Page 248 of 427 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    ~ fix player collision, i don't want someone who's trying to shoulder **** me getting me killed because i can't move backwards
    Indeed and window frames and such, I've got killed several times cause I got bumped or stuck when I shouldn't have been...

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    But BO2 still looks good especially with how the leveling up is going to work
    The match making generation of balanced teams had better be better, even if they don't change things to a more rational KD ranking system for teams - cause one team comprised of level 30-40 players is always going to beat a team that's got a couple of 60s but then two players below 20...

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    ~ I hope Black Ops II will actually have a way to measure players' skill, other than their rank.
    BO2 will have leagues that measure people's skill (based on win/loss), but you could also check a player's KDR or WLR in MW3 to determine his skill level.

~ Less effective camo please and more effective radar.
    What? Camo is not effective at all and radar is extremely effective (especially with the UAV spamming that occurs in MW3).

~ Proper sodding servers!
    Not going to happen.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]The match making generation of balanced teams had better be better, even if they don't change things to a more rational KD ranking system for teams - cause one team comprised of level 30-40 players is always going to beat a team that's got a couple of 60s but then two players below 20...
    Not always, as you can use unlock tokens on items in black ops 2 that you may not like later on. Sometimes the level 20 guy knows how to unlock things right and manage his tokens for what he wants later. And even when I prestiged in black ops at level 1 I did ok....but in MW2.5 I remember my very first death after I prestiged. I killed a guy, he spawns around the corner, I shoot him again.......................................
    Dead
    Man's
    Nuke

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    My complaints about MW3:
    Balance up the shotguns so the Striker isn't such a standout gun
    striker is fine lmao. but yeah, pump actions need something to make them better (maybe more range i guess?) and aa12 needs like 19-9 damage instead of 15-5. that makes it much more powerful but still inconsistent if you miss your shots.

striker is fine lmao. but yeah, pump actions need something to make them better (maybe more range i guess?) and aa12 needs like 19-9 damage instead of 15-5. that makes it much more powerful but still inconsistent if you miss your shots.
    Guys, there's about 2 months left until BO2. IW is pretty much done with patches lol. The next and final patch I believe will be for the final DLC pack. My 2 cents....and lol I use the USAS-12 for shooting and knife only because of the extreme conditioning glitch it has, plus it's my favorite :P

http://www.examiner.com/article/blac...expo-showing-1
    New info? Plus they'll be at Eurogamer Expo, so we can look forward to that at the end of the month. Hopefully there'll be more information before then though.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

The AA12 is fine how it is. Every shotgun is fine. IW doesn't need to patch up anything. Everything is balanced out.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    The AA12 is fine how it is. Every shotgun is fine. IW doesn't need to patch up anything. Everything is balanced out.
    Agreed. All the guns are fine, but if someone thinks that a shotgun needs to be patched, then they should just practice with it more and get better. I highly doubt any guns would need any major patches this late in MW3 lifespan.

Wow, 2 months? Going by quick.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Guys, there's about 2 months left until BO2. IW is pretty much done with patches lol. The next and final patch I believe will be for the final DLC pack. My 2 cents....and lol I use the USAS-12 for shooting and knife only because of the extreme conditioning glitch it has, plus it's my favorite :P
    yeah you're right. there probably won't be another hotfix, but one can hope. usas-12 is good though, perfectly fine how it is. btw, the sprint glitch doesn't work unless you have it out.

i mostly agree that everything is balanced out. but the aa-12 is definitely underpowered.

when you go on a five deathstreak because you get out-shotgunned by the barrett .50cal you'll be raging so hard you *** spiders

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Agreed. All the guns are fine, but if someone thinks that a shotgun needs to be patched, then they should just practice with it more and get better. I highly doubt any guns would need any major patches this late in MW3 lifespan.

Wow, 2 months? Going by quick.
    ok have any of you played with the aa-12 it's ****ing ***

massive hip fire box, almost non-existant range, and the lowest damage of any gun in mw3 at 15-5. even with damage it's inconsistent.
    Last edited by Cometk; 8th September 2012 at 7:57 PM.

I got the AA12 in level 30 probably like 20 kills from it to be golden. I find it to be the deadliest shotgun out of all of them if you know how to use it right. Like usingit in maps like lockdown, carbon, Kowloon, and mission. I tried depositing with in for a game once lol. I got so many mean messages.

Edit: it's golden now
    Last edited by *IZ*; 8th September 2012 at 10:15 PM.

I got the AA12 in level 30 probably like 20 kills from it to be golden. I find it to be the deadliest shotgun out of all of them if you know how to use it right. Like usingit in maps like lockdown, carbon, Kowloon, and mission. I tried depositing with in for a game once lol. I got so many mean messages.
    problem is the way you're forced to use the aa-12 is to play ultra-conservatively. statistically it is the least deadly of all the shotguns. also kowloon? i'm sure that's a typo but it made me laugh.

problem is the way you're forced to use the aa-12 is to play ultra-conservatively. statistically it is the least deadly of all the shotguns. also kowloon? i'm sure that's a typo but it made me laugh.
    Well that's how I use most shotguns... Only play in certain maps lol. But yea statistically it is but I know how to use it and I can really be deadly with it.

And btw I just took you out of my ignore list.

Well that's how I use most shotguns... Only play in certain maps lol. But yea statistically it is but I know how to use it and I can really be deadly with it.

And btw I just took you out of my ignore list.
    aa-12 is fun and it's half-decent with damage and extended mags but it's still not great. i feel like i can play a lot more offensively with the striker or usas or spas-12 than i can with aa-12.

i do the same thing in terms of using guns according to maps. i'm not gonna use a model 1887 on terminal or bakaara, i save that **** for when arkaden or seatown gets voted.

I've been thinking alot about my guns in zombies when I play....ok so if you have a python and a predator on kino, no mule kick, and you get a ray gun in a fire sale, which do you replace? I kept the python because it's reliable in tough spots IMO, and PaP'd with speed cola it's almost always loaded. What would you guys do? logic behind it? decisions in zombies can keep you alive or end your game.

I've been thinking alot about my guns in zombies when I play....ok so if you have a python and a predator on kino, no mule kick, and you get a ray gun in a fire sale, which do you replace? I kept the python because it's reliable in tough spots IMO, and PaP'd with speed cola it's almost always loaded. What would you guys do? logic behind it? decisions in zombies can keep you alive or end your game.
    I'd keep the Python/Cobra because it's the ultimate troll gun. It sounds like it's right beside you no matter where you are on the map.

I never really use the Python. I usually try to get guns like the Commando/Galil and then accompanied by a Wonder Weapon. If I have Mule Kick, then I'll probably try to have another gun like the Commando/Galil or try to get the Crossbow. Speaking of Mule Kick, I like how they placed in on Ascension because then you could have Speed Cola and Mule Kick guarded on monkey rounds (the monkeys have to pass by Mule Kick to get to Speed Cola). That's how I could get 4 perks with 3 players.

tbh I hate having 2 Wonder Weapons together. If I have a Ray Gun with a Wunder Waffle, for example, I'd be using the Ray Gun a bunch and the Wunder Waffle would be left and that's just for big hordes. I'd be fine with having 2 Wonder Weapons accompanied by a Galil/Commando, but that isn't too good if I get downed.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

ok have any of you played with the aa-12 it's ****ing ***
    The AA-12 is actually not that bad if you practice with it. It can be useful on small maps if you are a smart rusher, but it is definitely worse than all the other shotguns. Anyone saying the AA-12 is the best shotgun is either exaggerating or has never used any of the other shotguns.

Also, I bought the new map packs. My thoughts:

Decommission: Too camper-friendly is my only real complaint, but the number of camping spots on this map is nothing compared to some other maps in the game.

Off Shore: An uglier, smaller version of Decommission, but that could just be my opinion.

Gulch: I don't have any complaints about this map.

Boardwalk: Again, no complaints, but I would have liked it better if it were slightly bigger.

Parish: Extremely small and terrible spawn points, more so than most other maps in the game. I went 20-50 on this map because I kept getting spawn killed, and most of my kills were spawn kills on other people.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    The AA-12 is actually not that bad if you practice with it. It can be useful on small maps if you are a smart rusher, but it is definitely worse than all the other shotguns. Anyone saying the AA-12 is the best shotgun is either exaggerating or has never used any of the other shotguns.
    there isn't much you can practice with it. you just need to take a route where you'll always be in close quarters and you'll do ok. still, a guy 15 feet in front of me shouldn't just be able to watch me shoot an entire clip in front of his face, see the pellets dissipate in mid-air, then spray me down.

How good a gun is and how fun it is to use, and how satisfying it is to get a kill with it are very different things.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/article/blac...expo-showing-1
    New info? Plus they'll be at Eurogamer Expo, so we can look forward to that at the end of the month. Hopefully there'll be more information before then though.
    You can't knife turrets anymore? That's bull.
    Weapon camos now unlocked by challenges? I suppose that's alright but I do miss purchasing camos.

Got my 3rd golden gun! The pp90!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    I'd keep the Python/Cobra because it's the ultimate troll gun. It sounds like it's right beside you no matter where you are on the map.
    Yeah I love using it and if I need to reload but don't have time because I'm trapped, I can punch a way out with it pretty fast, 1000 damage at point blank is pretty sweet with collaterals and the sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I never really use the Python. I usually try to get guns like the Commando/Galil and then accompanied by a Wonder Weapon. If I have Mule Kick, then I'll probably try to have another gun like the Commando/Galil or try to get the Crossbow. Speaking of Mule Kick, I like how they placed in on Ascension because then you could have Speed Cola and Mule Kick guarded on monkey rounds (the monkeys have to pass by Mule Kick to get to Speed Cola). That's how I could get 4 perks with 3 players.

tbh I hate having 2 Wonder Weapons together. If I have a Ray Gun with a Wunder Waffle, for example, I'd be using the Ray Gun a bunch and the Wunder Waffle would be left and that's just for big hordes. I'd be fine with having 2 Wonder Weapons accompanied by a Galil/Commando, but that isn't too good if I get downed.
    Same about the wonder weapons, and I like the high damage of it, that's the main reason and if I have mule kick I only use it when need be. The Predator and Lamentation are beast guns along with the LMGs and I prefer the ray gun over the wunderwaffe, well I don't really like the waffle. Thundergun is my preferred weapon of the 2. The only wonder weapon I would choose over the ray gun as my only wonderweapon is the baby maker in shangri-la. Saved my butt sooo many times. If I get downed with the ray gun I'm good until I down myself by splash damage xD and the python is pretty good when downed as well.

BO2 will have leagues that measure people's skill (based on win/loss), but you could also check a player's KDR or WLR in MW3 to determine his skill level.
    I meant in terms of it being used for match making.

What? Camo is not effective at all and radar is extremely effective (especially with the UAV spamming that occurs in MW3).
    Personally I've had trouble picking foes up and found radar infuriating when I get killed from behind by someone who wasn't on radar.

Not going to happen.
    It's server is even twitchier than Halo: Reach's

Also, I bought the new map packs. My thoughts:

Decommission: Too camper-friendly is my only real complaint, but the number of camping spots on this map is nothing compared to some other maps in the game.

Off Shore: An uglier, smaller version of Decommission, but that could just be my opinion.

Gulch: I don't have any complaints about this map.

Boardwalk: Again, no complaints, but I would have liked it better if it were slightly bigger.

Parish: Extremely small and terrible spawn points, more so than most other maps in the game. I went 20-50 on this map because I kept getting spawn killed, and most of my kills were spawn kills on other people.
    If anything the USAS and striker are definitely better but not the pump action guns. If you miss once your screwed but with the AA12 you can just spray a brother. And don't argue with the mod, you'll get infracted. :P
    Last edited by *IZ*; 9th September 2012 at 6:05 AM.

If anything the USAS and striker are definitely better but not the pump action guns. If you miss once your screwed but with the AA12 you can just spray a brother. And don't argue with the mod, you'll get undrafted. :P
    This. The AA-12 is not a gun i used, but I tried it once with a supressor just for kicks....well then and in chaos mode on dome yesterday. Just me or in chaos mode is the AA-12 got a higher multiplier for jugs? Seems like they did something with it so that when you shoot one with it, it goes down really easy and like there is no juggernaut armor and you're using an SMG. Like a 2 or 3 shot kill...IMO spas and ksg are utter garbage in MW2.5 but the model is ok, but I wish they brought back dual wield....even if it was way overpowered in MW2 with stopping power.

EDIT: Currently downloading rezurrection as we speak Gonna get the record for the shortest time in no mands land. Blowing myself up right away! lol

EDIT2: http://venturebeat.com/2012/09/07/ca...-puppy-lovers/

wow just wow.....some people fail so hard that they aren't even worthy of the title being a failure or a facepalm of any kind....
    Last edited by AJ; 9th September 2012 at 7:30 AM.

That girl is so hot. Dylan totally missed out. Whoever knew that CoD could be used as a dating thing lol

Page 248 of 427 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast