Page 246 of 427 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

The collection 3 for MW3 is the only map pack for a CoD game that I never bought. I don't like Chaos Mode and I never play face off, so it is basically pointless for me.

Also, does anybody know how to get 10th prestige hacks for MW2? The only reason I'm not getting there legit is because I want the hacks for PS3, and I usually play Xbox but I want to at least have some good things the few times I do play PS3.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

^ One of the reasons PS3 gets a bad name for hackers, even though I barely ever see em. I really regret getting elite for MW2.5 now, if I'd known what it turned out to be, I would have sold that game right away.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    ^ One of the reasons PS3 gets a bad name for hackers, even though I barely ever see em. I really regret getting elite for MW2.5 now, if I'd known what it turned out to be, I would have sold that game right away.
    i haven't seen any hackers on black ops / mw3. worst i've seen for black ops is a fly / swim glitch on launch which just got the guy killed and lag switching, which isn't something that can be patched. also leaderboard hackers but those don't effect in-game. cod4 and mw2 are hacked to butt though. it's almost impossible to get into a good lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    The collection 3 for MW3 is the only map pack for a CoD game that I never bought. I don't like Chaos Mode and I never play face off, so it is basically pointless for me.

Also, does anybody know how to get 10th prestige hacks for MW2? The only reason I'm not getting there legit is because I want the hacks for PS3, and I usually play Xbox but I want to at least have some good things the few times I do play PS3.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlxDm...feature=relmfu

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    that makes no sense. if you were going to pay $15 for one thing and you're getting five other things as a bonus i don't see why you wouldn't get it. maybe you're joking around and i'm taking it too seriously but dgaf
    If it was just Chaos Mode it would be cheaper no? So I don't want to pay extra money for things I don't want.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    If it was just Chaos Mode it would be cheaper no? So I don't want to pay extra money for things I don't want.
    well what were you going to pay for chaos mode before? it's been $15 dollars for every dlc package. i don't expect treyarch to sell me kowloon from black ops' first strike dlc pack for four dollars and just wave me of the other maps.

well what were you going to pay for chaos mode before? it's been $15 dollars for every dlc package. i don't expect treyarch to sell me kowloon from black ops' first strike dlc pack for four dollars and just wave me of the other maps.
    ^^^
    they should have done it Cod 4 style for dlc

Lol does everyone dislike Queen? Ive been at it in Classic TDM and when we kept owning the opposing team I'd play "Another one bites the Dust", "We will rock you" and they would rage so bad and send me whiny messages, Lol.

Then they said "Let's Clan battle" and after we beat them at that continously "We are the Champion's" sure made them pissy. LOL
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Lol does everyone dislike Queen? Ive been at it in Classic TDM and when we kept owning the opposing team I'd play "Another one bites the Dust", "We will rock you" and they would rage so bad and send me whiny messages, Lol.

Then they said "Let's Clan battle" and after we beat them at that continously "We are the Champion's" sure made them pissy. LOL
    Why didn't they just mute you? lol

Most people in Call of Duty are too stupid to mute someone, so they just whine and tell the other person to shut up and stuff like that. I bet some of these people probably won't even use the "Mute All" feature in BO2.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Most people in Call of Duty are too stupid to mute someone, so they just whine and tell the other person to shut up and stuff like that.
    This^^ . . . .

I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I thought Chaos Mode would be it's own product.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Most people in Call of Duty are too stupid to mute someone, so they just whine and tell the other person to shut up and stuff like that. I bet some of these people probably won't even use the "Mute All" feature in BO2.
    Otherwise there wouldn't be any squeakers in CoD

DLC collection 2 is the last thing from me of MW3's DLC. I'm not interested Spec ops CM.
    Last edited by Savvao; 4th September 2012 at 4:15 AM.

I'm sorry but savvao's right. I really regret getting elite. 3 face off and some spec ops? No thanks, I don't play either. I'll just go back to my zombies and better mp game.....in other words BO and maybe WaW

I'm sorry but savvao's right. I really regret getting elite. 3 face off and some spec ops? No thanks, I don't play either. I'll just go back to my zombies and better mp game.....in other words BO and maybe WaW
    Actually I never had elite. I bought the two collections from the PSN store.

That's enough purchasing MW3 stuff for me. On to BF3's Armored Kill!

OMG I just played black ops campaign to do the thundergun easteregg...if you jump off the roof and shoot the thundergun you don't die! You just launch yourself into the air and go flying! Beast mode

Holy moly I actually beat savvao to something. Wager matches are now going to be called party games in BOII because there will be no cod points and the create your own emblem thing is back. Oh great more sexually related emblems. -_-

You forgot more colors and layers^^^ and a better reporting system. Not as fun IMO because the gambling is gone :/

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Holy moly I actually beat savvao to something. Wager matches are now going to be called party games in BOII because there will be no cod points and the create your own emblem thing is back. Oh great more sexually related emblems. -_-
    You forgot more colors and layers^^^ and a better reporting system. Not as fun IMO because the gambling is gone :/
    Aww so no more "Hahhahah I oblilerated you AND I took your lunch money" anymore... Why why!!!!

Otherwise there wouldn't be any squeakers in CoD
    It's not Treyarch/Infinity Ward/Activision's fault that little kids play M rated games (and yes, I know some "squeakers" are girls, too)

I know that this has been said, but now people are starting to realize towards the end of MW3's lifespan: Elite is pointless. Why $50? I like the old way where you don't have to put down $50 for DLC you know nothing about. Yes, they allow you to but the Collection Packs even without having Elite, but still. Guess it's the consumers fault for spending almost the same amount of money on the game, for something they knew nothing about.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Since I've been gone the last week I don't know if anyone posted this already, but

Last Stand, Final Stand, Second Chance is gone along with Deathstreaks

twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/with_replies
    he's asking people at what level ghost should be unlocked lol 90+% said very high, a ton even said no ghost until prestige xD

Yeah somebody already posted that there would be no Second Chance. I actually liked deathstreaks, though (not counting Final Stand).
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Since I've been gone the last week I don't know if anyone posted this already, but

Last Stand, Final Stand, Second Chance is gone along with Deathstreaks
    They didn't say anything about dead mans hand. Lol
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Perk List is released and same with wild cards so I don't think dead man's nuke or atomic pocket bombs will be back. Closest thing will probably be PHD flopper.

Page 246 of 427 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast