Page 263 of 427 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

I was going to play terminal 24/7 but it turned out it was terminal TDM 24/7. I hate TDM instead I played black ops with SGG, Zero, Rangerdude, and my cousin. That was fun but I was sucking. I didn't even get one blackbird. D:
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I was going to play terminal 24/7 but it turned out it was terminal TDM 24/7. I hate TDM instead I played black ops with SGG, Zero, Rangerdude, and my cousin. That was fun but I was sucking. I didn't even get one blackbird. D:
    How do you think I felt I was sucking worse than you?-_-

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    The little bastard shook the Xbox and cracked the game disc to break MW2, and I don't even know how he broke Black Ops. And there is no point in telling my aunt and uncle because they spoil the little fucker and let him do whatever he wants. I'm going to force him to pay me back, though, and if he doesn't, I will beat the crap out of him.
    That sucks, is he a little cousin? Thankfully I don't have family members who do that shit. Also, if your cousin does pay you back, he should be lucky that MW2 and Black Ops aren't the full $60.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    How do you think I felt I was sucking worse than you?-_-
    Come on guys yall were doing great!! On another note I was watching those videos ya'll posted and I saw that they called a Halftime during a ....Domination match...the hell...
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Yea I saw that too Zero!! Well I said I sucked because im way better in Black Ops. I would be getting like two blackbirds every match right before MW3 came out.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Ok guys, quick question. Commando or AK47 for a Major F*ck Around Class? I'm not sure what set up yet, but pretty much I'm gonna play with a stupid class and try to have fun with it. I was thinking to use a IR scope but I'll take any suggestions :P Don't say 74u rapid fire/grip or ghost famas supressed

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Ok guys, quick question. Commando or AK47 for a Major F*ck Around Class? I'm not sure what set up yet, but pretty much I'm gonna play with a stupid class and try to have fun with it. I was thinking to use a IR scope but I'll take any suggestions :P Don't say 74u rapid fire/grip or ghost famas supressed
    How do you fuck around with a Commando or AK47? Or do you mean have a good gun with weird attachments? You should put the Flamethrower or Masterkey on. lol

Claimed Pokémon:

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    You think that's good, check out this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf3zc...leK6KvQD-Y5QdQ

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Come on guys yall were doing great!! On another note I was watching those videos ya'll posted and I saw that they called a Halftime during a ....Domination match...the hell...
    Yeah, now there's round-based Domination, which allows the teams to reset the flags and switch starting sides of the maps.

On a side note, http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/09/...lack-ops-2-mp/ says that Party Mode is Private Match only but I've read that they're for public games too. Which is it?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    You think that's good, check out this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf3zc...leK6KvQD-Y5QdQ

Yeah, now there's round-based Domination, which allows the teams to reset the flags and switch starting sides of the maps.

On a side note, http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/09/...lack-ops-2-mp/ says that Party Mode is Private Match only but I've read that they're for public games too. Which is it?
    I heard it was public matches minus CoD Points just XP, im sure thats correct and not that its Private Match only

Commando and the AK47 are identical in Black Ops, and they're hardly f*ck around guns. They're top tier.

On another note I was watching those videos ya'll posted and I saw that they called a Halftime during a ....Domination match...the hell...
    They showed that back in August.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post

Round based ftw. And they said party modes give a little XP so I doubt they're private only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Commando and the AK47 are identical in Black Ops, and they're hardly f*ck around guns. They're top tier.
    No lol I meant like scout IR scope and stuff. I know they're almost identical, just wanted to see what you guys would say. Btw what's the worst AR and LMG? I've already put on the uzi and the WA2K....the HS10 hipfire with hardened is ok with a 1 sensitivity......I wanted to try supressed asp but you can't OnlyUseMeHipfireCrossbow was a fail as well....

rpk and m14

Round based ftw. And they said party modes give a little XP so I doubt they're private only.

No lol I meant like scout IR scope and stuff. I know they're almost identical, just wanted to see what you guys would say. Btw what's the worst AR and LMG? I've already put on the uzi and the WA2K....the HS10 hipfire with hardened is ok with a 1 sensitivity......I wanted to try supressed asp but you can't OnlyUseMeHipfireCrossbow was a fail as well....
    M60, that is all

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    rpk and m14
    Thermal rpk it is....and acog supressed m14
    M60, that is all
    Steady aim big ammo is a beast......don't ever ever diss the god gun. Period.

Thermal rpk it is....and acog supressed m14

Steady aim big ammo is a beast......don't ever ever diss the god gun. Period.
    LOL I read your post to fast and thought u were asking for the BEST Lm, my bad, yeah the M60 Big Ammo is awesome, the worst for me is Hk., Love it in Zombies, hate it Online MP

LOL I read your post to fast and thought u were asking for the BEST Lm, my bad, yeah the M60 Big Ammo is awesome, the worst for me is Hk., Love it in Zombies, hate it Online MP
    funny how its visa versa with the famas. Great in MP but utter garbage in zombies, even with PaP....well not bad......umm actually yeah its terrible. On a side note, the G115 Generator with double tap ONLY gets 2500 rpm. Way too slow imo.....

And the Commando and Galil are beast guns in MP and Zombies. Yeah, the Famas just runs out of ammo too quickly in zombies. I'd much rather have the Famas be good in zombies rather than MP. Hopefully there are a ton of good guns in BO2.

Am I the only one that hates using LMGs in zombies because of how slow you run? I could get Stamin Up, but still.

Claimed Pokémon:

^I hate LMGs in Zombies for that very reason. Unless I'm playing with friends and we doing a last stand or something, I never use them. Much prefer having un-PAP'd SMG on the wall and a Wonder Weapon for quickly wiping out the wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Am I the only one that hates using LMGs in zombies because of how slow you run? I could get Stamin Up, but still.
    Possibly, I prefer the LMG's and Galil. But when i cant get them yet i run mp40 and Mustang and Sally combo, then with Mule Kick I aim for an LM or Ray Gun, which ever comes first.

(Sucks lately during Fire Sale's I get Sniper's since normally only 1 box is nearby that i can get to ;( Y U GIVE ME SNIPER FOR ZOMBIES!!!!

So anyone up for some Zombies today?

So anyone up for some Zombies today?
    What time bro? ill be available in the evening today on US Central Timezone. (like after 6)

What time bro? ill be available in the evening today on US Central Timezone. (like after 6)
    Shit. Timezones. I'm terrible with timezones. Uh when you reply tell me what time it is for you. Because at time of writing for me it's 10:20 am.

That way we can compare.

Shit. Timezones. I'm terrible with timezones. Uh when you reply tell me what time it is for you. Because at time of writing for me it's 10:20 am.

That way we can compare.
    Its 9:27 here ATM so your an hour ahead of me

Oh ok that's easy. So you're free all evening?

Oh ok that's easy. So you're free all evening?
    After 7PM my time yeah I should be since im off from work tomorrow.

Page 263 of 427 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast