Page 243 of 427 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    guys......nuketown zombies is NOT gonna be DLC. Fact. They never said this with Rezzurection, but here they have stated it will NOT be in a map pack. Only if you pre-order hardened or care package.
    http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Cal...ies-46183.html

Hasn't been confirmed yet. Nuketown 2025 is available post-launch, though. Don't know if that will be part of a map pack or not, but if it's just sold by itself then Nuketown 2025 will probably be pretty cheap.

AJ, stop jumping to conclusions to when the stuff you say hasn't been confirmed yet.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Confirmed guns: http://community.callofduty.com/message/205596974 it says it has a grenade launcher for assault rifles I hope that is mistaken. -_-

guys......nuketown zombies is NOT gonna be DLC. Fact. They never said this with Rezzurection, but here they have stated it will NOT be in a map pack. Only if you pre-order hardened or care package.
    If your going to be the "news guy" I recommend you just post links other than telling us.
    Last edited by *IZ*; 1st September 2012 at 2:06 AM.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Confirmed guns: http://community.callofduty.com/message/205596974 it says it has a grenade launcher for assault rifles I hope that is mistaken. -_-
    i don't really mind the noob tube in mw3. it was only dreadfully broken in mw2. it was still pretty powerful in black ops imo but it wasn't overpowered and there was flak jacket to protect you.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Umm thats weird, where did you read that? Im sure it will be released in a future DLC. Post your sauce. and dont post it if it's in a fan forum, just post if it's an official source.

I find it hard to beleive they won't have NukeZombies available later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Cal...ies-46183.html

Hasn't been confirmed yet. Nuketown 2025 is available post-launch, though. Don't know if that will be part of a map pack or not, but if it's just sold by itself then Nuketown 2025 will probably be pretty cheap.

AJ, stop jumping to conclusions to when the stuff you say hasn't been confirmed yet.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...1at41001PM.png
    http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...1at40950PM.png

Damn, that's a dumb move from them, im sure they might change their minds later on though.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

nope, with the WaW maps they never said that you could only get them by hardened prestige, they just said they came with it but didn't say it was exclusive(and it wasn't). Don't think I jump to conclusions, I read up before I posted. I didn't know that everyone would be so "pics or it didn't happen"......I'm getting it because I don't think it'll be in DLC

Thank's Savvao, my favorite feature will probably be this ---> "On hearing your opponent’s microphone for a few seconds after you defeat them:

"It’s an option that you can turn on and off in custom games. We gave it a name — “Revenge Voice.” It’s on in public games; we can turn it off in league play if we want. We love that thing — it’s funny."

LOL hearing all those people rage as I kill them will be pleasing to my hear's.
    My favorite is no last stand/final stand.
    Finally.

nope, with the WaW maps they never said that you could only get them by hardened prestige, they just said they came with it but didn't say it was exclusive(and it wasn't). Don't think I jump to conclusions, I read up before I posted. I didn't know that everyone would be so "pics or it didn't happen"......I'm getting it because I don't think it'll be in DLC
    They're probably saying it's exclusive to Hardened/Prestige Edition, so more people will buy it seeing as it costs more money. Months later, it will probably be available as DLC.

Claimed Pokémon:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    They're probably saying it's exclusive to Hardened/Prestige Edition, so more people will buy it seeing as it costs more money. Months later, it will probably be available as DLC.
    No, because Activision specifically said that. They're incharge of approving DLC and if they say no, it means no. Besides they never said no with Rezzurection, all they said was you get the WaW maps.....nothing about moon and stuff being available later.

No, because Activision specifically said that. They're incharge of approving DLC and if they say no, it means no. Besides they never said no with Rezzurection, all they said was you get the WaW maps.....nothing about moon and stuff being available later.
    They're aloud to change their mind sometime down the road. -_-

Claimed Pokémon:

That's actually gay (sorry *IZ*, I had to be a hypocrite ). It will probably be released like Rezurrection was though hopefully.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    That's actually gay (sorry *IZ*, I had to be a hypocrite ). It will probably be released like Rezurrection was though hopefully.
    Lol I had to contain myself from saying "gay" or "fag lol. It was hard. :P
    Yea it's probably going to be released with some old black ops zombies map DLC. It's definitely going to be the final DLC, I bet.

Ohh yeah boy just went 29-0 on Summit Classic DM, lol might not be such a high number but it was still fun, If you have ,e on PSN it's in my file share allready..

Ohh yeah boy just went 29-0 on Summit Classic DM, lol might not be such a high number but it was still fun, If you have ,e on PSN it's in my file share allready..
    nice! what were you using? I have a PSN but I believe you lol.

nice! what were you using? I have a PSN but I believe you lol.
    Started with AK74u, then picked up MP5K, then AUG, then AK47.

AND to be fair i used Grip on ak74u since I prestiged and lost all my good Creat-a-classes.

add me if you want- JuanLink26

Started with AK74u, then picked up MP5K, then AUG, then AK47.

AND to be fair i used Grip on ak74u since I prestiged and lost all my good Creat-a-classes.

add me if you want- JuanLink26
    personally like dual mags on my ak74u. usually run flak jacket / soh / marathon on my objective class for domination.

I've been using the Ak-47 dual mags with Flak Jacket pro/Hardened pro/Tac Mask pro. You become a tank that can't miss unless your aim's bad lol.

I might as well post my PSN too.
    PSN: Donutgreat

Make sure you pm me to let me know you added me. Cause I can get paranoid (I think strangers are adding me :C )

Too lazy to add people. PSN- r4mp4g3_749
    add me if you want, but yeah tell me. I play Blops more, but if people are on that wana play MW3 (looks at IZ) then sometimes I will.

Too lazy to add people. PSN- r4mp4g3_749
    add me if you want, but yeah tell me. I play Blops more, but if people are on that wana play MW3 (looks at IZ) then sometimes I will.
    Lol sorry I just like MW3 way more than Black Ops. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    (I think strangers are adding me :C )
    So?

Also, it seems as if almost everyone in this thread has a PS3, which is ironic because all most everyone I know in real life has an Xbox.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    So?

Also, it seems as if almost everyone in this thread has a PS3, which is ironic because all most everyone I know in real life has an Xbox.
    same lol. PLAYSTATION NATION UNITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    So?

I just don't like accepting random requests.

I used to own a xbox, till I got bored of it.

Page 243 of 427 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast