been a member for 2 years you're not making a good impression.

As for the Xbox and Games, at most usually about Ł100, depending on the games
    I used the wrong your, that happens to everyone. Smartass.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I know Americans are all serious but what i sad was something you call a joke also get your homophones right xD.

You telling me about "good impression" yet you cannot get your and you're right.
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.

[img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

I know Americans are all serious but what i sad was something you call a joke also get your homophones right xD.

You telling me about "good impression" yet you cannot get your and you're right.
    Lol wow im Mexican. Nice to see you stereotype Americans though. And yea I was making a joke too.
    And if your still talking about "good impressions" you made a good impression being racist.

And the PS Vita is getting the Black Ops game and other great games. Good joke tho.

Guys, less arguing please.......also I just tried a really fun new(for me lol) class on stockpile:
    Spectre suppressed
    CZ75 ext. mag
    Ghost
    Sleight of hand
    Ninja

Counter Spy Plane - Valkrie Rockets - Blackbird

Stealth without camping and holding down a third of the map alone is fun with that SR Only problem is you lose ammo fast, but scavenger wouldn't fit in the class lol if I could I would use no lethals and get another perk, but alas Blops deuce isn't out yet :/

Guys, less arguing please.......also I just tried a really fun new(for me lol) class on stockpile:
    Spectre suppressEd
    CZ75 ext. mag
    Ghost
    Sleight of hand
    Ninja

Stealth without camping and holding down a third of the map alone is fun with that SR Only problem is you lose ammo fast, but scavenger wouldn't fit in the class lol if I could I would use no lethals and get another perk, but alas Blops deuce isn't out yet :/
    Stockpile is probably the map I played the least in.
    But that's a great class bro.

oh i forgot smoke and tomohawks to challenge myself to just use my guns, and thanks, I joined late down against a full party but still pulled a 20 kill TDM but we lost still...

Trying to resist punching the noob in the face... must...go..to..happy...place.....

Spectre suppressed
    CZ75 ext. mag
    Ghost
    Sleight of hand
    Ninja

Anyways, good set up, I might try this on FR or Jungle.

Has anyone else had glitched out RC-XD's lately? Mine went up in the sky after I bumped full speed onto the fence by the jeep in Nuketown, still got a kill, just not the Final Kill... That would be YouTube Material -_-

Trying to resist punching the noob in the face... must...go..to..happy...place.....

Anyways, good set up, I might try this on FR or Jungle.

Has anyone else had glitched out RC-XD's lately? Mine went up in the sky after I bumped full speed onto the fence by the jeep in Nuketown, still got a kill, just not the Final Kill... That would be YouTube Material -_-
    lol what happened with the noob? and I don't like using bs killstreaks so I wouldn't know......

lol what happened with the noob? and I don't like using bs killstreaks so I wouldn't know......
    Ehh I was referring to the newbie poster.

Umm yes I bought a vita the lineup for this system is good by this time next year it will have a good amount of games for it that are decent. I'll get black ops declassified, AC3 , and playstation all stars and it gets better. Anyone who's in the path of the hurricane I'm praying for you.

Page 241 of 427 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast