Page 247 of 427 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Perk List is released and same with wild cards so I don't think dead man's nuke or atomic pocket bombs will be back. Closest thing will probably be PHD flopper.
    It was a joke...
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    It was a joke...
    ik lol thats why I said atomic pocket bombs :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Yeah somebody already posted that there would be no Second Chance. I actually liked deathstreaks, though (not counting Final Stand).
    TBH Revenge is a useless deathstreak.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    TBH Revenge is a useless deathstreak.
    I've only used it in private match lol. Juiced is the only thing I use. Hollow Points maybe if I use a shotgun or LMG
    THE NEXT INFINITY WARD GAME HAS BEEN LEAKED!!! THE BEST LOOKING ONE YET

http://youtu.be/EJCQoUI2am8
    Last edited by AJ; 5th September 2012 at 5:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Holy moly I actually beat savvao to something. Wager matches are now going to be called party games in BOII because there will be no cod points and the create your own emblem thing is back. Oh great more sexually related emblems. -_-
    Who doesn't love ejaculating penises, dog hoohas and barnyard animal orgies?

THE NEXT INFINITY WARD GAME HAS BEEN LEAKED!!! THE BEST LOOKING ONE YET

http://youtu.be/EJCQoUI2am8
    OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT
    Looks Better Than MW2 & 3 Combined

That looks more like a movie than a game lol.

You forgot more colors and layers^^^ and a better repoNrting system. Not as fun IMO because the gambling is gone :/
    Yes I forgot it but I hope we can make things 3D in our emblem instead of 2D. I want to be able to make some regular show characters lol.
    Also wish that all the emblems you already have and have to use your point or whatever to buy the layers makes sense.

Yes I forgot it but I hope we can make things 3D in our emblem instead of 2D. I want to be able to make some regular show characters lol.
    Also wish that all the emblems you already have and have to use your point or whatever to buy the layers makes sense.
    You can make 3D illusions in black ops. Like the tiger or the ninja trick that blurs gradients

Here a clip I managed to get apparently people don't like it. I was playing sharpshooter and that I was going back and forth towards 4th to 1st: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJaOoFMvzLo

I would like to be able use 3D with just pressing a button without wasting layers for something else cool. I would like it if all emblems were available and you had to unlock the layers instead.

Here a clip I managed to get apparently people don't like it. I was playing sharpshooter and that I was going back and forth towards 4th to 1st: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJaOoFMvzLo

I would like to be able use 3D with just pressing a button without wasting layers for something else cool. I would like it if all emblems were available and you had to unlock the layers instead.
    well with no COD points that might just be how it's done.

well with no COD points that might just be how it's done.
    I won't lie I do hate COD points. But it did give you opportunities like choosing perks and attachments without unlocking them.
    'Murica

Holy shit that CODblackops YouTube channel has almost 1 million videos. :O I know they're easy to upload, but still. I was surprised that a clip I did with my friend got up there.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Ever since school started I've played no COD lol. But either way when I do get the chance I'm just going to play the Walking Dead Episode 3 and Fall of Cybertron. So I guess this is that period where I don't play much COD until the new release.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Ever since school started I've played no COD lol. But either way when I do get the chance I'm just going to play the Walking Dead Episode 3 and Fall of Cybertron. So I guess this is that period where I don't play much COD until the new release.
    I understand matter in fact I'm no lifeing it now wish I could play a bit more.

Same haven't played, but here's a thought. If you post on this thread, wouldn't you have less possible time to play it
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/mind-blown.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Holy shit that CODblackops YouTube channel has almost 1 million videos. :O I know they're easy to upload, but still. I was surprised that a clip I did with my friend got up there.
    Most of its videos have zero views, though.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Hopefully if i'm not busy I get rezzurection tomorrow! So which map should I try first? I've heard Der Riese is the best but Moon is cool too :P And then there's nacht der untoten and shi no numa looks fun......the other mental assylum place idk about though..

The asylum is really fun. It gives a scary atmosphere that most maps don't have.

Hopefully if i'm not busy I get rezzurection tomorrow! So which map should I try first? I've heard Der Riese is the best but Moon is cool too :P And then there's nacht der untoten and shi no numa looks fun......the other mental assylum place idk about though..
    I'd recommend trying Nacht first, since it's the first Zombie map and it's really the best map to show off how hopeless and scared you'd feel in a real zombie apocalypse (if that makes any sense). After, that, I'd say just try them all in any order. I love playing on Verruckt and Der Riese, and I'm not too bad on Shi No Numa, but Moon is tough for me.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

^Challenges are gonna be harder I assume if they make them worth more XP. But I'll do em like if there's a dolphin dive through 5 windows again XD. Also I just played chaos AND IT'S FREAKING AWESOME. Redeems spec ops, but is no where close to as good as some classic zombitch killun. Still pretty fun on dome, but you can get easy kills on the long walkway on Resistance by B just going back and forth with the LMG and the other gun (idk what it was lol). Dome is hard though, I always forget to get more stuns so I end up reloading and dying plus c4 are hard to use with the combo going down and I only place claymores in far away areas where enemies spawn when I use a combo freeze :/

After spending a thoroughly frustrating few hours trying to play MW3 on-line I have a few mutterings I'd like to share:
    ~ I hope Black Ops II will actually have a way to measure players' skill, other than their rank.
    ~ Firing from the hip in MP should be more accurate instead of having situations where you've got a guy lined up and you can empty a whole frickening clip at them and they're still standing...
    ~ Covered Spawn Points PLEASE...
    ~ Less effective camo please and more effective radar.
    ~ Proper sodding servers!

my complaints in mw3 are
    ~ make balanced maps and if you're going to do throwback maps, don't bring back the shitty ones (terminal)
    ~ fix player collision, i don't want someone who's trying to shoulder **** me getting me killed because i can't move backwards

My complaints about MW3:
    Balance up the shotguns so the Striker isn't such a standout gun
    Make survival mode 4 players

...Other than that it's just things like knifing aand don't place camp-friendly perks in tiers where they're going to be used more
    But that happened in BO too

But BO2 still looks good especially with how the leveling up is going to work

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Page 247 of 427 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast