Page 249 of 427 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Last edited by Savvao; 9th September 2012 at 9:05 AM.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    That actually looks fun to use

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post

EDIT2: http://venturebeat.com/2012/09/07/ca...-puppy-lovers/

wow just wow.....some people fail so hard that they aren't even worthy of the title being a failure or a facepalm of any kind....
    This defines no-lifers

AND THEY'RE 13 AND 12...GTFO CoD PEOPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post

Personally I've had trouble picking foes up and found radar infuriating when I get killed from behind by someone who wasn't on radar.

Well there's perks in the game to make opponents not appear on radar... aand the silencer has the same effect when shooting

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I meant in terms of it being used for match making.
    There will be a skill-based matching separate from regular matchmaking.

Personally I've had trouble picking foes up and found radar infuriating when I get killed from behind by someone who wasn't on radar.
    Since COD4 there has been a perk that protects against UAV. And it gets worse every year D:

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Hopefully there's a non explosive option like in Black Ops campaign.

Personally I've had trouble picking foes up and found radar infuriating when I get killed from behind by someone who wasn't on radar
    I've never heard of somebody missing another player because of their camo until now. As for the radar thing, they are probably using Assassin or a silencer, which makes them invisible to radar, but in BO2 they will make Assassin/Ghost less effective.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    If anything the USAS and striker are definitely better but not the pump action guns. If you miss once your screwed but with the AA12 you can just spray a brother.
    True, but the AA-12 has a short range and usually takes 2-3 bullets to kill, and it's not like the bullets are coming out the rate they come out of an ACR or something. A pump-action shotgun with range proficiency will usually beat the AA-12.
    Last edited by Moneyy; 9th September 2012 at 1:53 PM.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I've been thinking alot about my guns in zombies when I play....ok so if you have a python and a predator on kino, no mule kick, and you get a ray gun in a fire sale, which do you replace? I kept the python because it's reliable in tough spots IMO, and PaP'd with speed cola it's almost always loaded. What would you guys do? logic behind it? decisions in zombies can keep you alive or end your game.
    It depends a lot on what round you're on and how much ammo you have in each. If it was at a fairly high round and the Python wasn't a 1 or 2-shot kill anymore, I'd probably trade that. However, if you don't have PhD Flopper and you take the Ray Gun, you'll have to deal with splash damage which can be very deadly. In some cases I might not even take the Ray Gun.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I can honestly say that terminal is the most annoying map.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    It depends a lot on what round you're on and how much ammo you have in each. If it was at a fairly high round and the Python wasn't a 1 or 2-shot kill anymore, I'd probably trade that. However, if you don't have PhD Flopper and you take the Ray Gun, you'll have to deal with splash damage which can be very deadly. In some cases I might not even take the Ray Gun.
    I would take the Predator over the Cobra no matter the round. From the Cobra you can get a maximum of 110 points (headshot + hit) whereas you can point-wh*re like mad with the Predator (even more un-PAP'd).

I never use the Ray Gun without PHD on solo. On co-op I don't care as much because I have infinite lives but in solo when you have 4 lives max you have to be more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I would take the Predator over the Cobra no matter the round. From the Cobra you can get a maximum of 110 points (headshot + hit) whereas you can point-wh*re like mad with the Predator (even more un-PAP'd).

I never use the Ray Gun without PHD on solo. On co-op I don't care as much because I have infinite lives but in solo when you have 4 lives max you have to be more careful.
    I'll usually get trapped in a corner with only like 2 zombies and if I had PhD I would've been able to spam-shot my way out, but the splash damage combined with the zombies attacking ends up killing me, and that bothers me in both modes because you can't get a lot of points using the Ray Gun, so it takes a while to earn enough to get Jug again.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I've never heard of somebody missing another player because of their camo until now. As for the radar thing, they are probably using Assassin or a silencer, which makes them invisible to radar, but in BO2 they will make Assassin/Ghost less effective.

True, but the AA-12 has a short range and usually takes 2-3 bullets to kill, and it's not like the bullets are coming out the rate they come out of an ACR or something. A pump-action shotgun with range proficiency will usually beat the AA-12.
    But they do come out pretty fast. Anyway im going for the USAS next. I had it gold when I was like in 2ND prestige.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I was talking about co op, and in maps like kino, you can get trapped easily around corners and I like the effect of the python and cobra being able to take a few quick shots and get you out of there. Of course If I had mule kick I would have kept all 3, but it was a situation where my predator wasn't doing to much and it was round 20. I was almost out of ammo and no dogs or max ammos to be found. I got the box in a fire sale and the ray gun appeared and I decided on short notice to replace my predator. I PaP'd it the next round but still, I got downed later that game and downed myself with splash damage without jugg.
    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I'll usually get trapped in a corner with only like 2 zombies and if I had PhD I would've been able to spam-shot my way out, but the splash damage combined with the zombies attacking ends up killing me, and that bothers me in both modes because you can't get a lot of points using the Ray Gun, so it takes a while to earn enough to get Jug again.
    If I'm trapped thats the best situation to pull out the revolver IMO. Yeah the low points don't really bother me on the higher rounds because I've usually got what I need and unless I'm downed I can keep my priority perks like jugg, and if downed I usually have enough to go get it again....if not then make a crawler and get some windows boarded.

On another note, is it harder to knife zombies breaking barriers on nacht or just me? Also they seem weaker on that map.......OMG NO ONE CAN BEAT MY RECORD SOLO ON NO MANS LAND!!! I LASTED 5 SECONDS GOML!!!!!!!!

My internets being a ****** and works only when it wants to so I played zombies solo. I was playing in shangri-la and made it to 15 with no strategy whatsoever. Than my internet worked and I played AoN. Anyone else play this? It's Hella fun.

My internets being a ****** and works only when it wants to so I played zombies solo. I was playing in shangri-la and made it to 15 with no strategy whatsoever. Than my internet worked and I played AoN. Anyone else play this? It's Hella fun.
    My experiences with All or Nothing are Commando lunges and bad spawns.

That's my experience in almost every match of MW3.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    That's my experience in almost every match of MW3.
    i swear to god i was playing blops last night, commando lunge is far worse in that game than it is in mw3. the mechanics of knifing are still unfair, but teleportation doesn't happen anywhere near as frequently for me than when it does when i'm playing black ops.

it was a situation where my predator wasn't doing to much and it was round 20.
    On Round 20? I'm pretty sure the Predator would do amazing on that round. Un PaP'd it probably wouldn't be too bad, maybe a little.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i swear to god i was playing blops last night, commando lunge is far worse in that game than it is in mw3.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2NLCGJB9KI...emi-lovato.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    On Round 20? I'm pretty sure the Predator would do amazing on that round. Un PaP'd it probably wouldn't be too bad, maybe a little.
    Well, I was surrounded and couldn't shoot in just one direction, and I mostly like using assault rifles to rape train, but I was stuck and no where to run so I made a path to the box with my python and got the fire sale ray gun, and the stage on kino just looooves that thing

i swear to god i was playing blops last night, commando lunge is far worse in that game than it is in mw3. the mechanics of knifing are still unfair, but teleportation doesn't happen anywhere near as frequently for me than when it does when i'm playing black ops.
    lol I love trolling people in black ops by stunning and charging my knife, then waiting for them to shoot and then make sure I'm under 15 feet away and boom. Super fun in search as the final kill, same in mike myers xD but other than that, the only lunge that i can notice is the ballistic knife lunge, and that one isn't too big

just because you absolutely adore black ops doesn't mean it's a flawless game with no problems.

i'll play infected in mw3 for 45 minutes and be able to give you an hour-long compilation of my fails with the knife. i lunge into the guys face, he looks me in the eyes, shoots me in the stomach and i die. i'm coming from behind a guy as he's walking backwards, try to knife, overextend and pass him up, get shot in the back.

Play sharpshooter it is a good game type to play and it's actually fun.

just because you absolutely adore xxxxxxx doesn't mean it's a flawless game with no problems.
    This can be said for ANY game.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Play sharpshooter it is a good game type to play and it's actually fun.

Also One in the Chamber, the final 2 always are hilarious!!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Come on Cometk, it's just a gif, don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post

Also One in the Chamber, the final 2 always are hilarious!!
    Haha the final 2 always drag. I remember some guy with a Mic got pissed off because these 2 guys were dragging on purpose just to piss him off. Haha

just because you absolutely adore black ops doesn't mean it's a flawless game with no problems.
    I never said it is a flawless game, I just like GIFs of Simon Cowell.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    you're right i guess. i just don't like when people attribute a game with a problem ignoring the fact it's more prominent in a different game.

Come on Cometk, it's just a gif, don't take it personally.
    i take everything personally

Haha the final 2 always drag. I remember some guy with a Mic got pissed off because these 2 guys were dragging on purpose just to piss him off. Haha
    wait until you see one in the chamber trickshotters

I never said it is a flawless game, I just like GIFs of Simon Cowell.
    lol

I love getting OIC trickshots....I don't always go for them but when I do, I make the whole lobby scream
    *insert dos equis meme here*

lol

I love getting OIC trickshots....I don't always go for them but when I do, I make the whole lobby scream
    *insert dos equis meme here*
    Playing with your friends, calling cross-map-throwing-knives and hitting them is always a blast

Page 249 of 427 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast