Page 260 of 427 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AhXm...&feature=g-u-u
    http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2012/09/...ombies_25.html

New Zombies screenshots, plus the reveal is tomorrow (or is it Thursday? I can't remember).
    tomorrow, and oops forgot about SSG my psn is: r4mp4g3_749

add me if you want but tell me who you are here loll

Does anyone know what time they'll be doing the reveal? Also, are they streaming it, and if they are, where they will be? I'd like to watch it at school tomorrow if I'm free at that time (or later, if it is later).

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Well black ops is #1 and mw3 is well at the bottom of my list currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    How discussion-provoking. Why don't you elaborate a bit and say what ones are you favourites? And don't say you like MW3, not the greatest start.
    I like MW3

I think it is superior to Black Ops in all but party play and zombies

I've thoroughly hated Black Ops from the first time I played it and as of yet I don't think i've ever taken a month off of a game due to rage except for Black Ops

It's not because I hate Treyarch either, not in the slightest, I think WaW is a good game despite the hackers, and whereas I hate Black Ops, they seem to have fixed the problems in Black Ops 2, and they listen to the community more as far as i'm aware

But I can understand why people hate MW3

To each their own and whatnot

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Does anyone know what time they'll be doing the reveal? Also, are they streaming it, and if they are, where they will be? I'd like to watch it at school tomorrow if I'm free at that time (or later, if it is later).
    I'm pretty sure it'll be uploaded to youtube and put on their website. I'm in PST and so is treyarch and activision so I think about noon or earlier california time. Not sure but what I think since 12 our time is like 3 on the east coast

I'm going to watch it at school. Lpl
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Yeah, once the trailer goes up, YouTube will be flooded with it because of all the COD commentators that will be re-uploading it.

I don't have school tomorrow. :P
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

ok I'm really getting frustrated at marathon pro....I've only gotten 1 cap with it so far plus none of my friends will play ctf :/

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    ok I'm really getting frustrated at marathon pro....I've only gotten 1 cap with it so far plus none of my friends will play ctf :/
    Ill get on in abit
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Same here. They could make the challenge different. Be the first to capture xx objectives (Demo, Sabotage, Dom, HQ, SnD and ctf). That challenge requires to score a point with the flag. Same goes for the Claymore/C4 challenge from Hacker. No one runs into a Claymore or C4 if they use Hacker too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Same here. They could make the challenge different. Be the first to capture xx objectives (Demo, Sabotage, Dom, HQ, SnD and ctf). That challenge requires to score a point with the flag. Same goes for the Claymore/C4 challenge from Hacker. No one runs into a Claymore or C4 if they use Hacker too.
    In my experience the number of people who use Hacker is pretty low compared to the using other perks, of course I can only tell via kill cam or when spectating.

IT'S HERE

Thoughts?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    IT'S HERE

Thoughts?
    It didn't show as much as I hoped, but I'm definitely happy with it. I was thinking the Black Ops 2 HUD style would look weird in zombies, looking all future-y and what not, but in some of the the first person shots it looked like they handled it well enough.

IT'S HERE

Thoughts?
    It was cool, I guesx those characters were random playable characters? Heres a bit more of what i foundhttp://www.blackops2game.com/black-ops-2-zombies/
    On another note its getting freakin annoying when Xbox360 advertises incorretly, at the end the announcer says pre-order for 360 and get Nuketown 2025, uhh Hello dude that is also availabe to the superior console Ps3, dont make it seem as it is a 360 exclusive. /rant

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...e-mode-trailer

In addition to the usual Survival mode - where you fend off waves of the undead - there will be two new modes, Tranzit and Grief.

Tranzit is a story-heavy co-op mode set in an "expansive world" in which players ride a fortified bus around to different zones. Treyarch studio head Mark Lamia said that your actions in last year's Moon map for the first Black Ops will impact the zombie mode in Black Ops 2. "If you played Moon, the actions you had there may have had some impact on what happens in Black Ops 2 Zombies."

Grief is a new competitive mode Lamia dubbed "4z4" in which two teams of up to four humans each are pitted against each other, but the catch is they can't shoot each other directly, and instead must lure zombies towards their opponents.
    Some more info, but the one that xX ZeR0 Xx linked has 8 modes?
    Trailer looks cool, but I want to see some actual gameplay. Maybe in the next few days.

Was there any kind of presentation of anything new (other than the Zombies trailer)? Did they just show this randomly and then didn't explain anything else? I'm trying to look it up now, because it's not on YouTube that I've seen.

It was cool. I will miss the old characters though.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    It was cool. I will miss the old characters though.
    Hey we never know if they might be available later.

They did mention that if you played Moon on Black Ops it will affect the Zombies Campaign in BO2.

I'm guessing that means if you did the Easter Egg or something on your BO1 save file on Moon, it'll affect something in BO2?

I'm guessing that means if you did the Easter Egg or something on your BO1 save file on Moon, it'll affect something in BO2?
    BO2 Zombies Campaign ONLY

^ Well, of course that's what I meant. :P

Anyone want to do the Easter egg with me?

IT'S HERE

Thoughts?
    NOOOOO!!! No more of the original characters. Sad face. But I wonder what the names are for these new characters? Treyarch please tell me why the hell did you replace all of the original characters especially Richthofen that dude said the funniest randomest sh!t ever.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    NOOOOO!!! No more of the original characters. Sad face. But I wonder what the names are for these new characters? Treyarch please tell me why the hell did you replace all of the original characters especially Richthofen that dude said the funniest randomest sh!t ever.
    Well samantha's music box was playing at the begining of the trailer so they're probably not done just yet. I think a teleporter took them from the moon to 2025 somehow after they nuke'd the earth but not sure how exactly....and do I have to do the shangri la easter egg to do the moon one? I've done call of the dead and have heard it both ways, yes you do and no you don't.

Yes you have to have done the Shangri-la Easter Egg to be able to complete the Moon Easter Egg completely. Also, you have to have done the Call of the Dead Easter Egg online and not split screen. If you can find someone who has done the other two Easter Eggs and can host the game you will be able to do the Moon Easter Egg without having to have done the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    Yes you have to have done the Shangri-la Easter Egg to be able to complete the Moon Easter Egg completely. Also, you have to have done the Call of the Dead Easter Egg online and not split screen. If you can find someone who has done the other two Easter Eggs and can host the game you will be able to do the Moon Easter Egg without having to have done the other two.
    I've heard people say you need niether...but I belive you...I've done call of the dead though. Anyone done shangri la but not moon on the ps3 that want to do it? We just have to keep restarting until someone who knows what to do is rictofen....

Page 260 of 427 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast