Page 252 of 427 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Well the Wii U comes out November 18 in America, so it's very possible BO2 will be a launch title or "a-few-days-after-launch" title.
    Most likely.

As for the controller debate, of course you'd be more comfortable on the system you play more (ex. I play Xbox so I'm more used to that). I wish the 360 controllers were only charge-able, like PS3, because then that would take away from the bulkiness on the controller.

The Wired 360 controllers aren't that bulky, but no one uses wired controllers... (unless it's not as their main one)
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    don't think anyone saw this.....but 100% fact.
    No way bro Tiger ACOG + Grip Uzi.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

why grip? lol that gun already has NO RECOIL! anyways I see so many people starting to post their stats for MW2.5, so I'll post my KD even though a .715 sucks. For the record I had a .2 for a long time and in BO i have a 1.41 KD so I don't suck lol. Just too much bs in the game and using thermal SMG's doesn't get average players moabs often...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Most likely.

As for the controller debate, of course you'd be more comfortable on the system you play more (ex. I play Xbox so I'm more used to that). I wish the 360 controllers were only charge-able, like PS3, because then that would take away from the bulkiness on the controller.

The Wired 360 controllers aren't that bulky, but no one uses wired controllers... (unless it's not as their main one)
    i have a wireless controller but i like to have it plugged into the ps3 because the added weight is more comfortable imo

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i have a wireless controller but i like to have it plugged into the ps3 because the added weight is more comfortable imo
    The added weight of the charging cable....????
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

When are they going to fix the god damn spawns for MW3? It's really getting annoying and makes the game impossible to play.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    When are they going to fix the god damn spawns for MW3? It's really getting annoying and makes the game impossible to play.
    Hm... let me think... considering how the game's nearly been out a year, and Inferior Ward hasn't fixed a god damn thing since, never.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Hm... let me think... considering how the game's nearly been out a year, and Inferior Ward hasn't fixed a god damn thing since, never.
    I was hoping for them to add team juggernaut into the community playlist.

i was playing mw2 a couple days ago and the spawns in that game were far worse than they have been in most of my experience playing mw3 (**** still happens in mw3 though, i've spawned facing another guy who just spawned too about 50 feet away and because i had an aa-12 and was out of range he just gunned me down). in mw2 i was playing gw dom on terminal and i spawned in the a dom shop, ran 3 feet, another guy spawned behind me, shot me in the back. he turned around and looked at the place where he just spawned from, watched me spawn there for the second time, and killed me again.

related: is there a different word for spawn because i used it at least 8 times in that paragraph and i'm not even sure i explained what happened very well

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    The added weight of the charging cable....????
    it pulls down a bit more than you might think

depends how high up your ps3 is, mine adds no weight at all since I sit with my hands lower in comparison to where the ps3 is. I thought the cable increased how fast the signal was for the longest time, but no real difference.

WHAT!!! Im sorry but thats one of the stupidest things ive ever heard, Wht do you have your PS3 6 feet in the air or what?? The added weight of the charging cable is just about none if any at all, its like saying zddind a single feather on top of abrick will make a significamt impact on its weight. This is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    WHAT!!! Im sorry but thats one of the stupidest things ive ever heard, Wht do you have your PS3 6 feet in the air or what?? The added weight of the charging cable is just about none if any at all, its like saying zddind a single feather on top of abrick will make a significamt impact on its weight. This is just ridiculous.
    well then i guess i just like the restraint the cord has on my controller. i like it being in a more rigid position rather than being able to move it anywhere.

I never play with the cord connected. I have 2 controllers so when im playing with one the other is charging. (Xbox kids need batteries lmao)
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Double weapon xp in MW3!

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Double weapon xp in MW3!
    that sucks for me because i don't have my ps3 atm and won't have it again until this tuesday. i was playing at 11:00 after my mom and sister had fallen asleep. was using the aa-12 and doing alright until i got 4 point blank hitmarkers on a guy only to be blasted away by his mk14 getting a one-shot headshot. i yelled "that's absolute ********" and woke my mom up. she wasn't happy.

Spoiler:- current gun progress:
    Last edited by Cometk; 15th September 2012 at 6:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Double weapon xp in MW2.5!
    HA does anyone even play that game anymore? Lol I only have the 2 EZ mode guns gold in that game, but the USAS is almost gold.....too bad I don't play that game besides the occasional chaos mode.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    (Xbox kids need batteries lmao)
    Yeah, that sucks. I bought a sweet charge station which will save me money in the long run.

Double Weapon XP? Is it just for the weekend? Last time it was for more than that.

Claimed Pokémon:

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Fuck them.

i was playing mw2 a couple days ago and the spawns in that game were far worse than they have been in most of my experience playing mw3 (**** still happens in mw3 though, i've spawned facing another guy who just spawned too about 50 feet away and because i had an aa-12 and was out of range he just gunned me down). in mw2 i was playing gw dom on terminal and i spawned in the a dom shop, ran 3 feet, another guy spawned behind me, shot me in the back. he turned around and looked at the place where he just spawned from, watched me spawn there for the second time, and killed me again.
    The MW2 spawns are bad, but the MW3 ones are worse. That exact scenario that you just described happens to me all the time in MW3, but never in MW2.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

that sucks for me because i don't have my ps3 atm and won't have it again until this tuesday. i was playing at 11:00 after my mom and sister had fallen asleep. was using the aa-12 and doing alright until i got 4 point blank hitmarkers on a guy only to be blasted away by his mk14 getting a one-shot headshot. i yelled "that's absolute ********" and woke my mom up. she wasn't happy.

Spoiler:- current gun progress:
    I feel your pain bro. Im guessing she grounded your ***? :P My parents would.
    Anyway I could possibly get my ACR and possibly M16 golden. I can probably get damage on my USAS as well. But your doing pretty good cometk. I only got the MP5 and AA12 golden.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

You guys think I could go from 1st prestige lvl 50 to hit 14th before BO2 comes out? I never prestiged after first lol

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I only got the MP5 and AA12 golden.
    a true ****ing soldier

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    You guys think I could go from 1st prestige lvl 50 to hit 14th before BO2 comes out? I never prestiged after first lol
    takes about 16 hours on average to prestige, you've got 13 prestiges, and there are 58 (?) days left before bo2 comes out. that'd be around 4 hours each day, so i'd only go for it if you're really committed. personally if i were you i'd still prestige even though i might not be able to make 14th. there are better prestige emblems than the 1st one!

my progress for prestige in black ops is 11th lv38. should i go to 14th or 15th? i don't like either of the emblems but i want golden guns. as far as i'm concerned 14th takes less effort but 15th feels more complete.

The MW2 spawns are bad, but the MW3 ones are worse. That exact scenario that you just described happens to me all the time in MW3, but never in MW2.
    i dunno, all i play is ground war so maybe my vision of spawns in the game is a bit different from yours. i don't play free for all or tdm where they might be worse.
    Last edited by Cometk; 15th September 2012 at 8:47 PM.

a true ****ing soldier

takes about 16 hours on average to prestige, you've got 13 prestiges, and there are 58 (?) days left before bo2 comes out. that'd be around 4 hours each day, so i'd only go for it if you're really committed. personally if i were you i'd still prestige even though i might not be able to make 14th. there are better prestige emblems than the 1st one!

my progress for prestige in black ops is 11th lv38. should i go to 14th or 15th? i don't like either of the emblems but i want golden guns. as far as i'm concerned 14th takes less effort but 15th feels more complete.

i dunno, all i play is ground war so maybe my vision of spawns in the game is a bit different from yours. i don't play free for all or tdm where they might be worse.
    Hmmm I like my guns though. Maybe I'll hit 15th prestige after the next iw game comes out as I probably won't buy it lol. Team Tactical has the best spawns in the Modern Warfares. lol a 16 man tdm on shipment has better spawns than MW2.5

You could be right, but you would also have to factor in if AJ doesn't do so well and then AJ would be ranking up slowly.

Go for it, and see what happens, AJ.

Claimed Pokémon:

also too lazy to add - bobyjoe5000
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Page 252 of 427 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast