Page 244 of 427 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    So?

Also, it seems as if almost everyone in this thread has a PS3, which is ironic because all most everyone I know in real life has an Xbox.
    Same here.

I can't find any XBox users anywhere, but apparently it's the more popular platform. IRL, here on SPPf, in my bloody shed, nowhere. The PS3 players outnumber them at least 10:1.

PS3 has far more sales than xbox,maybe for free online I guess,if I get the urge to play on ps3 I will and hey I might like it

There have been wars about which is better, its down to opinion and even then you can't judge unless you've played the same games on each console

I plan to get COD on ps3 sometime

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    PS3 has far more sales than xbox,maybe for free online I guess
    Actually, Xbox 360 has more sales than the PS3, but PSN has more users than XBL due to the fact that PSN users can create many accounts without having to pay anything.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Actually, Xbox 360 has more sales than the PS3, but PSN has more users than XBL due to the fact that PSN users can create many accounts without having to pay anything.
    I remember seeing the sales,then again that was like 3 years ago
    Eh whatever

I know far more ps3 users than xbox users irl but the ones I have more fun with are on xbox

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

XBoxs are cheaper than PS3s so maybe that's why they have.more sales. And one day all the PS3 users on this forum should just play Ground War in Black Ops.!

Add me: Ruthless_IZ
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I've actually encountered more ragequitter's, cry-baby's and *****iness on X-Box than on PSN. Happen's everytime I play with my Bro-In-Law, I alsofor some weird reason end up dominating on X-Box especially againts higher Ranked Player's. Weird.

But Still I dont see the point of paying 60-70 a game then paying another 60 to play said game online, seem's pretty stupid to me to pay double for the same experience. (Both on PSN, n X-box everyone has bad, good and better moment's, at least in my experience)
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    I've actually encountered more ragequitter's, cry-baby's and *****iness on X-Box than on PSN. Happen's everytime I play with my Bro-In-Law, I alsofor some weird reason end up dominating on X-Box especially againts higher Ranked Player's. Weird.

But Still I dont see the point of paying 60-70 a game then paying another 60 to play said game online, seem's pretty stupid to me to pay double for the same experience. (Both on PSN, n X-box everyone has bad, good and better moment's, at least in my experience)
    Yea a year ago when I was playing black ops for the first time on Xbox, I got 13 kills in search and destroy. That was my friends newest record for most kills in search and destroy. As you can tell I felt like a straight up badass.

I've noticed one thing, there are way more people with mics on Xbox than on PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Yea a year ago when I was playing black ops for the first time on Xbox, I got 13 kills in search and destroy. That was my friends newest record for most kills in search and destroy. As you can tell I felt like a straight up badass.

I've noticed one thing, there are way more people with mics on Xbox than on PS3.
    true, fun when I go trolling on my friends Xbox because of it. Also MORE PEOPLE ON BLOPS THAN MW3 THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT IW!

True, most on X-Box will leave the lobby (especially in Zombies) if you dont have Mic.

Oh and IDK if you saw my post about going 29-0 in Classic TDM, but I also felt like a bad-**** there! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Also MORE PEOPLE ON BLOPS THAN MW3 THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT IW!
    That's a whole lot of smart people

So I guess I'm one of the few Xbox users that posts in the COD thread? lol I know a lot of people RL with an Xbox, but only like 1 with a PS3.

Anyway, I haven't been playing MW3 too much since I prestiged, but I started to use the L86 LSW and I like it! Might try some other LMGs as well as shotguns when I unlock them. I played Der Riese on Black Ops with 2 friends and I got to round 30 which is the round my friends and I always die on. We also die around round 28/29 too. Stupid teleporter takes forever after one use.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    So I guess I'm one of the few Xbox users that posts in the COD thread? lol I know a lot of people RL with an Xbox, but only like 1 with a PS3.

Anyway, I haven't been playing MW3 too much since I prestiged, but I started to use the L86 LSW and I like it! Might try some other LMGs as well as shotguns when I unlock them. I played Der Riese on Black Ops with 2 friends and I got to round 30 which is the round my friends and I always die on. We also die around round 28/29 too. Stupid teleporter takes forever after one use.
    My fav is a supressed PKP with speed it's a rapist when you get speed. Played Kino, and all my friends lag switched out of the map, but I can't lag switch...like I've never done it. Anyone know a really good tutorial on how to lag switch in Black Ops on PS3?

True, most on X-Box will leave the lobby (especially in Zombies) if you dont have Mic.

Oh and IDK if you saw my post about going 29-0 in Classic TDM, but I also felt like a bad-**** there! Lol
    **** man idk how I missed it lol. Thats pretty hot, bro. Did anyone with a mic say anything about you? Thats when you feel like a straight up badass, when the people with mics talk about how good you are. lol

I'm planning on pre-ordering BLOPS II for the Bonus map + i'm playing a few days BLOPS again. I was bored and just wanted to play this again.

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    I know far more ps3 users than xbox users irl but the ones I have more fun with are on xbox
    Yea, but for some reason. A real-life friend of mine from work who got me into CoD since BLOPS moved from PS3 to XBox without giving me a warning. He used to play PS3 all the time, single and multiplayer. Just because a friend of him plays CoD also but on XBox.

I was shocked when he was not on my friends list anymore. I though it was a bug. This happened in May when i went Premium.

Then a few days later he sayed he moved. Playing with him on console when MW3 came out. It was fun always hearing him talking about the ACR 6.8, MP7, Blind Eye, UAV, Pred and Attack Heli. xD

Well then, we were a great team. Always inviting me into a Party and helping each other. Well i can still play with him on Steam.
    Last edited by Jerre; 2nd September 2012 at 7:36 PM.

true, fun when I go trolling on my friends Xbox because of it. Also MORE PEOPLE ON BLOPS THAN MW3 THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT IW!
    naw. there are more people online on black ops but there aren't more people actually playing the game. 100k bo in open lobbies vs 200k mw3 open lobbies.

My fav is a supressed PKP with speed it's a rapist when you get speed. Played Kino, and all my friends lag switched out of the map, but I can't lag switch...like I've never done it. Anyone know a really good tutorial on how to lag switch in Black Ops on PS3?
    just don't, because it's cheating
    Last edited by Cometk; 2nd September 2012 at 8:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    naw. there are more people online on black ops but there aren't more people actually playing the game. 100k bo in open lobbies vs 200k mw3 open lobbies.

just don't, because it's cheating
    open lobbies isn't what I meant :P also I've played zombies normally, and I've never glitched, besides cheating? I'm not going to round 100...just wanted to know if anyone could help me do it....

Lol Prestige hacking is cheating too.

open lobbies isn't what I meant :P also I've played zombies normally, and I've never glitched, besides cheating? I'm not going to round 100...just wanted to know if anyone could help me do it....
    oh herp sorry. i guess i read "kino" but as soon as i saw "lag switch" i associated it with multiplayer. i guess lag switching in zombies doesn't hurt anyone and it's all in good fun, but doing it in multiplayer is unfair.

a cheat that doesn't hurt anyone's experience in the game? haha ok yeah really lethal

**** man idk how I missed it lol. Thats pretty hot, bro. Did anyone with a mic say anything about you? Thats when you feel like a straight up badass, when the people with mics talk about how good you are. lol
    No one ever has their Mic on in that Game Mode...Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    I'm planning on pre-ordering BLOPS II for the Bonus map + i'm playing a few days BLOPS again. I was bored and just wanted to play this again.

Then a few days later he sayed he moved. Playing with him on console when MW3 came out. It was fun always hearing him talking about the ACR 6.8, MP7, Blind Eye, UAV, Pred and Attack Heli. xD

Don't forget it must be Hardened/Care Pakcage Edition to get that bonus map which is NukeZombies. Unless you mean Nuketown 2025 which can be any version of the game then.

\

Lol

oh herp sorry. i guess i read "kino" but as soon as i saw "lag switch" i associated it with multiplayer. i guess lag switching in zombies doesn't hurt anyone and it's all in good fun, but doing it in multiplayer is unfair.

a cheat that doesn't hurt anyone's experience in the game? haha ok yeah really lethal
    Yup, people constantly do it in MP. Since they are getting Owned. It's sad.

I meant in zombies, mp glitches are bs.......anyone know how to do it in zombies? Like the timing between start triangle? I can never do it right...

It is kind of unfair to the people that get there legit, though.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Yup, people constantly do it in MP. Since they are getting Owned. It's sad.
    i've actually only seen in twice in multiplayer matches and i've never been on the recieving end of it, it might be more common on xbox. regardless it's still unfair.

It is kind of unfair to the people that get there legit, though.
    legit 10th prestiges? in mw2? ha!

I meant in zombies, mp glitches are bs.......anyone know how to do it in zombies? Like the timing between start triangle? I can never do it right...
    IIRC you build up 3 boards of a destroyed barrier then jump on it, get downed, press start + triangle and go back and you should be outside of map.

Sound's way easy but I can never get it right -_-

legit 10th prestiges? in mw2? ha!
    i happen to have reached 10th in MW2 very legitly. It was the only game i played 95% of the time when it was new.

i have also reached 13th in BO and 14th in MW3, if you're curious.

IIRC you build up 3 boards of a destroyed barrier then jump on it, get downed, press start + triangle and go back and you should be outside of map.

Sound's way easy but I can never get it right -_-
    yeah, I just want to see someone do it, with like the controller in their hands so I understand easier.

Page 244 of 427 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast