Page 262 of 427 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #6526
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    What this game lacks are things like this

    http://www.6residentevil.com/2012/09...rom-human.html
    ..I dont even..
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  2. #6527
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    Yes lack of quality and a lack of a good day of honest marketing ventures.

  3. #6528
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0
    Lol what about the ones of boobs, chicks and their vag jay jay's, animal porn, etc?
    Those can stay, they're funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    What this game lacks are things like this

    http://www.6residentevil.com/2012/09...rom-human.html
    Weirdo.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  4. #6529
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vaIg_TU0SEU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jWDTkg7L0iQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=N391710X_TM

    flak jacket. You are my new best friend. Well, after the type 25 reload cancel glitch. When there's 0 bullets in the clip the reload back to 30 is literally instant. The crossbow looks kinda strong with 3 shots without reloading, and it gets attachments like scopes too. If it gets a laser sight then that's plain bs. Flak jack fer dayyyz

  5. #6530
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Those can stay, they're funny.
    No I can deal without those ugh -_-.

  6. #6531
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vaIg_TU0SEU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jWDTkg7L0iQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=N391710X_TM

    flak jacket. You are my new best friend. Well, after the type 25 reload cancel glitch. When there's 0 bullets in the clip the reload back to 30 is literally instant. The crossbow looks kinda strong with 3 shots without reloading, and it gets attachments like scopes too. If it gets a laser sight then that's plain bs. Flak jack fer dayyyz
    That's the new crossbow? (obviously you guys know what I'm talking about) It looks pretty cool and is definitely an improvement over the BO1 crossbow.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  7. #6532
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    That's the new crossbow? (obviously you guys know what I'm talking about) It looks pretty cool and is definitely an improvement over the BO1 crossbow.
    Yep.
    On a side note I'm liking BO2 zombies. Even though I didn't like the BO one(Idk, it wasn't the same as WaW) but there's a lot of features in BO2 that has got me interested.

    Lol @Hutch with the hunterkiller.

    EDIT:BO2 prestige emblems!
    Last edited by Savvao; 29th September 2012 at 4:29 AM.
    'Murica

  8. #6533
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Yep.
    On a side note I'm liking BO2 zombies. Even though I didn't like the BO one(Idk, it wasn't the same as WaW) but there's a lot of features in BO2 that has got me interested.

    Lol @Hutch with the hunterkiller.

    EDIT:BO2 prestige emblems!
    Awesome, I like the 3rd one ( the scorpion) thanks Savvao. On another note just finished some matches with SGG and Cometk and it was awesome, I had a good start with dogs and they did an awesome job at suppresing , TEAMWORK!! < we played Domination. Ten Cometk and I played Zombies on Kino but we had bad luck witn the losers we got paired up with, it was fun overall, cant wait for rangerdude to join us 3 when BO2 comes out


    Also Double XP on Black Ops this weekend.
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 29th September 2012 at 4:59 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  9. #6534
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    i blame my dislike for zombies partially on my lack of skill in it

  10. #6535
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i blame my dislike for zombies partially on my lack of skill in it
    once you get trains down and figure out how to juke out zombies when you have no jug you're good lol.

    Me and comet went on ctf and this awesome dude helped me get marathon pro along with another party of 4 we played with I got my flag caps but still need 9 miles to run :/ First bloods will be easy though....

  11. #6536
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,091

    Default

    That was good last night Comet and Zero, I had to go though because it was like 11:30 and I was tired as hell. Well the first two games were good, the one on Havana was garbage.

  12. #6537
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    The BO2 Prestige Emblems look pretty nice. According to the comments on that, Treyarch kept the 14th Prestige Emblem because it's been in all their games since W@W and they kept the 15th Prestige Emblem because a lot of people liked it? At least they're in different prestiges.

    Yay, Double XP in Black Ops. I'm only 4th Prestige Level 17, but hopefully I'll rank up a lot.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  13. #6538
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,091

    Default

    http://mp1st.com/2012/09/28/call-of-...-best-cod-yet/

    This guy is really legit, and if he says this game is this awesome, I believe him.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 29th September 2012 at 2:14 PM.

  14. #6539
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    once you get trains down and figure out how to juke out zombies when you have no jug you're good lol.

    Me and comet went on ctf and this awesome dude helped me get marathon pro along with another party of 4 we played with I got my flag caps but still need 9 miles to run :/ First bloods will be easy though....
    although i advise against using any third tier perk but ninja in search and destroy, it's pretty easy to get first bloods in that gametype because there are multiple rounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    That was good last night Comet and Zero, I had to go though because it was like 11:30 and I was tired as hell. Well the first two games were good, the one on Havana was garbage.
    yeah, i saw that we were gonna play against a four-man party but i didn't wanna seem like a pussy who didn't want a challenge by backing out haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    http://mp1st.com/2012/09/28/call-of-...-best-cod-yet/

    This guy is really legit, and if he says this game is this awesome, I believe him.
    this guy says the sound is apparently really good. from every piece of gameplay i've seen so far, the sound is godly awful. i know that it's one of the last things done in development, and that it probably isn't complete as of yet, but lordy be. i really hope they change something about the sound.
    Last edited by Cometk; 29th September 2012 at 4:02 PM.

  15. #6540
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    although i advise against using any third tier perk but ninja in search and destroy, it's pretty easy to get first bloods in that gametype because there are multiple rounds.
    Yes, First Blood challenge for Marathon Pro is easy on Search if you rush hard at the start into the popular rush routes.

    yeah, i saw that we were gonna play against a four-man party but i didn't wanna seem like a pussy who didn't want a challenge by backing out haha.
    Not to mention most of them had Ghost and FAMAS. And I played garbage that game anyway.

  16. #6541
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i blame my dislike for zombies partially on my lack of skill in it
    Practice makes perfect. I started becoming a good zombie player because the PSN was down for like 2 months(?) and I would always play zombies.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  17. #6542
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Not to mention most of them had Ghost and FAMAS. And I played garbage that game anyway.
    i noticed the same thing. but i can't really complain because i put on ghost too so i could should down the uavs and cuavs. you didn't do poorly, reason you went negative was because you threw yourself on and around the flag and were using dual skorps and the m60 when you were clearly outgunned. you were supporting the team and even though it didn't work out in the end it still takes a sack to do that.

  18. #6543
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    I couldn't even play video games for almost a week because my connection didn't work, and then when it finally started working again my dumbfuck excuse for a cousin broke my Black Ops and MW2 game discs.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  19. #6544
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I couldn't even play video games for almost a week because my connection didn't work, and then when it finally started working again my dumbfuck excuse for a cousin broke my Black Ops and MW2 game discs.
    That's how I was yesterday. My router restarded itself and I didn't know the password to use the wifi. Luckily I fixed it by going on YouTube. How did your cousin break it? Sudbury snitch to your aunt/uncle?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  20. #6545
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...EgY9f-PUWGFSfg
    good way for treyarch to prepare for zombies?


    http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/09/...lack-ops-2-mp/

    4th question down.............

  21. #6546
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    How did your cousin break it? Sudbury snitch to your aunt/uncle?
    The little bastard shook the Xbox and cracked the game disc to break MW2, and I don't even know how he broke Black Ops. And there is no point in telling my aunt and uncle because they spoil the little fucker and let him do whatever he wants. I'm going to force him to pay me back, though, and if he doesn't, I will beat the crap out of him.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  22. #6547
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    The little bastard shook the Xbox and cracked the game disc to break MW2, and I don't even know how he broke Black Ops. And there is no point in telling my aunt and uncle because they spoil the little fucker and let him do whatever he wants. I'm going to force him to pay me back, though, and if he doesn't, I will beat the crap out of him.
    Why'd he break the discs? And did he apologize or something? lol MW2 is under $30 but black ops is like $35 iirc. Damn that sucks :/

  23. #6548
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Original Zombies characters returning in some way is all I needed to hear.

  24. #6549
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

  25. #6550
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    epic win. lol

Page 262 of 427 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •