Page 255 of 427 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    that's a pretty gutsy killstreak loadout
    It works. I've gotten like 5 pavelows with this class already. I barely made it like yesterday. :P
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    \

And the zombie teaser was terrible, but it lets us Zombie fans know they haven't forgotten, and there's stuff on the way.
    That's probably why it was terrible, so Treyarch can save all the good stuff for the zombies reveal and they just had the teaser to reassure us that they haven't forgotten about zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Picture as promised

Spoiler:- Spoiler for the Lulz:
    Nice, how has it been trying to get it Gold? Also, is that a shadow of you in the background? :P
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    That's probably why it was terrible, so Treyarch can save all the good stuff for the zombies reveal and they just had the teaser to reassure us that they haven't forgotten about zombies.

Nice, how has it been trying to get it Gold? Also, is that a shadow of you in the background? :P
    I actually like thermal. Its normal. Its like halfway done. The thermal helps a lot. Its saved me a lot of times. And yep thats me in the background. lol. Its a sexy shadow isn't it.

I actually like thermal. Its normal. Its like halfway done. The thermal helps a lot. Its saved me a lot of times.
    Yeah, I could see Thermal actually being helpful, but at long range of course. Don't really see it helping too much at close range, but you could always hipfire.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ*
    And yep thats me in the background. lol. Its a sexy shadow isn't it.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Yeah, I could see Thermal actually being helpful, but at long range of course. Don't really see it helping too much at close range, but you could always hipfire.

It helps in close range when someone uses a predetor missil and theres some smoke left over. Thats like the only times its great for close range.

Picture as promised

Ok good luck lol and You look pretty kewl with yo fancy fohawk or whatever that IZ lol.

Ya I kno that wuz cheesay but who cares?
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 19th September 2012 at 12:23 AM.

Picture as promised

Nice! This setup works wonders with LMG's on domination, but you'd need steady aim if you wanted to use a thermal lmg tbh.
    I actually like thermal. Its normal. Its like halfway done. The thermal helps a lot. Its saved me a lot of times. And yep thats me in the background. lol. Its a sexy shadow isn't it.
    ikr? Thermal is sooo underrated and the dual band in BO2 looks like its gonna be way easier to spot enemies with and is more like MW3's thermal than BO's in terms of recoil and sway

It helps in close range when someone uses a predetor missil and theres some smoke left over. Thats like the only times its great for close range.
    Domination? Smoke grenade flag cap? I don't think so. unless you have assASSin
    Last edited by AJ; 19th September 2012 at 2:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Ok good luck lol and You look pretty kewl with yo fancy fohawk or whatever that IZ lol.

Ya I kno that wuz cheesay but who cares?
    Lol thanks bro and I see what you did there :P

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Nice! This setup works wonders with LMG's on domination, but you'd need steady aim if you wanted to use a thermal lmg tbh.

ikr? Thermal is sooo underrated and the dual band in BO2 looks like its gonna be way easier to spot enemies with and is more like MW3's thermal than BO's in terms of recoil and sway

Domination? Smoke grenade flag cap? I don't think so. [s]unless you have assASSin
    Well that's how I use it in that class. People use it differently.

is double weapon xp over in mw3 already? if so i'm going to be going back to black ops and mw2 and finishing my prestiges in those games

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    is double weapon xp over in mw3 already? if so i'm going to be going back to black ops and mw2 and finishing my prestiges in those games
    probably, and good choice! lol anyone got a good class for the Mac11? I heard it's good if you use it right.

extended mags
    scavenger / soh / third-tier-perk-of-your-favor
    whatever else of your preference

extended mags
    scavenger / soh / third-tier-perk-of-your-favor
    whatever else of your preference
    do you recommend straight up rushing, flanking, defensive cqc, camping, rushing objectives? I'm serious not trying to be annoying lol. This is usually how I decide my tier 3. By the playstyle I keep in mind when playing.

well idk i never think about what "style" of play i use i just do w/e i do

but i guess flanking would be most effective because the mac11 gets outclassed by most other smgs / ars in cqc

well idk i never think about what "style" of play i use i just do w/e i do

but i guess flanking would be most effective because the mac11 gets outclassed by most other smgs / ars in cqc
    tbh what doesn't get outclasses by like, the ak-74u or the famas? lol. But it doesn't mean they can't be beat...and I don't much, just when I pick my 3rd perk since they all favor a certain playstyle.

EDIT: got second chance pro in 2 HC free for all games. Now to finish up ninja.......and then the other one........*shudders*.........marathon
    Last edited by AJ; 19th September 2012 at 6:41 AM.

Just gone on facebook and I've been given a picture of Black Ops 3. I put Black Ops 2 down as my interest and I received that picture with the tag along the lines of 'Think Modern Warfare 3 was good? Wait until you see the next COD trilogy!'. Has something to do with zombies.

Anyone else seen or heard of this?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Just gone on facebook and I've been given a picture of Black Ops 3. I put Black Ops 2 down as my interest and I received that picture with the tag along the lines of 'Think Modern Warfare 3 was good? Wait until you see the next COD trilogy!'. Has something to do with zombies.

Anyone else seen or heard of this?
    No beczuse that would be BS so have some common sense and dont bring up s*it like this agai.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

That looks awesome. Those new Zombies look pretty creepy, lol. So you'll be like moving around the map in a bus while they break in? Cool

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    No beczuse that would be BS so have some common sense and dont bring up s*it like this agai.
    Best reply to that one weirdo.

I'll give it a 2/10 for giving some information but a 10/10 for being at least something lol. And the zombies have Blue eyes!

Awesome, now thats newx, now to wait 1 week...
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Zombies trailer zombies trailer YAAY!!!!! The video is very cool but it only shows what looks like Richthofen driving the bus and zombies running fast and breaking boards on a bus. Seems legit. Can't wait for the full trailer.

The zombie trailer was sweet. And anyone see the napalm zombies on transit?
    "huh transit? whats that?"
    http://blackops2-info.com/leaked-bla...spoiler-alert/
    I Don’t Think They Exist – In Transit, kill a Screecher (10g)
    You Have No Power Over Me – In Transit, defeat the Avogadro without being attacked by it (15g)
    Standard Equipment May Vary – In Transit, acquire 4 different equippable items in 1 game (15g)
    Dance On My Grave – In Transit, acquire your Tombstone (10g)
    Undead Man’s Party Bus – In Transit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game (15g)
    The Lights Of Their Eyes – In Transit, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP (10g)
    Don’t Fire Until You See – In Transit, have all doors opened without being set on fire (25g)
    Green Run Sidequest – Complete the Green Run sidequest (75g)
    Fuel Efficient – In Transit, use an alternative mode of transportation (10g)
    Happy Hour – In Transit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power (15g)
    Old, but transit makes sense on this map since the bus stop, plus running zombies on fire? And the place looks like what I imagined of the leaked map name. Thoughts? Also, sidequests? Similar to easter eggs? Challenges in zombies?

also BLUE EYED ZOMBIE PATIENTS FTW
    Last edited by AJ; 20th September 2012 at 1:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    The zombie trailer was sweet. And anyone see the napalm zombies on transit?
    "huh transit? whats that?"
    http://blackops2-info.com/leaked-bla...spoiler-alert/

Old, but transit makes sense on this map since the bus stop, plus running zombies on fire? And the place looks like what I imagined of the leaked map name. Thoughts? Also, sidequests? Similar to easter eggs? Challenges in zombies?

also BLUE EYED ZOMBIE PATIENTS FTW
    The trophy/achievement thing seems legit.

its pretty old too, and it really makes sense so I'm not very skeptical about them anymore. You guys convinced or not 100%?

^ I'm not sure what you're asking about. Am I convinced that the achievement list is real? I was convinced as soon as it came out. It just seems legit.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Page 255 of 427 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast