Page 242 of 427 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    You telling me about "good impression" yet you cannot get your and you're right.
    And you can't even post on topic. "You telling me" Really? Way to call *IZ* out when you can't even spell right.

Anyway, is the Black Ops game on the PS Vita even worth it? I don't have a Vita, but I'm just wondering if it looks good.-
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    And you can't even post on topic. "You telling me" Really? Way to call *IZ* out when you can't even spell right.

Anyway, is the Black Ops game on the PS Vita even worth it? I don't have a Vita, but I'm just wondering if it looks good.-
    If it's not as bad as DS blops or wii cod games then I'd consider it.....but I probably would if I had one as you can connect it to ps3

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    If it's not as bad as DS blops or wii cod games then I'd consider it.....but I probably would if I had one as you can connect it to ps3
    That's true, although the main complaint about the Wii CoD games are the graphics and controls. I think if you use a Wii Classic Controller it will make the controllers better, but it's just weird with a Wii Remote + Nunchuk. At least BLOPS 2 on the Wii U will probably have the same graphics (or close to) the PS3/360 versions. I think Activision also required the Pro Controller to be used.

But who cares? :P 99% of people are probably getting the 360/PS3 versions.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

That's true, although the main complaint about the Wii CoD games are the graphics and controls. I think if you use a Wii Classic Controller it will make the controllers better, but it's just weird with a Wii Remote + Nunchuk. At least BLOPS 2 on the Wii U will probably have the same graphics (or close to) the PS3/360 versions. I think Activision also required the Pro Controller to be used.

But who cares? :P 99% of people are probably getting the 360/PS3 versions.
    What about the PC version?
    Credit goes to Bakphoon™ for the button

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    What about the PC version?
    Hmm. I don't know, honestly. I know that a lot of people play the console version more than the PC version, but wasn't there more PC support in Black Ops 2? Might change things this year because, for MW3, PC and Wii combined had 4% while 360 had 54% and PS3 had 42%.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Hmm. I don't know, honestly. I know that a lot of people play the console version more than the PC version, but wasn't there more PC support in Black Ops 2? Might change things this year because, for MW3, PC and Wii combined had 4% while 360 had 54% and PS3 had 42%.
    Well dedicated servers are returning to PC for BO2 so that might boost up the sales.

Yeah, dedicated servers will make it more popular but if ATVI is making that much money off of CoD, why not give it to console? Money isn't an issue, it's the greed they have.

I finally got the Extreme Conditioning Pro emblem after hours of playing Infected. One thing I noticed about that game mode is how almost everybody has a huge knife lunge even though there is no Commando in this game.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I finally got the Extreme Conditioning Pro emblem after hours of playing Infected. One thing I noticed about that game mode is how almost everybody has a huge knife lunge even though there is no Commando in this game.
    dont worry, it happens plenty in BO.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Even though they said there is no Commando Perk, they just added in a huge knifing distance. It's the same thing, except it's not a perk. Just like how they said there are no shotguns as secondaries even though you can just use the Overkill Perk (I think it's called that?) to have a shotgun as a secondary. Don't think many people use it, which is good.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Yeah, it is unfortunate that they made the knife lunge so large. It defeats the purpose of taking out Commando in the first place. Might as well put the perk back in so that it at least takes up a perk slot.

Also, this is kind of off-topic, but I need to comment on how Activision is complete shit. Their websites are extremely slow, you can't post on their forums, and you can't contact customer support. I've been needing to contact those bastards for days, but I keep getting "an unexpected error has occurred" whenever I try to contact customer support or post on their forums about anything.

Yeah, it is unfortunate that they made the knife lunge so large. It defeats the purpose of taking out Commando in the first place. Might as well put the perk back in so that it at least takes up a perk slot.

Also, this is kind of off-topic, but I need to comment on how Activision is complete shit. Their websites are extremely slow, you can't post on their forums, and you can't contact customer support. I've been needing to contact those bastards for days, but I keep getting "an unexpected error has occurred" whenever I try to contact customer support or post on their forums about anything.
    Try this number 310-255-2050

i don't know what the **** you guys are talking about but whenever i dive in for a knife my lunge petters out in front of the other guys face and he knifes me as i'm recovering.

you guys must be experiencing something totally different but the knife in mw3, while still unfair in its mechanics, has been so gimped in terms of lunge for me i hardly get any kills from panic knifing anymore. i'd say in pub matches maybe 1/200 of my kills are from knifing whereas in black ops 1/16 of my deaths were to panic knives

In the new game they're making almost no lunge unless you use the special knife, also EXPLOSIVE CROSSBOW IS BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Thank's Savvao, my favorite feature will probably be this ---> "On hearing your opponent’s microphone for a few seconds after you defeat them:

"It’s an option that you can turn on and off in custom games. We gave it a name — “Revenge Voice.” It’s on in public games; we can turn it off in league play if we want. We love that thing — it’s funny."

LOL hearing all those people rage as I kill them will be pleasing to my hear's.

It's always hilarious, and I'm gonna get hardened edition for the nuketown zombies, what about you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i don't know what the **** you guys are talking about but whenever i dive in for a knife my lunge petters out in front of the other guys face and he knifes me as i'm recovering.

you guys must be experiencing something totally different but the knife in mw3, while still unfair in its mechanics, has been so gimped in terms of lunge for me i hardly get any kills from panic knifing anymore. i'd say in pub matches maybe 1/200 of my kills are from knifing whereas in black ops 1/16 of my deaths were to panic knives
    The only time I really see where knifing has a huge lunge is in infected.

It's always hilarious, and I'm gonna get hardened edition for the nuketown zombies, what about you guys?
    Same here. I'm also interested in seeing what the exclusive camo is.

That's not enough to convince me to pay 20 dollars more.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Thank's Savvao, my favorite feature will probably be this ---> "On hearing your opponent’s microphone for a few seconds after you defeat them:

"It’s an option that you can turn on and off in custom games. We gave it a name — “Revenge Voice.” It’s on in public games; we can turn it off in league play if we want. We love that thing — it’s funny."

It's always funny when I kill a guy with Ghost Pro using my Thermal Scope M16. I'd love to hear what they have to say

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    That's not enough to convince me to pay 20 dollars more.
    Agree with you here, but if it's the only way to get the Zombies on Nuketown, I'm probably gonna get it.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I finally pre-ordered BO2 yesterday even though I rarely pre-order games because of Nuketown.

Try this number 310-255-2050
    Thanks, hopefully it will work.

I know. One guy was raging so much today because I quickscoped him so many times.

I don't really like zombies that much, so I probably won't get Hardened edition.

I'll just stick with the standard edition. DLC will probably be $15, so having Nuketown zombies on DLC would make it less, especially if it's with other maps. The steelbook case looks pretty cool, though.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I preordered BO2 aswell, not too delighted though -.-

Yesterday i managed to pull a 23 - 5 on firing range with my trusty gold dual scorps *bows*

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

guys......nuketown zombies is NOT gonna be DLC. Fact. They never said this with Rezzurection, but here they have stated it will NOT be in a map pack. Only if you pre-order hardened or care package.

guys......nuketown zombies is NOT gonna be DLC. Fact. They never said this with Rezzurection, but here they have stated it will NOT be in a map pack. Only if you pre-order hardened or care package.
    Umm thats weird, where did you read that? Im sure it will be released in a future DLC. Post your sauce. and dont post it if it's in a fan forum, just post if it's an official source.

I find it hard to beleive they won't have NukeZombies available later...

Page 242 of 427 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast