Page 264 of 427 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    After 7PM my time yeah I should be since im off from work tomorrow.
    I may be able to make it, but don't hold your breath.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I may be able to make it, but don't hold your breath.
    alright bro, send me PSN message when (if) you can, cuz even though it might show im online I might not be on, it might be my wife (she watches netflix/hulu plus)
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Im not even sure if I'll be on SGG. Maybe like around 12:00 midday. I'm the same timezone as Zero. But I might have some unexpected plans.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Possibly, I prefer the LMG's and Galil. But when i cant get them yet i run mp40 and Mustang and Sally combo, then with Mule Kick I aim for an LM or Ray Gun, which ever comes first.

(Sucks lately during Fire Sale's I get Sniper's since normally only 1 box is nearby that i can get to ;( Y U GIVE ME SNIPER FOR ZOMBIES!!!!
    lol I LOVE quickscoping zombies, the PaP'd snipers are beast. Deadshot daquiri makes it easy to no scope..dragunov is sweet in zombies, only the scavenger beats it in snipers imo....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    So anyone up for some Zombies today?
    sure haha Zero's 2 hours ahead of me so I might be on around 5-ish. (PST 2 hours behind central) depends when you want to play haha...what map you guys prefer?My favorite lately has been ascension.

Well, Riot Shield is my new favorite weapon. AH-6 and Shield go hand and hand, it's a dominating combo.

Wow...scout pro is a better perk with the WA2K than I thought it would.....switching to my ballistic knife is hella fast

Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Well, Riot Shield is my new favorite weapon. AH-6 and Shield go hand and hand, it's a dominating combo.
    How do you even get an AH-6 with a Riot Shield? The only way I can think of is if you are using Overkill.

Also, I finally got gold with my L118A. Now I have all the snipers gold.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I did like the modern warfare series but haven't liked the black ops series much still would like to play the new black ops being released... amazing promos.

I'm not a huge fan of the Call of Duty games but I play them every now and then. I don't like MW3 because of the lag compensation, that's one thing that turns me away from Call of Duty games. But I love playing the Campaigns and think they are great online is still broken but every now and then I play it. I play Black Ops the most even tho I get punished through lag compensation sometimes but I get over it. I love using the AUG and the Galil. I might be getting Black Ops 2 but I'm not sure yet, I'd like to hear reviews before I buy them. That's why I never owned MW3 because of bad reviews.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Gastelumm View Post
    I did like the modern warfare series but haven't liked the black ops series much still would like to play the new black ops being released... amazing promos.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of the Call of Duty games but I play them every now and then. I don't like MW3 because of the lag compensation, that's one thing that turns me away from Call of Duty games. But I love playing the Campaigns and think they are great online is still broken but every now and then I play it. I play Black Ops the most even tho I get punished through lag compensation sometimes but I get over it. I love using the AUG and the Galil. I might be getting Black Ops 2 but I'm not sure yet, I'd like to hear reviews before I buy them. That's why I never owned MW3 because of bad reviews.
    Im lost for words

Im lost for words
    What you mean your lost for words?
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I'm pretty sure its your internet bro. If I lagged as much as you say you do, I would've broken my TV by throwing my controller at it.

No beczuse that would be BS so have some common sense and dont bring up s*it like this agai.
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Best reply to that one weirdo.
    Cheers for the polite replies, barely ever come on here and just wanted to ask the question. Guess manners aren't a given on this site anymore...And that 'weirdo' has been on here for a longer time than at least one of you.

To be on topic, the zombies trailer looks so good, the idea of an open world map is fantastic, but that nerd character just looks ridiculous.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Cheers for the polite replies, barely ever come on here and just wanted to ask the question. Guess manners aren't a given on this site anymore...And that 'weirdo' has been on here for a longer time than at least one of you.

To be on topic, the zombies trailer looks so good, the idea of an open world map is fantastic, but that nerd character just looks ridiculous.
    as far as you know, i still remeber you thinking Iron Wolf was a game and there was msp called "Away" whe all it mant was online status, you were ridiculed like crazy, do you remember????

Don't be so butthurt about it. And I don't understand what your saying. I joined these forums a few months before you?

Anyone playing tonight let me know ))

Anyone playing tonight let me know ))
    maybe, which game you plan on playing? Also wow.....SnD is so easy to get 1st bloods with.....and I predict that most everyone in BO2 will dropshot(not the noobs or the knife only guys) since the knife has little to no lunge, but I'm not sure about the ballistic knife. In the only video I saw of it, the guy only knifed pretty close so its hard to tell if it has a lunge on it or not....also it seems the skorpion EVO III (funny since the skorpion was always considered bad) is being called the best smg so far........but a bit of recoil and I haven't seen any akimbo primary attachments (sad face) but OnlyUseMeLaserSight with smgs? I think yes. Plus people are saying that the B23R is the best secondary so far. Kinda like the raffica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wcsh...ature=g-user-u

GOLD RIOT SHIELD FTW MOTHAFUCKAZ
    Last edited by AJ; 2nd October 2012 at 1:20 AM.

**** the skorpion, vector is my baby

And that 'weirdo' has been on here for a longer time than at least one of you.
    So? Join date doesn't mean anything.

as far as you know, i still remeber you thinking Iron Wolf was a game and there was msp called "Away" whe all it mant was online status, you were ridiculed like crazy, do you remember????
    I remember that. That was actually pretty funny.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    **** the skorpion, vector is my baby
    skorpion is only second to the god gun. Vector is vector. I'd rather have a lethal arthropod than a line l0l

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    maybe, which game you plan on playing? Also wow.....SnD is so easy to get 1st bloods with.....and I predict that most everyone in BO2 will dropshot(not the noobs or the knife only guys) since the knife has little to no lunge, but I'm not sure about the ballistic knife. In the only video I saw of it, the guy only knifed pretty close so its hard to tell if it has a lunge on it or not....also it seems the skorpion EVO III (funny since the skorpion was always considered bad) is being called the best smg so far........but a bit of recoil and I haven't seen any akimbo primary attachments (sad face) but OnlyUseMeLaserSight with smgs? I think yes. Plus people are saying that the B23R is the best secondary so far. Kinda like the raffica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wcsh...ature=g-user-u

GOLD RIOT SHIELD FTW MOTHAFUCKAZ
    Im allergic to Garbage so I can't play MW3, lol no I dont own MW3 so Black Ops, and I technically own Black Ops 2 I just don't have it yet )))

Im allergic to Garbage so I can't play MW3, lol no I dont own MW3 so Black Ops, and I technically own Black Ops 2 I just don't have it yet )))
    I have little to no hw and its abou 6pm here, whens good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    I have little to no hw and its abou 6pm here, whens good for you?
    in about an hour to hour and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    How do you even get an AH-6 with a Riot Shield? The only way I can think of is if you are using Overkill.

Also, I finally got gold with my L118A. Now I have all the snipers gold.
    Wow, late reply >_>
    Hardline, Melee, and FMG9 Akimbo's; Each "Crowd Control" is an assist for hardline, FMG9's are probably my favorite secondary, and I've gotten pretty good with a Riot Shield w/ Melee.

Oh, and nice job on your sniper. Pretty hard to do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Wow, late reply >_>
    Hardline, Melee, and FMG9 Akimbo's; Each "Crowd Control" is an assist for hardline, FMG9's are probably my favorite secondary, and I've gotten pretty good with a Riot Shield w/ Melee.

Oh, and nice job on your sniper. Pretty hard to do for me.
    Hey Rayce you on PSN?

Page 264 of 427 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast